Miss Red - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-11 21:18:25
Edited: 2021-01-11 21:38:46

On 2021-01-07 21:21:37 Miss Red said:
So in finally settled in My own apartment in milnerton in cpt, no more holiday and self cater accomadation for me ;)

So here comes the thing..

I need a washing machine( preferably toploader but twin tub can also work.) and a tumble drier and freestanding aircon or a fixed one but need it installed then as well.

Still looking for a laptop and a decent phone or tablet.

Have a bater deal going with someone for the laptop but due to covid regulations ect..that is on hold indefinitely.

Services in exchange up to 20% above the value of items.

Xxx
L

I don't even know where to start. Don't know if I should post here or acknowledge it in a separate post on forum but knowing what I know I will keep this simple and not mention his name but I need to do this publicly so other ladies can see that there are angles out there...

To the gentlemen that had blessed me with a brand new washing machine to be delivered by take a lot tomorrow.. You have no idea how much I appreciate this gift you gave me without wanting anything in return.

Out of all the things listed on my bater list this was definitely the most important item.* )

Up to now during my stay in cpt, I was making use of laundromats that becomes expensive or was washing by hand.

This might not seem huge to you gifting me this gift, but to me it is not just the item that is a gift to me.. but the caring kindness and goodwill that accompanies that gift is worth so much more than I deserve. I thank you from the bottom of my soul for thinking me worthy of that kindness, goodwill af caring you have shown me.

Xxx
L

I also need to thank another gentlemen for the lovely gift that was not part of any bater deal but that just happened because of a conversation we had on whatsup. I love birds but being in Gauteng there was not much bird watching happening in city areas except the mossies, finches and pigeons that I fed in my little garden.

I am now so ideally situated that I have the privilege of having a little falcon as a neighbor that sleeps on my windowsill. Well this guy gifted me a pair of binoculars so I can watch my Falcon fly up to the mountain and hunt other birds and watch the birds at the lagoon on my morning walks.. this was not a need and I realize that. But the fact that he knew he had an extra one and wanted me to enjoy my surroundings to the fullest is a lovely gift.

Thank you for being a little nerdy like me and giving me something to enrich my experiences on my walks.

Xxx
L

Shaun14
Shaun14 - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-12 07:12:29

I have a iPhone any ladie interested
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos
Michelle Savaty @ Pablos - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 271
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-12 09:20:43

Good morning sweethearts

Im urgently looking for a laptop and a newish model phone. Samsung or Huawei brand please if possible.

Pm if anything is available thanks
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 155
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-12 10:55:10

On 2021-01-12 07:12:29 Shaun14 said:
I have a iPhone any ladie interested

What iPhone? What you want for it?
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-12 10:59:15

On 2020-12-22 22:19:38 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2020-12-16 10:35:39 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Morning purple people. I'm looking for a digital camera with tripod, memory card too if possible, new or second hand please. ....

Hi are you sorted on this yet?

Shaun14
Shaun14 - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-12 11:09:29

Pm for the iphone
mattb.vik
mattb.vik - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-12 14:46:57

On 2021-01-07 14:43:37 Loux said:
I have a laptop but don't know the password any longer, does it have value for a barter?

Don't stress bud, I can unlock for you. Which OS it is and does it have bitlocker encryption?

And nope - consider this as a favour
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 146
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-12 15:07:37

I've got a little business idea however I need a colour printer and I hot and cold laminator. PM, let's barter
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2618
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-13 06:49:49

Good morning,I'm looking for the following:

Samsung Galaxy S10

Digital camera with video recorder and tripod
Please feel free to PM me for bang details lol...
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2652
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-15 09:27:34

Thank you to the gentleman who brought me a stunning Nikon camera with tripod and memory card. Had a awesome all-night. Thank you once again

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.