Navigation
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Really dude your behaviour is uncalled for!!
Re: Really dude your behaviour is uncalled for!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4449
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-27 14:10:09

Due to the said caller's(hereafter known as The Applicant)actions, his application to the SSS will NOT be accepted.
The Applicant has violated section 4-5 of act 10910 of the 2019 SSS Members Rules & Regulations, which clearly states that:
Any Member or Applicant caught in the act of Masturbation,in front of any electronic device possessing a camera, which includes PC's,Cell Phones,Electronic Tablets or any similar device whatsoever, will be expelled as a member and or not considered a reputable applicant of the SSS.The Applicant will now be black listed and considered a General Wanker.
The application has been "handed" over to our legal department and will be subsequently given the "boot" by Head of Administration and Legal Affairs...Mister shoeguy.

We the SSS, regret this incident since it has been caused by a possible member, and would like to convey our most sincerest apologies to the offended SP.Furthermore, we hope that you will accept our gratitude of a fruit basket from our official Gift Shop/Fruit Shop/Sex Toy Outlet which is operated by Mister daporra.

Our Chairman-Mister BOOBS53;Deputy Chairman-Mister GreyKnight and Director of Public Relations-Mister Jelebivreeter will be in contact soon.

Your Sincerely
Mister Semensquirter.
Deputy Director of Public Relations.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Really dude your behaviour is uncalled for!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 464
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-27 14:16:42

New lows of the desperate...wierdos all around
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Really dude your behaviour is uncalled for!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6686
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-27 14:18:54

What would anyone benefit by doing gosh it's not like it's exciting.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Really dude your behaviour is uncalled for!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4450
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-27 14:27:57

On a serious note...
There are some really fucked up dudes out there.
My recent trip to Durbs, I was with my favourite Durban SP.
She told me that she does not keep her work phone on anymore, and saved few of her regular's numbers on her private phone.
There are a group of dudes that just keep sending her dick pictures and voice notes with deep moaning etc...She actually put the phone on to show me...and as soon as they saw her WhatsApp being online these pictures started coming...Eish!
Be-sensual
Be-sensual - Re: Really dude your behaviour is uncalled for!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 756
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-27 14:38:55

On 2019-09-27 14:10:09 semensquirter said:
Due to the said caller's(hereafter known as The Applicant)actions, his application to the SSS will NOT be accepted.
The Applicant has violated section 4-5 of act 10910 of the 2019 SSS Members Rules & Regulations, which clearly states that:
Any Member or Applicant caught in the act of Masturbation,in front of any electronic device possessing a camera, which includes PC's,Cell Phones,Electronic Tablets or any similar device whatsoever, will be expelled as a member and or not considered a reputable applicant of the SSS.The Applicant will now be black listed and considered a General Wanker.
The application has been "handed" over to our legal department and will be subsequently given the "boot" by Head of Administration and Legal Affairs...Mister shoeguy.

We the SSS, regret this incident since it has been caused by a possible member, and would like to convey our most sincerest apologies to the offended SP.Furthermore, we hope that you will accept our gratitude of a fruit basket from our official Gift Shop/Fruit Shop/Sex Toy Outlet which is operated by Mister daporra.

Our Chairman-Mister BOOBS53;Deputy Chairman-Mister GreyKnight and Director of Public Relations-Mister Jelebivreeter will be in contact soon.

Your Sincerely
Mister Semensquirter.
Deputy Director of Public Relations.

This is just brilliant
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Really dude your behaviour is uncalled for!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 676
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-27 14:48:41

i reiterate.....get a stupid small phone then they cant hassle you with lewd pics. After all the phone is for guys to call you, make appointment and thats it. I cant understand why all this whatsapp phone. I have that of course for my private number on ipad but for punting purposes i use little cheapyyyy. fuck all the messaging, call if you want app. end of
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Really dude your behaviour is uncalled for!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 677
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-27 14:48:53

i reiterate.....get a stupid small phone then they cant hassle you with lewd pics. After all the phone is for guys to call you, make appointment and thats it. I cant understand why all this whatsapp phone. I have that of course for my private number on ipad but for punting purposes i use little cheapyyyy. fuck all the messaging, call if you want app. end of
slum_o
slum_o - Re: Really dude your behaviour is uncalled for!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 679
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-27 14:53:33

If true caller picks up his name find his fb profile and post a screenshot of himself on his wall or PM all his friends with it
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Really dude your behaviour is uncalled for!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-27 14:53:39

Semensquirter - brilliant !
Skye
Skye - Re: Really dude your behaviour is uncalled for!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 543
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-27 15:00:24

Ss that was so funny. Made my day!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.