Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: True colours.....
Re: True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4306
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 15:33:42

On 2021-05-24 14:42:20 Nikki said:
Well said

Agreed.........
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: True colours.....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-24 15:43:28

Why don't you and the punter start posting some facts? So far, all I see is more unnecessary drama.

So you believe this punter who didn't even see you? What proof you got from him that he said this? What if he's a jealous boyfriend or something? What if you're actually jealous of her and making rumours? What if business is slow for you and you're trying to get attention? What proof you got that the venue kicked her out? Why not name the venue and ask them to clarify for your piece of mind and hours instead of you and your phantom punter that never saw you making noise in the forum?

3 pages and still no facts and details but you'll going on here. Bloody high school kids.
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: True colours.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 15:53:37

Tend to agree with you nowhiteknight, 3 pages of drivel not a single fact or outright accusation just spewing garbage
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 686
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 17:48:05

As a venue, I dont think venues should get involved with why a lady left or was 'chased'from a place.

Could be valid, could be jealousy. In the end a venue shouldn't publicly post why a lady has left or any disagreement between themselves and a lady.

XoXo
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4308
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 18:02:32

No jealousy at all from me, she told people I'm a racist against Indian gentlemen,which I'm not. I do believe the punter. He is not a boyfriend. A few punters have contacted me asking for her name which I won't do, otherwise I'm just like her. I will never ruin her business even though she tried to ruin my name. I'm not a jealous person or vindictive. So please guys I'm not going to name her, karma will pay me a visit,and I'm not in the mood for that. Regarding an earlier comment,karma isn't visiting me. I know all about karma, made many mistakes in my life and trust me, I've learnt not to invite her around for a lesson....

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4309
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 18:03:35

On 2021-05-24 17:48:05 Le Belle said:
As a venue, I dont think venues should get involved with why a lady left or was 'chased'from a place.

Could be valid, could be jealousy. In the end a venue shouldn't publicly post why a lady has left or any disagreement between themselves and a lady.

XoXo

Venue never posted....
Curt
Curt - Re: True colours.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2282
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 19:03:41

He said, she said, I said, they said... no substances....... drama queen shit
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: True colours.....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-24 19:08:27

On 2021-05-24 19:03:41 Curt said:
He said, she said, I said, they said... no substances....... drama queen shit

Yip. So convenient that she said a venue kicked her out but the venue won't step up and she trusts s guy she never met but not the wg she did. So much for sister's sticking together.
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: True colours.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 687
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 19:59:37

On 2021-05-24 18:03:35 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2021-05-24 17:48:05 Le Belle said: As a venue, I dont think venues should get involved with why a lady left or was 'chased'from a place.

XoXo

Venue never posted....

I recall a comment saying mention the venue and I was suggesting no one should bring venues into disputes between ladies.

XoXo
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4312
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-24 20:02:34

On 2021-05-24 19:08:27 NoWhiteKnight said:
On 2021-05-24 19:03:41 Curt said: He said, she said, I said, they said... no substances....... drama queen shit

Yip. So convenient that she said a venue kicked her out but the venue won't step up and she trusts s guy she never met but not the wg she did. So much for sister's sticking together.

Why does the venue have to say anything,
??????

So in other words you want this lady to be named and shamed....

Really now!!!!??
Gtfu.....

Drama queen, please.....

If you are unsure of what gtfu means feel free to figure it out....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.