Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - The lesson & trap of buying vids/pics
The lesson & trap of buying vids/pics
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-23 10:49:40

Hi purple peeps,

So I've learnt an important lesson this past weekend.
A lady contacted me (ESA Profile), she told me she has a Friday special of pics and vids, a combo for R400.

I was eager considering she is on my favourites list but have never had the pleasure.so I thought this would help. She requested a ewallet and promised to send immediately.

The deal was R400 for 6pics and 4 videos. A few minutes later she sent the content.

In this day and age with technology and smart phones, I was expecting much better quality content. I was beyond shocked at how terrible the quality was.I did feel that I wasted my money. I could have used the money on a quickie somewhere else.

R400 could have been a 30min session or a blow and go but instead I bought pic and vids.so I told her I was not happy with the content and she promised another 2 better quality vids.that was Friday afternoon.

Saturday afternoon I asked again for the content and she promised she would send.now it's sunday and still nothing, so now what? ....

I suppose it is a lesson learnt not to buy anymore vids and pics it's always disappointing (except shyloh)...

If anything it means I can remove her from my list and not bother visiting her.so instead of spending time, money and petrol on her, it was just R400 , so not bad.

Also maybe it helps cause she didn't look like her profile on ESA so lesson learnt but such a pity though...
Liza
Liza - Re: The lesson & trap of buying vids/pics
Re: The lesson & trap of buying vids/pics
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2240
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-23 11:07:35

@VirgoWolf5,

You've got mail.

Xoxo
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: The lesson & trap of buying vids/pics
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1783
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-23 15:03:44

Thats one of the reasons I dont buy photos or videos. Got burned in the beginning a few times.
I rather arange a booking with the lady and take my own. And then it ment so much more than just resieve them via whatsup.
Yes not all ladies allow you to take there photos, but some do if they know they can trust you.
Sexy Karina
Sexy Karina - Re: The lesson .is jy moet kyk voor jy koop.xxlol
Re: The lesson .is jy moet kyk voor jy koop.xxlol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 86
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-23 15:04:41

On 2021-05-23 10:49:40 Virgowolf5 said:
Hi ity though...

Halo I'm Karina.
to say I'm Sexy Karina I always love go play So my videos starts asap money in videos send i play and send ...all the way ..
eziguy
eziguy - Re: The lesson & trap of buying vids/pics
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1689
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-23 15:59:07

You are not alone, Virgo. I have also received some terrible crap from ladies who regularly advertise their content on the forum. They know who they are.
Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - Re: The lesson & trap of buying vids/pics
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 05:51:53

A huge thank you going out to the Pretoria ladies, @Liza, @Mandy and @Demi-Lee.thank you ladies for the kind gesture.it was truly appreciated and wonderful surprize. PTA women are gorgeous...shoooo....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The lesson & trap of buying vids/pics
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-24 07:02:52

Glad you came right, buddy. I've been wanting to buy some online content for the old wank bank but seriously worried about quality. I reached out to eziguy and he was a big help with who to avoid. Clearly you recommend the PTA ladies mentioned.
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: The lesson & trap of buying vids/pics
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 07:12:30

Ive only ever bought vids from Mandy in Menlyn, as due to distance, i am unable to visit.

Good quality and suitable length, and the best part is that she provides teaser samples for free - so you can decide if it is suitable for you to purchase
Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - Re: The lesson & trap of buying vids/pics
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 07:44:43

Fully agree with both of you gents and Mandy is gorgeous.after seeing her content and not the photoshop ESA Profile I was convinced and added her to my favs list. One day I will have to pay a visit.another lady that has awesome content I have bought many time from is Shyloh.she is a true beauty and very addictive.she has her own website aswell, and the more you buy the more she gives a little extra.her content is top quality.

I have been thinking though should I mention the ladies name that delivered such poor quality so that other gents know that it's no good? ... or should I just leave it as a lesson learnt and move on?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The lesson & trap of buying vids/pics
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-24 08:44:28

With regards to naming and shaming, I think that's your call. Many believe that is exactly what this community is for and to help fellow punters avoid potential bad experiences. And I think if you are open and honest in why you are warning punters against something (like you clearly are) there would be a lot more value in it for both the punter and SP.

Another approach might be to post the ones you are happy with, as you did here. And I thank you for that.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.