Navigation
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2499
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 20:01:54

On 2021-05-19 08:46:09 Cassanata said:
On 2021-05-18 15:49:52 Mr Easy D said: On 2021-05-18 15:40:52 Cunilinkiss said: Not the first time Lesley posted personal emails elsewhere...

Cass wanted Lesley to be banned
Lesley is also an attention seeker hiding behind anxiety issues. Someone that has anxiety wouldn't create drama, they stay away from it.

Punters beware seems like Lesley has a reputation of sharing personal emails and messages.

I did not want her to be banned. My posting ability is limited thanks to her bf. I sent her the message and told her she could post it on the forum. I did this in case she accused me of harassing her over PMs hence I gave her permission to post my PMs publicly. I was not aware that its a banable offence (considering that I gave her permission to do it).

After the ban i sent a message to esa asking if they could unban her since it was my fault as i did ask her to do it. Her livelihood depends on this forum so I did not want her and to be banned because of me.

People can make up their own minds and say what they want to say.

Lies lies lies you are a bully you were just in my inbox trying to bully me. Try that on the newbies not with me I won't loose sleep or business because of a chop like you.

Those routing for cassanata you welcome to pm me so I can can share this bullies pm so you can see what scum he is.
Lefty
Lefty - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-19 20:09:43

Lmao at the word "chop". Melina you are a legend! Brought back so many mAmories of schoolboy terms of endearment. What other terms from the 80s/90s do you use? Schweet
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2500
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 20:22:02

On 2021-05-19 20:09:43 Lefty said:
Lmao at the word "chop". Melina you are a legend! Brought back so many mAmories of schoolboy terms of endearment. What other terms from the 80s/90s do you use? Schweet

LOL Thanks I was a teenager and a young adult in that Era so pretty much most of them ;)
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1912
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 00:58:55

On 2021-05-19 19:10:55 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
This man needs glasses casanata bullied Lesley and she chose to listen to his dumb advice.....

LOL let's not forget he himself is a bully.

I meant no-one bullied her on this thread, not that she hadn't been bullied ever.

And I have never bullied anyone in my life. You've accused me of it more than once but it simply isn't true.

It's odd how people really are. Although we've only met once I always thought that you and I, despite sometimes not seeing things the same way, were basically cool. But if you think of me as a bully then clearly we are not. Ah well neither of us is really losing out are we? Both our lives will go on perfectly well without ever even thinking of the other.
oraljim
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1913
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 01:07:43

On 2021-05-19 19:58:34 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
Further more if I looked like you did I wouldn't go around insulting people lol girls talk just as much as punters do lol if you looked like a oil painting or a movie star you could still talk but you don't so best you don't go judging people.

So in the same breath that you tell him not to judge, you judge him for his appearance, which is largely an immutable characteristic? What a class act.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2506
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 06:02:32

On 2021-05-20 00:58:55 oraljim said:
On 2021-05-19 19:10:55 Melina - The Edging Expert said: This man needs glasses casanata bullied Lesley and she chose to listen to his dumb advice.....

I meant no-one bullied her on this thread, not that she hadn't been bullied ever.

And I have never bullied anyone in my life. You've accused me of it more than once but it simply isn't true.

It's odd how people really are. Although we've only met once I always thought that you and I, despite sometimes not seeing things the same way, were basically cool. But if you think of me as a bully then clearly we are not. Ah well neither of us is really losing out are we? Both our lives will go on perfectly well without ever even thinking of the other.

Please read carefully I was agreeing with you.take it slow and easy like a real good muff. I was say that shoe guy needs glasses not once did I refer to you as a bully. However if you do a forum search on shoeguy you will see how he has bullied me on numerous occasions.

