Shakira
Shakira - Re: Where does the money go?
Re: Where does the money go?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 251
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-26 16:36:30
Edited: 2021-05-26 16:41:35

Hey look im just following the bible and how i was brought up.

Deuteronomy 23:18 When you are bringing an offering to fulfill a vow, you must not bring to the house of the Lord your God any offering from the earnings of a prostitute, whether a man or a woman, for both are detestable to the Lord your God.

Proverbs 10:2 Tainted wealth has no lasting value, but right living can save your life.

Sooo that's wot bible says, you not disagreeing with me but with the Bible. Like i say i dont sugarcoat shit or justify anything just bcz im doing it. Wots right is right, wots wrong is wrong, even though im wrong too! But Sorry I really dont have answers or anything else to say about it. When you pray to God ask him about it. He is the one that has answers.
Unfortunately im a human too just following :-)

Have a good evening
X

Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Where does the money go?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 16:37:15

On 2021-05-26 16:25:33 Shakira said:
@ johnny yea I'll wear the nun outfit in my massage treatment.

Deuteronomy 23:18 When you are bringing an offering to fulfill a vow, you must not bring to the house of the Lord your God any offering from the earnings of a prostitute, whether a man or a woman, for both are detestable to the Lord your God.

Proverbs 10:2 Tainted wealth has no lasting value, but right living can save your life.

Sooo that's wot bible says, you not disagreeing with me but with the Bible. Sorry I really dont have answers or anything else to say about it. When you pray to God ask him about it. He is the one that has answers. Unfortunately im a human too just following :-)

Have a good evening
X

And that's my point, we all need to do what makes us happy, if your religion brings substance to you then that's all that matters.

For some reason you turning me on with this religious talk. I would love to eat your forbidden fruit with maple syrup and then deep French kiss you. But will settle for a massage as I respect what you offer as a service
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Where does the money go?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 16:37:15

On 2021-05-26 16:25:33 Shakira said:
@ johnny yea I'll wear the nun outfit in my massage treatment.

Sooo that's wot bible says, you not disagreeing with me but with the Bible. Sorry I really dont have answers or anything else to say about it. When you pray to God ask him about it. He is the one that has answers. Unfortunately im a human too just following :-)

Have a good evening
X

And that's my point, we all need to do what makes us happy, if your religion brings substance to you then that's all that matters.

For some reason you turning me on with this religious talk. I would love to eat your forbidden fruit with maple syrup and then deep French kiss you. But will settle for a massage as I respect what you offer as a service
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Where does the money go?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 16:43:24

Think @Mr Naai-do is onto something when he ended off with living a simpler life which is actually enough. Corporates will throw their products at us, using celebrities and influencers to get you to buy and buy and buy...

This pandemic has taught me that I don't need 5 jeans, 10 pairs of sneakers etc.. I'm trying my best to live a minimalist lifestyle trying to be kind, compassionate and not to judge. I'm agnostic but I won't impose my stuff on someone else, also appreciate if the person on the other side did the same. We can actually survive with way less than we think.
Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: Where does the money go?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 16:45:05

Its great you have some guidance from the Bible...but it is still the word of man, written and changed and rewritten and adapted- which is fallable...I will stick to "Love thy Neighbour"

...I will go along with PotatoeJoe and say this is too religious...so.

...I would one day like to baptise you in my "spirit"...and then "eat" at your table...

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Where does the money go?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 963
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 16:54:45

In a normal work situation factor in that Tax comes into play. They may tax up to 45% of your income. Everything you buy, you pay VAT, so these expenses do add up.

Luckily the Taxi industry does not need to pay Tax, I don't know much about the financials of this industry, if the Tax man has made any attempt to claim his bit. Do the ladies submit any returns and claim VAT in terms of expenses for Condoms, Lube, Medicals, etc
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Where does the money go?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2109
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 18:09:48

On 2021-05-26 16:05:39 Shakira said:
Just my experience that definitely a more respectable job gives you blessings. And can save more.

Dont think society is crucifying us, just think wot right is right wots wrong is wrong. We all believe in a God, nd private parts are exactly suppose to be that...well "private" so not going to sugarcoat anything. I do wot i do for money, I respect the hustle and respect other girls that do it but its still wrong. There is no blessings in it.
Money just goes missing for real. This dirty money will get you there but its not going to keep you there unfortunately. :-(

This is one of the oldest occupations there are, how can it be wrong. It may not be legal, but doing what you ladies fo to put food on the table, I recon is an honest way of earning a living, snd from what I read snd hear, not an easy job either.
Caramel
Caramel - Re: Where does the money go?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-26 18:13:44

We tend to have more responsibilities when we have more money. It's not magic, it has nothing to do with ethics.
There are many ladies in this industry who were blessed abundantly. Some people choose to sell sweets and cakes. I chose to sell my time. We are all in business. If ethics were an issue here then politicians would be affected too instead of living it up. I don't think this is dirty money as well. We put up with a lot to earn it. We don't rob anyone.
That's my 2 cents.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Where does the money go?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2110
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 18:16:04
Edited: 2021-05-26 18:18:18

On 2021-05-26 16:54:45 AnthonyEdwards said:
In a normal work situation factor in that Tax comes into play. They may tax up to 45% of your income. Everything you buy, you pay VAT, so these expenses do add up.

Luckily the Taxi industry does not need to pay Tax, I don't know much about the financials of this industry, if the Tax man has made any attempt to claim his bit. Do the ladies submit any returns and claim VAT in terms of expenses for Condoms, Lube, Medicals, etc

Don't forget about 15% vat, sin tax on smokes and drinks, sugar tax on coke, not to mention that more than 50% of the fuel price is tax.

Added to this, mobile phone cost,

MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Where does the money go?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 820
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 19:48:11

@Shakira I seriously admire the way you think, you are just so amazing and a breath of fresh air. Like wow, kudos dear.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.