Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - Excuse me? I'M being inconsiderate?
Excuse me? I'M being inconsiderate?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 289
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 16:17:02

So an half hour after appointed time, the no-show sends me a Whatsapp (after I have been trying to get hold of him). Claiming he can't find my place, which is REALLY easy to find. No one else has had a problem, the pin location is 100% accurate. I tell him it's to late, because I have another appointment in an hour (which he KNEW). I need half hour between appointments to shower. His response.
. I'm being really inconsiderate. He had two hours prior to the booking time to get here. Honestly!!!! I do believe he was just BS me anyway for I don't believe for a minute my place is difficult to find. Ai.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Excuse me? I'M being inconsiderate?
Re: Excuse me? I'M being inconsiderate?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-29 10:43:26

You need a washing machine now. Too much dirty laundry.

NoWhiteKnight
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Excuse me? I'M being inconsiderate?
Re: Excuse me? I'M being inconsiderate?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2570
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-29 10:45:28

On 2021-05-28 16:17:02 Gretchen said:
So an half hour after appointed time, the no-show sends me a Whatsapp (after I have been trying to get hold of him). Claiming he can't find my place, which is REALLY easy to find. No one else has had a problem, the pin location is 100% accurate. I tell him it's to late, because I have another appointment in an hour (which he KNEW). I need half hour between appointments to shower. His response.
. I'm being really inconsiderate. He had two hours prior to the booking time to get here. Honestly!!!! I do believe he was just BS me anyway for I don't believe for a minute my place is difficult to find. Ai.

Now this along with contact details belongs on the ladies forum.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.