Navigation
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1915
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 09:00:54

Dear forum,
For those that are still reading the soap opera that is this thread, let me state clearly for the record: I was *WRONG* when I accused Melina of calling me a bully before and I apologise for that. It was very unclear from her post that she was talking about shoeguy and I thought she was calling me a bully again, but she was talking about him. She thinks it was clear, I think it looked like she was talking about me as she was quoting me. Simple misunderstanding.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2522
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 09:50:46

On 2021-05-20 09:00:54 oraljim said:
Dear forum,
For those that are still reading the soap opera that is this thread, let me state clearly for the record: I was *WRONG* when I accused Melina of calling me a bully before and I apologise for that. It was very unclear from her post that she was talking about shoeguy and I thought she was calling me a bully again, but she was talking about him. She thinks it was clear, I think it looked like she was talking about me as she was quoting me. Simple misunderstanding.

Wow thank you for manning up and admitting you where wrong. That's rather big of you. Though I still don't agree with the again bit as I never once called you a bully. If I did please point it out though I am certain that you can't anyway you guys all have a great day.
JP82
JP82 - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 10:15:24

Dear forum,

shoeguy: "...shame on u guys for bullying her"
OJ: "No-one bullied Lesley."
Melina: "casanata bullied Lesley and she chose..."

@OJ Besides being a direct response to your post, there's no reasonable way to read the flow of this conversation as anything other than as her responding to your claim that no-one bullied Lesley.
Its nice of you to say you were wrong, but the fault lies entirely with Melina. You can't communicate so badly and then throw a hissy fit if you're misunderstood.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2528
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 10:37:30

On 2021-05-20 10:15:24 JP82 said:
On 2021-05-20 09:00:54 oraljim said: Dear forum,

shoeguy: "...shame on u guys for bullying her"
OJ: "No-one bullied Lesley."
Melina: "casanata bullied Lesley and she chose..."

@OJ Besides being a direct response to your post, there's no reasonable way to read the flow of this conversation as anything other than as her responding to your claim that no-one bullied Lesley.
Its nice of you to say you were wrong, but the fault lies entirely with Melina. You can't communicate so badly and then throw a hissy fit if you're misunderstood.

This is the thing about forums and messages people. I can't post and you can't read another because, You can't see facial expressions and here the tone in my voice. Perhaps a person reading it can be emotional and understand something else. I could have also possibly hit a nerve for someone who is sensitive to a certain topic. Etc the list goes on this is the reason people have misunderstandings.

From where I stand I clearly quoted OJ and was agreeing with him you and he might not see it that way but that is exactly what it is. I was not being defensive I was setting him straight and just wanted him to point out where I was called him a bully which he till this moment in time cannot do because I never did. If you feel I was being defensive I am so sorry you feel that way but you are wrong there's a difference in being defensive and setting the record straight.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7682
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 11:03:39

Damn is this still going on.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2532
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 11:04:43

On 2021-05-20 11:03:39 KICKASS said:
Damn is this still going on.

Lol you know how it goes ;)
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7683
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 11:07:06

On 2021-05-20 11:04:43 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
On 2021-05-20 11:03:39 KICKASS said: Damn is this still going on. Lol you know how it goes ;)

Lmao I do hey I actually do.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 13:38:31

On 2021-05-19 20:01:54 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
On 2021-05-19 08:46:09 Cassanata said: On 2021-05-18 15:49:52 Mr Easy D said: On 2021-05-18 15:40:52 Cunilinkiss said: Not the first time Lesley posted personal emails elsewhere...

Cass wanted Lesley to be banned
Lesley is also an attention seeker hiding behind anxiety issues. Someone that has anxiety wouldn't create drama, they stay away from it.

Punters beware seems like Lesley has a reputation of sharing personal emails and messages.

I did not want her to be banned. My posting ability is limited thanks to her bf. I sent her the message and told her she could post it on the forum. I did this in case she accused me of harassing her over PMs hence I gave her permission to post my PMs publicly. I was not aware that its a banable offence (considering that I gave her permission to do it).

After the ban i sent a message to esa asking if they could unban her since it was my fault as i did ask her to do it. Her livelihood depends on this forum so I did not want her and to be banned because of me.

People can make up their own minds and say what they want to say.

Lies lies lies you are a bully you were just in my inbox trying to bully me. Try that on the newbies not with me I won't loose sleep or business because of a chop like you.

Those routing for cassanata you welcome to pm me so I can can share this bullies pm so you can see what scum he is.

Lmao, this clown has been talking all kinds of smack about me and all I did was give back to her in kind.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8402
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 13:44:04

Dear forum,

Understood...
The problem is with quotes within quotes within quotes within quotes.
Can those that quote...please edit....eish
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Casanata asked me to post because he can't.
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 13:52:37

This is like days of our lives with husband's and wives fighting for power. The side guys in the friendzones trying to score brownie points.

All I see is bully bully bully everywhere on this thread.

All I'm here for is to get my bully played with.
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.