Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 20:49:27
Edited: 2021-05-20 20:51:48

Girls offer extras simply because they are unable to make enough for themselves only doing massage and hence the need for money and maybe pressure from clients lead them down this path.Some have to provide for not just themselves but families as well hence the desperation is how it starts in most cases
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 205
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 20:58:36

On 2021-05-20 20:49:27 The Studmuffin said:
Girls offer extras simply because they are unable to make enough for themselves only doing massage and hence the need for money and maybe pressure from clients lead them down this path.Some have to provide for not just themselves but families as well hence the desperation is how it starts in most cases

I dont think so, some girls make more than an average person salary. I think its got to do with a way of life, standard of living and wanting a luxury life.

Think about it, some people earn 10k or even less, but they can manage. They have kids etc. mg / wg earns more than that but cant manage. Why? Bcz not only mg / wg but people in general want to live to impress people. Personally i dont need those expensive bags or boots to impress, my bank balance for myself to see on a rainy day is enough for me. Budget is key
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 680
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 20:59:25

I've shared the story about how I didn't know much about the industry when I started. I was told Massage Only meant no sex, I didn't realise it meant no oral sex so hand relief and free oral was offered each booking.

After about two weeks I got yelled at, "Stop giving the clients free blow jobs!". I genuinely didnt know! Can only assume it was a client who told a girl and ultimately ruined it for everyone else!

So gents, if a girl is doing extras (free or otherwise), dont tell other girls at the venue in the hope of getting the same from them.

We as a venue have warned, fined and asked girls to leave if they cant follow the venue rules. However its late and I will follow up this discussion in the morning with a more understanding breakdown on why the discretion ultimately helps the client and ladies.

XoXo
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:01:37

Hmm, now this all makes me wonder what's driving the market here.

If you guys were to estimate, what percentage of "massage only" clientele goes in sincerely looking for a massage+wank and nothing else, and what percentage is going in hoping for some nice toppings?

I can personally understand not wanting FH in itself, but massage+wank alone has never resonated with me. I'm interested to hear from the guys who do prefer the massage+wank bookings. I can think of some "good" reasons I suppose, but I'd like to hear from the horse's mouth as well. Maybe I'm being intentionally reductive by referring to it as "massage+wank" :D
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:03:17

On 2021-05-20 20:59:25 Le Belle said:
I've shared the story about how I didn't know much about the industry when I started. I was told Massage Only meant no sex, I didn't realise it meant no oral sex so hand relief and free oral was offered each booking.

After about two weeks I got yelled at, "Stop giving the clients free blow jobs!". I genuinely didnt know! Can only assume it was a client who told a girl and ultimately ruined it for everyone else!

Fucking clients can't shut their mouths!!! Damn!!! Nothing quite like a freebie :D
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:03:49
Edited: 2021-05-20 21:04:17

Shakira said I dont think so, some girls make more than an average person salary. I think its got to do with a way of life, standard of living and wanting a luxury life.

Think about it, some people earn 10k or even less, but they can manage. They have kids etc. mg / wg earns more than that but cant manage. Why? Bcz not only mg / wg but people in general want to live to impress people. Personally i dont need those expensive bags or boots to impress, my bank balance for myself to see on a rainy day is enough for me. Budget is key

@Shakira well said. Great to see you have your priorities in order.Well done
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:10:24

Another q for those clued up: at the venues that do have contracts and salaries, is the girl obligated to reach a minimum amount of bookings, or is the only obligation availing herself at the venue for a 9-5? (Obviously I can imagine a girl who barely gets bookings eventually being dismissed, but just want to get a glimpse into this dynamic)
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 681
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:12:01

On 2021-05-20 21:03:17 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-05-20 20:59:25 Le Belle said: I've shared the story about how I didn't know much about the industry when I started. I was told Massage Only meant no sex, I didn't realise it meant no oral sex so hand relief and free oral was offered each booking.

Fucking clients can't shut their mouths!!! Damn!!! Nothing quite like a freebie :D

We were all "Blown away" ;) shocking
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1341
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:15:53

Previously venue owners have tested whether or not girls give more by sending in a client to check.

Personally I would rather a girl advertise what she really is instead of doing only massage and charging a fortune for more. That some girls do give more is why you have Shakira complaining about guys taking a chance even though no means no because in some cases it means maybe
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:18:08
Edited: 2021-05-20 21:48:06

On 2021-05-20 21:12:01 Le Belle said:

We were all "Blown away" ;) shocking

I just wanna know what's the probability of me being blown away when I pop by in Bryanston. Don't be stingy with the deets Kitty...slide in my PMs :P

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.