Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:18:09

On 2021-05-20 21:03:17 modnarmodnar said:

Fucking clients can't shut their mouths!!! Damn!!! Nothing quite like a freebie :D

Hehehe you're right bud. I just can't understand dudes that just can't shut their traps. I've gotten some nice surprises over the years and those I'm taking to the grave.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:20:21

On 2021-05-20 21:18:09 ShadowfaxCool said:
On 2021-05-20 21:03:17 modnarmodnar said:
Fucking clients can't shut their mouths!!! Damn!!! Nothing quite like a freebie :D

Hehehe you're right bud. I just can't understand dudes that just can't shut their traps. I've gotten some nice surprises over the years and those I'm taking to the grave.

Hehehe. How many visits did it take?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:22:49

On 2021-05-20 21:15:53 johndoe69za said:
That some girls do give more is why you have Shakira complaining about guys taking a chance even though no means no because in some cases it means maybe

Yip! This is the game. It's like strip club rules in a way.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 206
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:27:12

On 2021-05-20 21:15:53 johndoe69za said:
Previously venue owners have tested whether or not girls give more by sending in a client to check.

Personally I would rather a girl advertise what she really is instead of doing only massage and charging a fortune for more. That some girls do give more is why you have Shakira complaining about guys
taking a chance even though no means no because in some cases it means maybe

Thats true hey. The worst for me is when the guys say "everyone has a price" sooory i aint a toy you can buy like that. It's disrespectful to just dangle money like that thinking a girl would do something shz not comfortable with
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 682
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:35:27

On 2021-05-20 21:10:24 modnarmodnar said:
Another q for those clued up: at the venues that do have contracts and salaries, is the girl obligated to reach a minimum amount of bookings, or is the only obligation availing herself at the venue for a 9-5? (Obviously I can imagine a girl who barely gets bookings eventually being dismissed, but just want to get a glimpse into this dynamic)

Some venues have different rules. I know some that have a quota per week per lady. Mostly it's about coming to work consistently.

Our system is simple. Come to work consistently, dress well and be clean and do the session we offer to the best of your ability. Communicate with the venue if you need a break, or want to leave early. Follow the rules. The girls that do this, we find to be the most successful.

XoXo

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 21:41:46

On 2021-05-20 21:35:27 Le Belle said:

Some venues have different rules. I know some that have a quota per week per lady. Mostly it's about coming to work consistently.

Our system is simple. Come to work consistently, dress well and be clean and do the session we offer to the best of your ability. Communicate with the venue if you need a break, or want to leave early. Follow the rules. The girls that do this, we find to be the most successful.

XoXo

Thanks for the great answer. This sounds reasonable, but I imagine there's a higher barrier for entry than usual. Basically, I'm a pretty girl, I like what you've posted above, and I want to work for La Belle, what do YOU look for?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-21 07:42:35
Edited: 2021-05-21 07:43:01

On 2021-05-20 21:20:21 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-05-20 21:18:09 ShadowfaxCool said: On 2021-05-20 21:03:17 modnarmodnar said:

Hehehe. How many visits did it take?

If it takes more than one visit to get what you're paying for, congratulations, you're now dating the wg while she dates lots of other guys too.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2095
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 07:44:37

And finally even with what's discussed and contracted, no one can control what goes between 2 consenting adults behind closed doors so you're at liberty to do whatever you and the wg agreed on beforehand.[/QUOTE]

It might be legal, but against the company policy and still a dissmissable offence if caught.

As Punter we should respect the lady, and the rules of the game, our 5seconds of pleasure could lead to the SP being without a job.

If FH is what you want, then go to those Venues where it is on offer.
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 683
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 07:46:45

On 2021-05-20 21:41:46 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-05-20 21:35:27 Le Belle said:

XoXo

Thanks for the great answer. This sounds reasonable, but I imagine there's a higher barrier for entry than usual. Basically, I'm a pretty girl, I like what you've posted above, and I want to work for La Belle, what do YOU look for?

In this industry, having consistency as a working condition is quite a high barrier. We do have a post asking for ladies who are interested to send a WhatsApp message to us. Clean, presentable and able to listen, be consistent with our hours and like dogs (we have a lovely stray named Belle who is the absolute princess of the house).

XoXo
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-21 07:48:07
Edited: 2021-05-21 07:50:38

On 2021-05-21 07:44:37 Kooni said:

And finally even with what's discussed and contracted, no one can control what goes between 2 consenting adults behind closed doors so you're at liberty to do whatever you and the wg agreed on beforehand.

It might be legal, but against the company policy and still a dissmissable offence if caught.

As Punter we should respect the lady, and the rules of the game, our 5seconds of pleasure could lead to the SP being without a job.

If FH is what you want, then go to those Venues where it is on offer.[/QUOTE]

No one's forcing anyone.

Keywords: ...2 consenting adults...

2 - both of them
Consenting - mutually agree
Adults - old enough to know the consequences of their decision and make that decision without prejudice

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.