So now take the time to read the whole post slowly before catching feelings.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2507
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 06:04:10
Edited: 2021-05-20 06:04:32

On 2021-05-20 01:07:43 oraljim said:
On 2021-05-19 19:58:34 Melina - The Edging Expert said: Further more if I looked like you did I wouldn't go around insulting people lol girls talk just as much as punters do lol if you looked like a oil painting or a movie star you could still talk but you don't so best you don't go judging people.
So in the same breath that you tell him not to judge, you judge him for his appearance, which is largely an immutable characteristic? What a class act.

Yes because this is not the first time this arsehole comes on open forum to insult me. It's actually quite simple treat me the way you like me to treat you
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2508
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 06:19:03

On 2021-05-19 19:10:55 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
On 2021-05-19 07:53:54 oraljim said: On 2021-05-19 07:38:38 shoeguy said: What a remarkable lady Lesley is, shame on u guys for bullying her
Thanks for weighing in. No-one bullied Lesley.

This man needs glasses casanata bullied Lesley and she chose to listen to his dumb advice and got herself banned and in listening to this chop when he told her to jump of the bridge she opened herself to people's opinions on a opinion forum. Some of those may have been advice, some may have been empathetic while others were negative.

This is unfortunately what happens when you decide to be active on a open forum with people hiding behind pseudonyms who think it's OK to to treat ladies like shit. Makes me wonder if they punt out of desperation with the way they treat ladies here, ladies elsewhere won't put up with it.

Let not forget other decent members who will not always agree with you because we all have different mindset.

There is a huge difference between people who have a different opinion and people who are bullies.

He needs special glasses which can help him establish which is which or he needs to ask for his school fees back.

OJ here let me help you along nicely read it and read slowly

This man needes glasses meaning the man that said shame on you guys for bullying her. (being Shoeguy)

casanata bullied Lesley and she chose to listen to his dumb advice and got herself banned and in listening to this chop when he told her to jump of the bridge she opened herself to people's opinions on a opinion forum(not OJ why is OJ feeling the itch)

Some of those may have been advice, some may have been empathetic while others were negative(again this statement is true but no mettion of OJ)

This is unfortunately what happens when you decide to be active on a open forum with people hiding behind pseudonyms who think it's OK to to treat ladies like shit. Makes me wonder if they punt out of desperation with the way they treat ladies here, ladies elsewhere won't put up with it.

Let not forget other decent members who will not always agree with you because we all have different mindset.

There is a huge difference between people who have a different opinion and people who are bullies.

He needs special glasses which can help him establish which is which or he needs to ask for his school fees back.(now I'm thinking Perhaps OJ needs special glasses)

Once again referring to the poster Shoe who is popular for bullying me on the forum I'm sure you can do a forum search or should I guided you through that too like I had to do with this post. Common OJ I thought you were smarter than that.

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2509
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 06:22:57
Edited: 2021-05-20 06:33:17

On 2021-05-20 01:07:43 oraljim said:
On 2021-05-19 19:58:34 Melina - The Edging Expert said: Further more if I looked like you did I wouldn't go around insulting people lol girls talk just as much as punters do lol if you looked like a oil painting or a movie star you could still talk but you don't so best you don't go judging people.

On 2021-05-19 19:46:35 shoeguy said:
I didn't think a fat middle-aged guy like you would take offense. Can you just retire plzzz, go away uncle Melina

In other words you are condoning this behavior again I treat people the way they treat me. Treat me well ill treat you better. Treat me like shit ill wipe my ass off on you. Further more you claim its not the 1st time I call you a bully please please post a link to both the 1st and 2nd time?

PS yet here you are picking on me for absolutely no reason perhaps maybe you feel the itch? Did I hit a nerve?

Anyway I know my worth as a person and a service provider forum guys that don't pay my bills or intend to put bread and butter on my table can have their opinions of me including you because again if you don't know me or my worth as a person or as a Sp the really the rest is irrelevant. However I will not bow down to these idiots because they mean nothing to me.

Anyway you go have a good day and keep feeling sorry for yourself.
oraljim
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1914
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 08:01:34

I like tacos
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.