Navigation
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2486
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 18:51:31

On 2021-05-19 12:47:03 marccanham said:
@Melina You always got a lot to say in every post

You like an attention seeker who wants to get famous for the wrong reasons

LOL I speak truth you just don't like it because it touched a nerve.

LOL I don't post half as much as others yet I don't see you telling them this shit. So do yourself a favor go wank so you can increase your serotonin levels you clearly need it.

Got jumped on to your next profile for the next attack.

# laughs at the imbecile and takes him with a piece of salt.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2487
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 18:55:46

On 2021-05-19 13:17:04 shoeguy said:
On 2021-05-19 12:47:03 marccanham said: @Melina You always got a lot to say in every post

You like an attention seeker who wants to get famous for the wrong reasons

This man speaks great truth, ESA give this man a Bell's

Hey she bitach So much love here that you seem to be looking out for me and negative posts from me.

LOL you couldn't wait for my return you were the first to post.

# haters always gonna hate hate hate and I'm just gonna shake it off shake off ;)

Morons like you don't get to me but keep trying. I like that I occupy space in your head lol at least you give me thought lmfao
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2488
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 18:58:47

On 2021-05-19 07:38:38 shoeguy said:
What a remarkable lady Lesley is, shame on u guys for bullying her

You such a Chop I was helping her right. It was her who decided not to remove the post from the forum. Lol you one of the biggest bullies here on the forum lol forum search all the times you picked on me.

# such a shame you Forget you live in a glass house.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2489
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 19:10:55

On 2021-05-19 07:53:54 oraljim said:
On 2021-05-19 07:38:38 shoeguy said: What a remarkable lady Lesley is, shame on u guys for bullying her
Thanks for weighing in. No-one bullied Lesley.

This man needs glasses casanata bullied Lesley and she chose to listen to his dumb advice and got herself banned and in listening to this chop when he told her to jump of the bridge she opened herself to people's opinions on a opinion forum. Some of those may have been advice, some may have been empathetic while others were negative.

This is unfortunately what happens when you decide to be active on a open forum with people hiding behind pseudonyms who think it's OK to to treat ladies like shit. Makes me wonder if they punt out of desperation with the way they treat ladies here, ladies elsewhere won't put up with it.

Let not forget other decent members who will not always agree with you because we all have different mindset.

There is a huge difference between people who have a different opinion and people who are bullies.

He needs special glasses which can help him establish which is which or he needs to ask for his school fees back.

LOL let's not forget he himself is a bully.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2490
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 19:23:05

On 2021-05-19 10:21:30 JP82 said:
On 2021-05-19 07:02:47 Ben Layden said: On 2021-05-18 23:09:20 oraljim said: On 2021-05-18 22:55:00

That sounds like something I might have said. If it was me, I sincerely apologise. Nothing pseudo about your intellect at all - it's the real deal.

OJ our views differ diametrically on many topics. No it was not you who made that vacuous remark. You play the ball, not the man.
I make no claims to intellectualism. But I do have discernment enough to call out hypocrisy when I see it.

@ oraljim I'm pretty sure he's referring to me because I've been quite critical (I don't ever recall actually describing him as a "pseudo-intellectual", but the sentiment was there). The issue I've had with him (and I've been pretty explicit on this) is not his intellectualism itself, its the intellectual posturing. i.e. the way that he tries to show everyone how smart he is, is by laying into, and pedantically correcting ever minor mistake made by others. Here's a fine example: "Any opinion expressed in capricious grammar is not worthy of notice." after someone used "right" instead of "rite". So Ben if you feel that me pointing out that you're being a dick to others, means that you're being bullied, then so be it, but this thread is not about you.

I have and still do call him Prof aka Professor because he used to have this habit. As a dyslexic person I personally felt the itch (the joys of multiple people with very different personalities and mind sets. However I have always had respect for him as he has always been nothing but a gentleman when I have chatted to him in person.

Further more personally I myself have not seen him do this for a long time. I think probably since my Dyslexia thread quite sometime back. If he did I missed it.

I will still call him prof not out of disrespect but because of his interlect. Just as long as he doesn't make me feel my dyslexia is stupidity.

Also I think sometimes speed fingers and auto correct play a huge role in such mistakes.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2491
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 19:27:34

On 2021-05-19 10:53:44 KICKASS said:

My old crew no more around love chuck Norris retired and Jacki Chan did his last movie with will smiths son. So i am moving solo.

LOL OK if you say so.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2492
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 19:31:55
Edited: 2021-05-19 20:12:10

On 2021-05-19 10:53:44 KICKASS said:

My old crew no more around love chuck Norris retired and Jacki Chan did his last movie with will smiths son. So i am moving solo.

LOL OK if you say so.

On 2021-05-19 11:11:31 oraljim said:
On 2021-05-19 10:30:19 KICKASS said: Lesley by u posting u got my attention I like a fiesty woman. Stay cool calm and collective
Allow me to channel uncle Ben Layden for a second please Kick :)

It's "Cool, calm and *COLLECTED*" not collective. One of my pet peeves that - on Masterchef Australia they say it your way all the time and it jars my ears :)

LOL don't Mock the prof.

Remember kick and you have 2 different cultural backgrounds. It's like you say potatoe and I say potato, or like battery and battery lol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2493
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 19:36:09
Edited: 2021-05-19 19:37:14

On 2021-05-19 13:20:32 semensquirter said:
On 2021-05-19 13:13:21 shoeguy said: ...4th attempt, no answer...

www.youtube.com/watch

Lmfao
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1296
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 19:46:35

On 2021-05-19 18:58:47 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
On 2021-05-19 07:38:38 shoeguy said: What a remarkable lady Lesley is, shame on u guys for bullying her

You such a Chop I was helping her right. It was her who decided not to remove the post from the forum. Lol you one of the biggest bullies here on the forum lol forum search all the times you picked on me.

I didn't think a fat middle-aged guy like you would take offense. Can you just retire plzzz, go away uncle Melina
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2498
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 19:58:34
Edited: 2021-05-19 20:11:37

On 2021-05-19 19:46:35 shoeguy said:
On 2021-05-19 18:58:47 Melina - The Edging Expert said: On 2021-05-19 07:38:38 shoeguy said: What a remarkable lady Lesley is, shame on u guys for bullying her

I didn't think a fat middle-aged guy like you would take offense. Can you just retire plzzz, go away uncle Melina

Go jerk off some more and waist the ladies time you seem to be quite good at it from what I here. You post shows just what a bully you are. Then again so will a forum search. And while I pay for my adds my rent my food and the raising of my kids without asking for your help or assistance you will just have to suck it up I'll leave when I am ready to do so not your instruction nobody died and made you God. Further more if I looked like you did I wouldn't go around insulting people lol girls talk just as much as punters do lol if you looked like a oil painting or a movie star you could still talk but you don't so best you don't go judging people. Furthermore you have never been to me so your opinion of me is just that Your opinion.
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.