Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-01-01 18:57:53

On 2020-01-01 18:43:21 Butterfinger said:

I have an iPhone 5s for you??

I know Ill be called negative and a party pooper by Missus Red, but you are in financial shit. If you have a spare phome shouldnt you rather sell it and pay your rent, instead of swopping it for a booking?
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 545
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-01 20:28:21

On 2020-01-01 18:57:53 Sir Steve 1 said:

I know Ill be called negative and a party pooper by Missus Red, but you are in financial shit. If you have a spare phome shouldnt you rather sell it and pay your rent, instead of swopping it for a booking?

Punani is always more important than making rent. Always.

Think about it this way, after a good session the oke will have clarity of mind and may come up with better solutions to his predicament, like come up with a poesmal kwaai business idea or the next billion dollar killer app idea.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-01-01 20:33:05

On 2020-01-01 20:28:21 JelebiVreeter said:

Punani is always more important than making rent. Always.

Probably true. Houses are overrated anyway. Rather go spyker botterman.
Louise ( Miss Red)
Louise ( Miss Red) - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1247
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-02 05:14:34
Edited: 2020-01-02 05:42:09

On 2020-01-01 18:57:53 Sir Steve 1 said:

Lol..this case I would not call u negative or a party pooper;) hehehe.

Here is my opinion.

He is trading here because most ladies swop to true value.( the punts they swop are normally equal or higher priced than value of items)

Pawn shops or even selling online or to a friend do not get what it is really worth.

But also think he should refocus his life. Sometimes to get on your feet again a lot of things need to be put aside. I think he is being selfish swooping things for punts while things ain't right at home.

Now there is me being a party pooper along with you if that is what you think it is what we being by saying he is wrong in trading here.

balasbak
balasbak - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-02 06:18:11

On 2020-01-02 05:14:34 Louise ( Miss Red) said:
On 2020-01-01 18:57:53 Sir Steve 1 said: On 2020-01-01 18:43:21 Butterfinger said:

Lol..this case I would not call u negative or a party pooper;) hehehe.

Here is my opinion.

He is trading here because most ladies swop to true value.( the punts they swop are normally equal or higher priced than value of items)

Pawn shops or even selling online or to a friend do not get what it is really worth.

But also think he should refocus his life. Sometimes to get on your feet again a lot of things need to be put aside. I think he is being selfish swooping things for punts while things ain't right at home.

Now there is me being a party pooper along with you if that is what you think it is what we being by saying he is wrong in trading here.

Agreed sweetie, I have extra phones but selling them privately, proceeds going into my kids education fund which I started two years back.

If I can't afford to punt from the salary I make monthly, I don't, it is that simple, it's not rocket science, just saying.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3850
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-02 08:31:03
Edited: 2020-01-02 08:32:31

Sorry dubble post
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3851
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-02 08:31:58

Is there a nice gent out there with a heart of gold? :)))
Last week I got a puncher and called AA... they put my spare wheel on... I hadn't had the time to fix my tire and this morning I had a second wheel with a puncher... It's new year and I won't let this ruin my life...

Willing to offer my services in return... I need both wheels fixed pretty please... I cannot drive anywhere...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-01-02 09:18:49

On 2020-01-02 08:31:58 Ms Paige said:

Last week I got a puncher and called AA... they put my spare wheel on... I hadn't had the time to fix my tire and this morning I had a second wheel with a puncher... It's new year and I won't let this ruin my life...

Willing to offer my services in return... I need both wheels fixed pretty please... I cannot drive anywhere...

Pity i stay so far.....
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1663
View Profile
Posted: 2020-01-02 09:35:34

On 2020-01-02 08:31:58 Ms Paige said:

Inboxed you
Black Panther
Black Panther - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1224
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-01-02 09:59:53

Happy new year gents,looking for a smartphone any make in exchange of my services .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.