Navigation
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Have a fixed price please
Re: Have a fixed price please
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1339
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-26 15:34:44

I have my fixed rates (when i dont have a discount running ;)!)
My normal rates are quite reasonable and all inclusive...no building a pizza with extras everywhere LOL!.
But still i am open for reasonable negotiation. Sometimes if a gent doesnt have the total amount of my normal rates i would give him a one time offer. It could be a handjob, blowjob, or a quicky instead of the full halfhour or hour session. Depending on what he has.
Even with my photos and videos I would ask what he is prepared to pay and make up a package for him for that amount...but as i said...the offer from his side must be reasonable!
But I wont call or message any gent back and say i will lower my price after he declined. That could cause problems with his wife or gf as @oraljim mentioned... I will do the negotiating while we are talking.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Have a fixed price please
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 962
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 16:49:10

I often find that when I message a lady on ESA PM I get a lower rate.

When I message the same lady from my whatsapp which is a +44 number I get a substantially higher rate. I did an experiment using an SA number and found that the rate was slightly higher than the ESA PM rate.

This has happened to me on a few occasions, but not with all the ladies.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Have a fixed price please
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 17:15:13

I got all the information and rates for my adventure next week via PM or WhatsApp. Not a single phone call yet. I prefer not to negotiate, but in one instance a lady send me a pdf of her services and rates, but said that we could talk about a lower rate for what we were discussing. It involves a bit more than the usual GFE booking and because she offered, I obviously asked. She dropped it a bit, I gratefully accepted and I am very much looking forward to meeting her... and her friend.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-26 19:59:48
Edited: 2021-05-26 20:00:02

On 2021-05-26 14:43:14 Super Cock said:
On 2021-05-26 08:01:12 ANine3 said: So I called this WG asking for rates. She quoted me on a price that is out of my affordability zone. Seeing she had no reviews and her profile was fairly new, I politely told her I can't afford her rates and we ended the call.

30 mins later, she calls me mentioning reduced rates. I told her, I was already out of the area. She then sends me an SMS with even lower rates. I'm no person to negotiate nor force someone to lower their rates, I understand there are operational costs involved. Why won't this WG stick to fixed rates?

Dont fall for that kak scam - if you were to visit you can bet on kak service.

This!!!!

So one example is one said "Oh if you want to come in my mouth you going to have to pay for it, R400 extra." with a real attitude like it was an outrageous request and a huge favour to me and her price was already high. Then it got thrown in and after a few more calls and sms's she was down to a third which is what I booked a Too 10 lady at the same place for including CIM.

Oh, and as for wgs, calling back. I just got used to it happening now. Actually more from prominent wgs in the forum and Top 10 than unknown. Punting SIM if you're so worried about it.

NoWhiteKnight
seanc
seanc - Re: Have a fixed price please
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 22:48:44

What about 'independent' girls working from a Venue. One quotes her 30mins and 60min FH experience

Then it's add Rx if you also want kissing as part of the GFE

She doesn't allow fingering (fair enough) but also add Rx more for going down on her

Needed a bloody calculator and ended up being over R2k no thank you

These girls still seem to have a fan club
roshta
roshta - Re: Have a fixed price please
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 844
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 23:27:09

On 2021-05-26 09:16:17 Bbw Nadia said:

Its a red flag. No ifs, ands or buts.

I like this part of this comment. When I make a call and there's any uncertainty from an SP, the maybe's or ifs then I stay away. Don't want to give my cock a heart ache
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 08:20:53

On 2021-05-26 22:48:44 seanc said:
What about 'independent' girls working from a Venue. One quotes her 30mins and 60min FH experience

Then it's add Rx if you also want kissing as part of the GFE

She doesn't allow fingering (fair enough) but also add Rx more for going down on her

Needed a bloody calculator and ended up being over R2k no thank you

These girls still seem to have a fan club

There's a different thread about "Discussing in the room" which talks all about this. Summary is avoid those at all cost and take enough to a booking for what you know and agree upfront.

NoWhiteKnight
Celine
Celine - Re: Have a fixed price please
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-27 08:28:49

Negotiating prices its such a turn OFF...when i get this under price offers.i politely say "i am sorry i can't help with that price".

Xo

Celine
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-27 10:01:27
Edited: 2021-05-27 10:02:50

On 2021-05-27 08:28:49 Celine said:
Negotiating prices its such a turn OFF...when i get this under price offers.i politely say "i am sorry i can't help with that price".

Xo

Celine

Agree, and the guys in the thread are saying exactly that, it works both ways.

NoWhiteKnight

therodent
therodent - Re: Have a fixed price please
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-27 13:42:17

This type of shit happening is exactly why I hate so called "Specials" There is fuckall special about it and it just complicated the shit out of a potential booking. I tend to avoid all ladies offering what they think are specials as it takes so much away from just the spontaneity of a good visit for a fixed rate. This industry is literally being torn apart into sperate silos for each an every individual things that should just automatically be included in a visit.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.