Navigation
roshta
roshta - Knight in shining armour
Knight in shining armour
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 816
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 08:54:41

The review system is only here for rating ones account of their experience. By no means is it a sign of disrespect but a means of getting a sp to improve on the service that they offer.

I just find it disturbing when another punter (say punter 2) puts in a review after a negative one from another punter (punter 1).

Instead of giving their account of their experience (punter 2) they go on about how long ago they have being seeing her (whilst that's even the first time they are writing something that is visible to the community) and how not so right punter 1's review is and also put in their assumptions/projections of what they think punter 1 did.

This is just not right
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Knight in shining armour
Re: Knight in shining armour
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-26 09:04:31

Ja I hate this as well. I suspect the SPs tell those guys to go write a review for damage control. It's transparent so I've never bothered getting into a back-and-forth whenever it has happened.
roshta
roshta - Re: Knight in shining armour
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 817
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 09:35:57

True that Modnar. I don't really pay much attention to those reviews. Usually the determining factor is the SP'a response to a review/comment that carries more weight for me
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Knight in shining armour
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3702
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 10:12:50

On 2021-04-26 09:04:31 modnarmodnar said:
Ja I hate this as well. I suspect the SPs tell those guys to go write a review for damage control. It's transparent so I've never bothered getting into a back-and-forth whenever it has happened.

Ditto! Those kind of kiss ass fake reviews just discredit the reviewer (punter 2)

Yes sure, it even be legit that they had good service years ago or even still do because they're now a regular but that doesn't discredit that punter 1 and 20 unknown punters had a different experience.

Seedy
Seedy - Re: Knight in shining armour
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 10:48:50
Edited: 2021-04-26 10:48:49

I've observed this as well. A lot of men just have an innate desire to simp and white knight for women.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Knight in shining armour
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8039
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-26 15:38:48

I wish I had one of these...*thinkingoutloud*

Oh..oh....but wait, that would mean no money in my bank account...mxm...*realitycheck*

And here I thought men in expensive tights were so sexy...*daydreaming*

Damn Robin Hood, why you gotta spoil it for everybody else....*kickingmypiggybankwith2penniesonthefloor*

Oh shit where was I again???*scratchingmybutt*
roshta
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 818
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 17:30:18

On 2021-04-26 15:38:48 Kimmylee said:
I wish I had one of these...*thinkingoutloud*

Oh..oh....but wait, that would mean no money in my bank account...mxm...*realitycheck*

And here I thought men in expensive tights were so sexy...*daydreaming*

Damn Robin Hood, why you gotta spoil it for everybody else....*kickingmypiggybankwith2penniesonthefloor*

Oh shit where was I again???*scratchingmybutt*

Lol
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-26 18:55:02

I gave a normal review of a sp once, when I went in to check, I saw that all the other reviewers were literally sucking up to the wg. There was nothing rude, or untoward about my review, it just wasn't as soppy as her others. Needless to say, she was quite rude the next two times I tried booking. Guess she figured out who I was on the forum.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-26 19:00:54

I always ignore those. There's a punter I lost respect for for doing this exact same shit. Another red flag I've come to observe is when an sp gets a negative review and turns around to say the punter wanted bareback. It's an old trick by some sp's that screams warning bells to me.
roshta
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 819
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 19:17:50

On 2021-04-26 18:55:02 urb4n said:
I gave a normal review of a sp once, when I went in to check, I saw that all the other reviewers were literally sucking up to the wg. There was nothing rude, or untoward about my review, it just wasn't as soppy as her others. Needless to say, she was quite rude the next two times I tried booking. Guess she figured out who I was on the forum.

Indeed there isn't anything wrong with a neg review, so long it's not disrespectful.

Even those spiteful reviews from potential competitors cannot stop punters from making a booking if the lady being reviewed deals with the situation in a mature manner.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.