Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 18:51:46

I commented on this in another thread a while back...out of presumptive ignorance to be honest.

I argued that when it comes to venues in themselves - rather than the girl's personal preferences - it's not a "thing", because how does the venue even enforce that? I've had bookings with MGs at supposedly "massage only" venues, and the rule was to just not be too loud. Basically what I'm presuming is that even to the extent that it is a "thing", perhaps for legal reasons, most managers will turn a blind eye.

The other argument I made was that "no FH no extras" disclaimers on venue websites were just legalese. I think my assumptions are fair, but to be frank, I actually don't know what I'm talking about here lol, so I wanted to fact-check with you guys.

Is this an actual thing? Do some venues actually penalise girls for offering the full package? How is this even enforced? Is it all driven by a legal concern, or is there more (or maybe less?) behind it?
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 202
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 19:05:07

Some venues dont allow it, strictly massage only but wot some of the girls do....they do extras, take the extra money for them and dont tell the owner of venue.

Some venues are open to it so they split the fee between the venue and girl.

Best to ask before hand and not get the girl into trouble; even if she did it without the owner knowing ,somehow it will come out and she will be dismissed. The popular massage studios in CT are very strict on that policy
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8408
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 19:39:00
Edited: 2021-05-20 19:39:27

If she is a moaner...you OK-ish
If she is a screamer...eish...she will be at a new venue for your next visit.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 19:51:53

You are correct about all the legalese stuff and what Shakira says.

Most registered legal massage parlours do enforce it as in advise the girls that they're not allowed to have sex with clients. Some actual pay a salary and as such have contracts that stipulate they cannot and this all is legal safeguards for the venue.

That being said, blowjobs are not mentioned as it's kind of a loophole so usually no mention, no foul. This is actually the money spinner for most proper massage venues as which guy thrt goes for a normal massage isn't going to book the one that gave him a suprise BJ at the end next time?

And finally even with what's discussed and contracted, no one can control what goes between 2 consenting adults behind closed doors so you're at liberty to do whatever you and the wg agreed on beforehand.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 20:24:33

On 2021-05-20 19:05:07 Shakira said:
even if she did it without the owner knowing ,somehow it will come out and she will be dismissed. The popular massage studios in CT are very strict on that policy

Thanks for the insight. This is the part I part find very interesting. So it becomes a "word of mouth" type of thing? Do you know of any stories where this is uncovered more meticulously? Or is it just, "hey, we've heard you're doing x,y,z, so it's time to go".
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 20:25:31

On 2021-05-20 19:39:00 semensquirter said:
If she is a moaner...you OK-ish
If she is a screamer...eish...she will be at a new venue for your next visit.

Hahaha. Hey, for all management knows, maybe I'm just giving her a really stellar massage in return :D
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 20:29:20

On 2021-05-20 19:51:53 NoWhiteKnight said:
You are correct about all the legalese stuff and what Shakira says.

Most registered legal massage parlours do enforce it as in advise the girls that they're not allowed to have sex with clients. Some actual pay a salary and as such have contracts that stipulate they cannot and this all is legal safeguards for the venue.

That being said, blowjobs are not mentioned as it's kind of a loophole so usually no mention, no foul. This is actually the money spinner for most proper massage venues as which guy thrt goes for a normal massage isn't going to book the one that gave him a suprise BJ at the end next time?

And finally even with what's discussed and contracted, no one can control what goes between 2 consenting adults behind closed doors so you're at liberty to do whatever you and the wg agreed on beforehand.

More good insight, my ignorant ass didn't even consider contractual obligations. That last part you raised is quite interesting - even legally speaking, the "crime" happens when the money gets exchanged, so unless that can be proven, it really is just two consenting adults who got along really really well with each other. Just strengthens the case against this industry being illegal in the first place.
Shakira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 203
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 20:33:28

On 2021-05-20 20:24:33 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-05-20 19:05:07 Shakira said: even if she did it without the owner knowing ,somehow it will come out and she will be dismissed. The popular massage studios in CT are very strict on that policy
Thanks for the insight. This is the part I part find very interesting. So it becomes a "word of mouth" type of thing? Do you know of any stories where this is uncovered more meticulously? Or is it just, "hey, we've heard you're doing x,y,z, so it's time to go".

I've had a few girls working for me already. Surprisingly its the client that comes out with the truth. Of course i didn't just take sides and believe anything, but obviously proof was provided and she eventually admitted to it.

At other venues the girls talk. eventually comes out between clients and other girls. Not worth risking your job, that little money will get you out of the extras will get you there but it wont keep you there. Best to be honest nd loyal pays off
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 20:37:28

Very interesting @Shakira. What "proof" was presented? Was it text messages or something? And was the client sharing this "proof" in hopes of getting extras from you perhaps? I'm a bit lost as to what this client was thinking.
Shakira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 204
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 20:44:56
Edited: 2021-05-20 20:46:45

Texts, the cleaner use to find condom wrappers. She admitted to it anyway

Yea you do get clients that suck up in the hopes i put something out. Why would i want to do that when he broke the rules in the first place

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.