Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - True colours.....
True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4289
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 09:30:12

It's amazing that some go out of their way to try and harm someone's business by spreading lies about someone that they have never met.. WTF is wrong with you!?
Why would you want to block punters from seeing a lady by telling the punters lies.

So nasty.....
Just remember the wheel turns.....
Gabby (sexy Galore)
Gabby (sexy Galore) - Re: True colours.....
Re: True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 68
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 09:35:52

On 2021-05-24 09:30:12 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
It's amazing that some go out of their way to try and harm someone's business by spreading lies about someone that they have never met.. WTF is wrong with you!?
Why would you want to block punters from seeing a lady by telling the punters lies.

So nasty.....

Thanks for bringing up this topic Kaycee.... Same thing is happening to me right now! Like whyyyyyy
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4290
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 09:49:35

On 2021-05-24 09:35:52 Gabby (sexy Galore) said:
On 2021-05-24 09:30:12 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: It's amazing that some go out of their way to try and harm someone's business by spreading lies about someone that they have never met.. WTF is wrong with you!?

So nasty.....

Thanks for bringing up this topic Kaycee.... Same thing is happening to me right now! Like whyyyyyy

Met the woman once,and even before she met me she was telling punters all kinds of nasty things...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: True colours.....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-24 10:43:19

3 sides...

Maybe troll punters want to cause drama...

Then again we've had wgs post stuff just for attention...

Wonder what this is now.
Victoria
Victoria - Re: True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3024
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 10:51:24

Same here. Some chicks are EVIL. And those who believe them are idiots.
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Re: True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1408
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:07:42

My opinion.... if your clients know you and you have a good reputation, nothing or no one can change that with rumours. Just keep your head up, stay confident in knowing who you are and keep smiling. This will piss the people off trying to discredit you. It is when you react negatively that you actually give them power over you and your business. Have a stunning day! Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4295
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:07:48

On 2021-05-24 10:51:24 Victoria said:
Same here. Some chicks are EVIL. And those who believe them are idiots.

A punter who refused to see me because of this chics lies, eventually opened his eyes and contacted me to apologize for believing the lies.

I wish her all the best though. Blessings....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4296
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:09:23

On 2021-05-24 11:07:42 Galaxy @ Be-sensual said:
My opinion.... if your clients know you and you have a good reputation, nothing or no one can change that with rumours. Just keep your head up, stay confident in knowing who you are and keep smiling. This will piss the people off trying to discredit you. It is when you react negatively that you actually give them power over you and your business. Have a stunning day! Xxx

My punters know me well....
Victoria
Victoria - Re: True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3025
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:17:32

@Galaxy I agree with you. It's why I'm still standing. If a person keeps their nose clean no one can break you because those who know a person and their actual reputation won't believe the lies.

@Kaycee I agree that one should just wish the rubbish well. Their karma will eventually find them. This weekend someone poached my ad and placed it on one of those vile free sites saying that I offer bareback and breeding fantasy and other vile things. Lol. So pathetic. Lol
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4301
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 11:20:38

On 2021-05-24 11:17:32 Victoria said:
@Galaxy I agree with you. It's why I'm still standing. If a person keeps their nose clean no one can break you because those who know a person and their actual reputation won't believe the lies.

@Kaycee I agree that one should just wish the rubbish well. Their karma will eventually find them. This weekend someone poached my ad and placed it on one of those vile free sites saying that I offer bareback and breeding fantasy and other vile things. Lol. So pathetic. Lol

So sorry to hear that someone did that to you. Karma is our teacher.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.