Navigation
BigBen4Fun
BigBen4Fun - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 441
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:13:32

On 2021-05-20 20:58:36 Shakira said:
On 2021-05-20 20:49:27

I dont think so, some girls make more than an average person salary. I think its got to do with a way of life, standard of living and wanting a luxury life.

Think about it, some people earn 10k or even less, but they can manage. They have kids etc. mg / wg earns more than that but cant manage. Why? Bcz not only mg / wg but people in general want to live to impress people. Personally i dont need those expensive bags or boots to impress, my bank balance for myself to see on a rainy day is enough for me. Budget is key

Yikes... this lady is marriage material...
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 302
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:21:25

Either she is a child genius or the 23 is inaccurate :)))
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:35:04

On 2021-05-21 08:13:32 BigBen4Fun said:
On 2021-05-20 20:58:36 Shakira said: On 2021-05-20 20:49:27

I dont think so, some girls make more than an average person salary. I think its got to do with a way of life, standard of living and wanting a luxury life.

Think about it, some people earn 10k or even less, but they can manage. They have kids etc. mg / wg earns more than that but cant manage. Why? Bcz not only mg / wg but people in general want to live to impress people. Personally i dont need those expensive bags or boots to impress, my bank balance for myself to see on a rainy day is enough for me. Budget is key
Yikes... this lady is marriage material...

I call dibs
BigBen4Fun
BigBen4Fun - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 442
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:39:48

On 2021-05-21 08:35:04 NoWhiteKnight said:
On 2021-05-21 08:13:32 BigBen4Fun said: On 2021-05-20 20:58:36 Shakira said: On 2021-05-20 20:49:27

I call dibs

@NWK you going to get banned for free loading , who is "dibs"? Lol...
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2096
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:50:25

On 2021-05-21 07:48:07 NoWhiteKnight said:
On 2021-05-21 07:44:37 Kooni said:

And finally even with what's discussed and contracted, no one can control what goes between 2 consenting adults behind closed doors so you're at liberty to do whatever you and the wg agreed on beforehand.

It might be legal, but against the company policy and still a dissmissable offence if caught.

As Punter we should respect the lady, and the rules of the game, our 5seconds of pleasure could lead to the SP being without a job.

If FH is what you want, then go to those Venues where it is on offer.

No one's forcing anyone.

Keywords: ...2 consenting adults...

2 - both of them
Consenting - mutually agree
Adults - old enough to know the consequences of their decision and make that decision without prejudice[/QUOTE]

No matter how you to say it, if "sex at the work place" is against the policy, it a dismissable offence, consenting or not.

"Consenting" is relevant to rape or not, got nothing to do with employment rules and policies.
Be-sensual
Be-sensual - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1116
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:11:05

We are a massage venue and this is our base service.

Our ladies offer extras at an extra fee that is for their pocket and the venue does not take a cut of that fee.

The reason why we have opened the door for extras is because I am not naive and know that most of the ladies were doing extras all along.

I had a chat with the ladies and said that if I know they do extras at least I won't have to turn away potential clients who want extras by saying that there are no extras on offer at all.

The venue offers a massage service, the girls offer extras.
I don't take payment for extras and also don't run after clients to get payment for extras if it was not paid to the lady in the room. This is for the girls to manage themselves.

There is also a standard fee that is charged across the board at our venue for extras, this is to ensure that the client is booking a lady for her quality of service and not just because she is cheaper.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 207
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:39:59

On 2021-05-21 08:21:25 Cunilinkiss said:
Either she is a child genius or the 23 is inaccurate :)))

Lmao you guys are funny. 23 is not inaccurate. I matured really fast, and have the most perfect role model (my mother) she taught me to be humble and that a cupboard full of clothes doesn't mean anything but money in the bank does.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:46:05

What happens behind closed doors by consenting adults is nobody else's business.
Islapass
Islapass - Re: Is "massage only" really a thing for venues?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 10:11:17

I can neither confirm nor deny that kitty gave a free blow job or two during bookings, but I am one of those mythical creatures that does like just going for the massage and the ambiance and the hand relief and the chat, sometimes I get something extra, sometimes I don't and I really don't like getting the extras menu 5 seconds after the door closes, I really think it fucks up the experience, especially when it's normally the same price for oral as the whole booking and then double that for fullhouse, and you think to yourself I could pomp this chick for R2000 or have a double and have change for a 6 pack of beers, and I don't blame the girls, I know in most of the cases the venue is getting half of the booking fee, but still rather make me feel special..
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-21 10:48:41
Edited: 2021-05-21 11:06:34

On 2021-05-21 09:39:59 Shakira said:
On 2021-05-21 08:21:25 Cunilinkiss said: Either she is a child genius or the 23 is inaccurate :)))

Lmao you guys are funny. 23 is not inaccurate. I matured really fast, and have the most perfect role model (my mother) she taught me to be humble and that a cupboard full of clothes doesn't mean anything but money in the bank does.

Urgh, I wanna puke now.

No, before you get upset. My mother said and still says the same thing.

Now I had these disgusting thoughts of incest if you were my sister, lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.