Navigation
Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - Location. ...location.....location...
Location. ...location.....location...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:19:06

Morning purple peeps,

So seeing that it is Friday morning and as usual I wanted to treat myself to something new and different.

So after checking a few profiles I found a lovely lady I would like to spend time time.I got her rate, services offered and rules.

Cool, booking is made and I'm happy, she sends her location, perfect, Google maps puts it at 35min......

That's when I lost interest...so firstly maybe it's just me but I wasn't in the mood to drive that far for someone I'm not a regular with..imagine the service is not great..?

Also her location advertised is not the same as what Google maps places her as...

So yes, abut of a rough start to the morning, I will still definitely pay her a visit as she looks gorgeous on her profile even though there are no comments on it yet which also made me think twice but I would take one for the team...

Or maybe it's just me being unreasonable...?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:30:20

You not being unreasonable. Each to their own.

I wouldn't drive that far even for a regular that's moved unless there's some serious chemistry.

If I get that Maps time. I calculate I'm traveling 1.5hours for a 1 hour booking. That's 2.5 hours of my day. Then I need to ask myself if that experience honestly is worth that time and money to me? Usually it's a No.
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 950
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:37:01

Here's some options :

1. She's too far to drive to...... Sit at home and jerk off

2. You don't have the time...... Sit at home and jerk off.

3. You really like the profile and want to visit...... Drive to her.

So you say you made the booking, then saw the distance, then canceled. Well I hope you called her and canceled buddy.
PurpleUser
PurpleUser - Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:41:13

Absolutely. 1 hour alone time in a car not the best start to be "treated".

Having said that..... I was baesed in Centurion for a few years - TAKE THE DRIVE! :)

Still, I love having fun in my own place. Then I the clock-non-whatcher, and normally it ens in an allnighter. Few weeks back I had a girl over for a four booking. We had so much fun, it bacame two days and braai and naai and sleep and movies, loved it. Only problem is, if you don't kmow the the girl, all nighers is like gambling. I suggest (if you are into that, book for two hours, make a call and treat yourself and the girl to a proper Friday.

What area you in?
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 891
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:48:41

Sorry, for the right lady to visit an hours drive isn't a problem,

Not saying its for any lady but there are a few well worth it.

I'm lucky based in Centurion there are some great ladies close, but a drive to @Liza in Pta East is well worth it, @Chicago in Sandton is well worth it, @Arizona in the east (I am hoping? not been yet) is worth it

I make the day, go somewhere new for lunch (foodie, so good for me) and do other stuff

A great punt in my opinion is worth the drive

Jake XXX
PurpleUser
PurpleUser - Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 08:57:19

On 2021-05-21 08:48:41 Jakeburns78 said:

I'm lucky based in Centurion there are some great ladies close, but a drive to @Liza in Pta East is well worth it, @Chicago in Sandton is well worth it, @Arizona in the east (I am hoping? not been yet) is worth it

I make the day, go somewhere new for lunch (foodie, so good for me) and do other stuff

Jake XXX

I totally agree - but the names you mentioned - its a Guarantee that its worth it. If you don't know the girl - might feel like 2 hours alone in a car...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:00:24

Did everyone miss the fact that she has no comments also implying reviews and she it's not a regular?

And he was probably going to be taking one for the team which many know nothing about yet always got a lot to say about things they don't know about...
Mo182
Mo182 - Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:03:56

Yeah agreed there's some Really amazing profiles fun PTA, but to take the drive from sandton just isn't worth the overall time +-2.5/3hrs. Had an idea of booking 3 days up there and having a couple Round of musical punts:-).
Liza
Liza - Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2226
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:11:15

On 2021-05-21 09:00:24 NoWhiteKnight said:
Did everyone miss the fact that she has no comments also implying reviews and she it's not a regular?

And he was probably going to be taking one for the team which many know nothing about yet always got a lot to say about things they don't know about...

May I say something in the defense of the lady? Maybe she is a newbie. Maybe just joined the Purple World. Please Gentlemen, I was also a newbie. We need you guys to take "one for the team" as it's her ONLY way to be successful in this industry. I know you guys are sceptical but how would she build a reputation without actual visits? Please @Mr OP... You like her profile... Go visit.
Liza
Liza - Re: Location. ...location.....location...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2227
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-21 09:14:25

On 2021-05-21 08:48:41 Jakeburns78 said:

Jake XXX

I promise you we really appreciate gentlemen that travels far to us. Never think we don't do. My client of yesterday came all the way past Roodepoort. Damm... That's far. How fortunate am I? Very!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.