Navigation
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1298
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 10:40:45

On 2019-10-07 10:26:14 undercoverpta said:
It has been 25 years since the happy demise of apartheid.The fact that the gap between rich and poor has if anything widened,cannot be blamed on whites directly.

The ANC had the opportunity to devise and implement policies to narrow the gap.They also had control over all tax income.To be fair they did uplift some black people to the status of tenderpreneurs an highly paid government and para statal employees.In the process destroying infra structure,education and health systems.

The small number of mostly white taxpayers who were the biggest generators of tax income,paid for this, plus for their own security, health services and education privately.The make up just over 2% of the taxpayers but pay around 69% of all personal taxes.

So @Tegwane, be careful what you wish for.Should these taxpayers leave( with their money and expertise) government finances will simply collapse. Since the education system only produces 1 child in 40 who obtains a C in matric maths,there is no chance for RSA to rebuild the ravaged economy. In the meantime those whites who choose to stay are well advised to at least emigrate their money

Undercov, sorry a bit slow this morning, what did I wish for?
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4556
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 11:21:54
Edited: 2019-10-07 11:25:00

On 2019-10-07 10:40:45 Tegwane said:
...sorry a bit slow this morning, what did I wish for?

It's the lack of sunshine...You are too far from the equator....LOL

So tell me bruv...
Are they still strip searching guys with backpacks and beards on the subways?

We have that here too...only thing is on our trains...guys run with the backpacks...not from them...
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1299
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 11:44:31

On 2019-10-07 11:21:54 semensquirter said:
On 2019-10-07 10:40:45 Tegwane said: ...sorry a bit slow this morning, what did I wish for?
It's the lack of sunshine...You are too far from the equator....LOL

So tell me bruv...
Are they still strip searching guys with backpacks and beards on the subways?

We have that here too...only thing is on our trains...guys run with the backpacks...not from them...

Definitely agree on that point
Yes to a certain degree, in my opinion compared to the past a lot fewer of the younger generation are using backpacks
Happens here too, petty crime is escalating here due to the police not bothering to chase or investigate
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4557
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 12:02:58

On 2019-10-07 11:44:31 Tegwane said:
due to the police not bothering to chase or investigate

No bruv...The coppers are scared the pack is going to go Kaboom!
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1300
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 12:10:43

On 2019-10-07 12:02:58 semensquirter said:
On 2019-10-07 11:44:31 Tegwane said: due to the police not bothering to chase or investigate

No bruv...The coppers are scared the pack is going to go Kaboom!

Possibly, but they reckon after a day in the city you would have been on cctv over 300 times. They are also using facial recognition technology as well as a hell of a lot of plainclothes cops
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3259
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-07 12:48:06
Edited: 2019-10-07 12:53:55

Killers are killers... but these guys don't kill... they are brutal savages... they are worst than animals... they must be either satenists or sadists... they slaughter people, burn people alive, and rape anything that is called a female... including animals...

They burn univercities... because it's not free... they burn their own transport because it arrived 5 min late... they even burn their beds and mattresses because it's not good enough for them...

This is why I want to leave... This isn't made up propaganda... this is our every day life in SA... Fuck the beauty of this country... I want to be save... I want to be free... I DON'T want to live in fear for the rest of my life... If there's anyone out there that can sponsor me to get out of this shit hole... now is a good time...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-07 13:02:14

On 2019-10-07 12:48:06 Ms Paige said:
Killers are killers... but these guys don't kill... they are brutal savages... they are worst than animals... they must be either satenists or sadists... they slaughter people, burn people alive, and rape anything that is called a female... including animals...

They burn univercities... because it's not free... they burn their own transport because it arrived 5 min late... they even burn their beds and mattresses because it's not good enough for them...

This is why I want to leave... This isn't made up propaganda... this is our every day life in SA... Fuck the beauty of this country... I want to be save... I want to be free... I DON'T want to live in fear for the rest of my life... If there's anyone out there that can sponsor me to get out of this shit hole... now is a good time...

Why can't you do so in silence. Why feel the need to spew your vile thoughts on to us? No body caares that you want to leave Ms Paige. We encourage you to do so as your absence won't have any negative impact on our country. We've lost people like Elon Musk so what's an unskilled whore like you leaving going to do to us? Go to Amesterdam and sell yourself there or something. Guys, can anyone who give's a hoot for this lady start a crowd funding so she can afford to pack her bags? It's people like you who are ruining the Forum. Leave all this political shit in your real world.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3261
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-07 13:06:02
Edited: 2019-10-07 13:13:03

You can't handle the truth Steph? I am entitled to have my opinion... just like you who send me a mail yesterday, explaining yourself to me... if you don't like it, move along...

And you say SA is not in flames? Keep on dreaming about a wonderful SA... it's going down heel, just like Zimbabwe...
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-07 13:09:23

Just for anyone who want's to leave. It's okay, there's nothing wrong in that, your life, your choices... Just stop projecting to us who love this country. We are all different. We didn't ask you to share your bedtime stories with us. You are no different to Vagans who are terrorising meat eaters. The door to leave is always open. We hear the same reasons every single time, and you are not special. Just please, leave in silence, no need to make so much noise about it.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-07 13:14:05

On 2019-10-07 13:06:02 Ms Paige said:
You can't handle the truth Steph? I am entitled to have my opinion... just like you who send me a mail yesterday, explaining yourself to me... if you don't like it, move along...

Yes, I sent you a mail explaining that I wasn't trying to bash you and make you look bad telling you that I grew up in a rainbow nation and I'll defend my country. I also tried explaining to you that maybe if you changed how you viewed things, things might get better. Clearly me trying to have a discussion with you on this issue didn't get anywhere.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.