Navigation
JP82
JP82 - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 201
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 10:21:30
Edited: 2021-05-19 10:32:34

On 2021-05-19 07:02:47 Ben Layden said:
On 2021-05-18 23:09:20 oraljim said: On 2021-05-18 22:55:00

That sounds like something I might have said. If it was me, I sincerely apologise. Nothing pseudo about your intellect at all - it's the real deal.

OJ our views differ diametrically on many topics. No it was not you who made that vacuous remark. You play the ball, not the man.
I make no claims to intellectualism. But I do have discernment enough to call out hypocrisy when I see it.

@ oraljim I'm pretty sure he's referring to me because I've been quite critical (I don't ever recall actually describing him as a "pseudo-intellectual", but the sentiment was there). The issue I've had with him (and I've been pretty explicit on this) is not his intellectualism itself, its the intellectual posturing. i.e. the way that he tries to show everyone how smart he is, is by laying into, and pedantically correcting ever minor mistake made by others. Here's a fine example: "Any opinion expressed in capricious grammar is not worthy of notice." after someone used "right" instead of "rite". So Ben if you feel that me pointing out that you're being a dick to others, means that you're being bullied, then so be it, but this thread is not about you.
JP82
JP82 - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 10:29:57

On 2021-05-19 10:00:59 Mr Easy D said:

she quickly mentioned she had to pay a fine but forgot to mention that Cassanata asked for her to be unbanned. Isn't that biased?

As Cassanata the real ones will see through the Bull shit.

How the hell is she supposed to know what Cassanata has said to ESA?
It's almost impressive how quickly he's pivoted to playing the victim.

Real will see real. Or you know, all the emotionally abusive douchebags will rally to deny there's a problem and silence those on the receiving end. But whatever.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7666
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 10:30:19

Lesley by u posting u got my attention I like a fiesty woman. Stay cool calm and collective IL be visiting you very soon. Don't stop posting u make me horny when u do
petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 265
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 10:47:49

On 2021-05-19 10:30:19 KICKASS said:
Lesley by u posting u got my attention I like a fiesty woman. Stay cool calm and collective IL be visiting you very soon. Don't stop posting u make me horny when u do

I agree with Kickass
KICKASS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7667
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 10:53:44

On 2021-05-18 09:36:57 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
On 2021-05-18 09:05:56 KICKASS said: Well well it's hard to just ignore ppl like this because they feel they can do as they please. Sometimes u need to stand up let them know u not afraid of them so well done love u do what u need to.

Kick we know you and your old crew like to add fire to the fuel. This lady says she lost business because of this. In which case she should have ignored if it's affecting her income.

The reality of it all is that keyboard bullies have been on this forum since way before my time and will still be around for a long long time to come. Majority of us ladies have been subjected to bullying on this forum in the past. This forum is not for the faint hearted we had to learn to grow thick skin and hair on our teeth.

At the end of the day you know as well as I do that majority of us just babble here on the forum.

I have a reputation for being full of shit and maybe I am maybe not but at the end of the day of people don't take the time to get to know me they will never know if I am really full of shit or not.

Point being is those who don't take the time to know me mean absolutely nothing to me so their opinions of me are irrelevant as it is just their opinion of me.

I will never loose sleep or money because of some chop who doesn't know my worth.

I can name a number of current active sps including myself who have been bullied by keyboard bullies and we can all say the same today it's you tomorrow it's the next Lady it's unfortunately a part of this world we choose to engage in.

The man clearly has absolutely no intention of booking you why waist your time with it.

Most successful ladies here would say ignore and move on, or block and move on I like to say smile and wave ;)

The decision is yours to you want to feed the monkeys or feed your pocket.

Are you here to make money or entertain these morons that will never fill your pocket.

For me it's a no brained, Money Talks and bullshit walks its as simple as that.

My old crew no more around love chuck Norris retired and Jacki Chan did his last movie with will smiths son. So i am moving solo.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1289
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 10:55:46

Lesley such a classy woman, I'm dialing u right now
KICKASS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7668
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:03:33

On 2021-05-19 10:55:46 shoeguy said:
Lesley such a classy woman, I'm dialing u right now

Have to agree she absolutely is hey watch her turn heads.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1291
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:07:14

I can't get through to her, kick stop hogging the line
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1909
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:11:31

On 2021-05-19 10:30:19 KICKASS said:
Lesley by u posting u got my attention I like a fiesty woman. Stay cool calm and collective

Allow me to channel uncle Ben Layden for a second please Kick :)

It's "Cool, calm and *COLLECTED*" not collective. One of my pet peeves that - on Masterchef Australia they say it your way all the time and it jars my ears :)
KICKASS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7669
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 11:46:06

On 2021-05-19 11:07:14 shoeguy said:
I can't get through to her, kick stop hogging the line

Lmao I bet she sounds sexy to let me knkw when u get thru
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.