Re: Black ladies with ROAR
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5532
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 10:26:31

On 2021-05-24 08:43:40 Jakeburns78 said:
I get that its German is very specific, was hoping there was a story behind it

Jake XXX

Nah, its just that it was the most recent example. And it had nothing to do with him being German. Germans LOVE me and me them. His requirements were out of my comfort zone.
Seedy
Seedy - Re: Black ladies with ROAR
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 10:38:20

On 2021-05-23 21:53:17 MSfun said:
What does it mean if a black lady has ROAR on her profile?

Does it mean she doesn't see white men?

I'd assume it's to let non-black punters know that she doesn't entertain us black gents.

Perhaps the time is coming to leave this country lol (and I don't plan on heading to where other expats have gone)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Black ladies with ROAR
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:13:07

A while back I remember seeing a few black ladies explicitly state that they don't see black gentlemen, which i thought was weird. I once saw a black wg with super model looks, her first question to me when I called was "are you zulu?", lol, she was way off. When I asked why she asked that, she said she doesn't see zulu guys because they are chancers and troublesome, lol.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Black ladies with ROAR
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 245
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:25:24

I think its the misconception of black guys being too rough or troublesome. I don't really attract the black guys but had one once. Wow very smart, sensual passionate guy. Very sweet! Definitely wont mind seeing him again
MSfun
MSfun - Re: Black ladies with ROAR
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 196
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:31:20

On 2021-05-24 11:13:07 Cassanata said:
A while back I remember seeing a few black ladies explicitly state that they don't see black gentlemen, which i thought was weird. I once saw a black wg with super model looks, her first question to me when I called was "are you zulu?", lol, she was way off. When I asked why she asked that, she said she doesn't see zulu guys because they are chancers and troublesome, lol.

Aah, yes - those stereotypes will never go away. A while back I had a "friends with benefits" relationship with a Zulu girl and a Xhosa colleague of mine was always saying that I should never date a Zulu girl who is in a relationship as her boyfriend will come and kill me in my sleep if he finds out.

It's crazy that even black men and women still believe the stereotypes of the different cultures within our own country.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Black ladies with ROAR
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2101
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:39:40

On 2021-05-24 11:31:20 MSfun said:
On 2021-05-24 11:13:07 Cassanata said: A while back I remember seeing a few black ladies explicitly state that they don't see black gentlemen, which i thought was weird. I once saw a black wg with super model looks, her first question to me when I called was "are you zulu?", lol, she was way off. When I asked why she asked that, she said she doesn't see zulu guys because they are chancers and troublesome, lol.

Aah, yes - those stereotypes will never go away. A while back I had a "friends with benefits" relationship with a Zulu girl and a Xhosa colleague of mine was always saying that I should never date a Zulu girl who is in a relationship as her boyfriend will come and kill me in my sleep if he finds out.

It's crazy that even black men and women still believe the stereotypes of the different cultures within our own country.

Never a good idea to have a "FwB" with someone in a committed relationship, and that has got nothing to do with "sterotypes". Some partners, no matter culture or creed, are jealous lovers, and you never know what they will do.
MSfun
MSfun - Re: Black ladies with ROAR
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:47:47

On 2021-05-24 11:39:40 Kooni said:

Never a good idea to have a "FwB" with someone in a committed relationship, and that has got nothing to do with "sterotypes". Some partners, no matter culture or creed, are jealous lovers, and you never know what they will do.

Agreed. These days I punt instead. Much less trouble, no complications, and cheaper too!
Seedy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 13:21:34

On 2021-05-24 11:13:07 Cassanata said:

Lol. I actually am Zulu by birth but I was once told, after a session, that couldn't be since I wasn't rough
Seedy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 13:24:11

On 2021-05-24 11:47:47 MSfun said:
On 2021-05-24 11:39:40 Kooni said:

Agreed. These days I punt instead. Much less trouble, no complications, and cheaper too!

So true. Some women out here basically expect to be paid to be in a situation or relationship with you. Might as well just log on to ESA

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.