Navigation
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 02:34:00

@ Liza please pm me your banking details, I am a bit far from you to make a physical donation so would love to pay something over instead
Harley Sin
Harley Sin - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 512
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 05:15:57

On 2021-03-03 00:35:40 Liza said:
Hi there Purple World,

I'm reaching out asking for 3/4 blankets or a small teddy bear or both if you can afford it, for my next little campaign called
"Blanket and Bear" for the winter months coming. Next month is my birthday, I don't want any presents, rather help with my campain.I will offer an extra half hour free on your visit in exchange for a blanket and small teddy bear. Please whatsup me. If you just want to donate, I will arrange pick up on my own cost. Pta area please as it's difficult to travel.

Love
Liza
Xoxo

Hi Liza

I would love to donate somethings, can I pop past next week and drop it off?

Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 05:51:26

On 2021-03-03 00:35:40 Liza said:
Hi there Purple World,

I'm reaching out asking for 3/4 blankets or a small teddy bear or both if you can afford it, for my next little campaign called
"Blanket and Bear" for the winter months coming. Next month is my birthday, I don't want any presents, rather help with my campain.I will offer an extra half hour free on your visit in exchange for a blanket and small teddy bear. Please whatsup me. If you just want to donate, I will arrange pick up on my own cost. Pta area please as it's difficult to travel.

Love
Liza
Xoxo

I can perhaps help with picking up while you are chatting to Anna :)

For the first 4 insances, if anybody can/want to only give either bear or blanket, i will add the other half.
Vickey ( The Original )
Vickey ( The Original ) - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1571
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 06:49:21

Good morning everyone.

Looking for any unwanted goods laying around in ur house. Clothes(women, men & children) , toys, shoes, furniture, garden equipment, tools etc. It's for a family member. And will tell u more over whatsapp.

Will trade my services or give discount to the value of it

Thanks alot

Hugs and kisses
Vickey
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1877
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 08:29:36

Still looking for a couch if there is any well wishers in the house l will make it worthy your while
biggirllover
biggirllover - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 09:40:55

Any Western Cape girls please list wat u need
Liza
Liza - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1660
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 09:59:06

On 2021-03-03 05:15:57 Harley Sin said:
On 2021-03-03 00:35:40 Liza said: Hi there Purple World,

Love
Liza
Xoxo

Hi Liza

I would love to donate somethings, can I pop past next week and drop it off?

I would highly appreciate it. That would be so so kind. Thank you my fellow queen.
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1661
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 10:03:24

On 2021-03-03 05:51:26 Cunilinkiss said:
On 2021-03-03 00:35:40 Liza said: Hi there Purple World,

Love
Liza
Xoxo

I can perhaps help with picking up while you are chatting to Anna :)

For the first 4 insances, if anybody can/want to only give either bear or blanket, i will add the other half.

Well thank you Mr,
That's really kind of you. I really appreciate it so so much. Thank you. Xoxo
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1662
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 22:45:40

On 2021-03-03 02:34:00 Courtney said:
@ Liza please pm me your banking details, I am a bit far from you to make a physical donation so would love to pay something over instead

I just want to say thank you for your donation today. I really appreciate it. It's of great help. Winter are round the corner and there's such a need for blankets.

You've got mail.

Love
L.
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Barter and Bang - Second Edition
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-04 17:55:45

On 2021-03-03 22:45:40 Liza said:
On 2021-03-03 02:34:00 Courtney said: @ Liza please pm me your banking details, I am a bit far from you to make a physical donation so would love to pay something over instead

I just want to say thank you for your donation today. I really appreciate it. It's of great help. Winter are round the corner and there's such a need for blankets.

You've got mail.

Love
L.

Its a pleasure, i am happy to help out whenever i can, you seem like you have a huge heart and i hope you keep doing such good for people and hopefully inspire a few of us

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.