Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - The rate debate ... Continues
The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 294
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 20:29:52

First call this morning the client made a comment "I thought you would be cheaper". WHAT? Shock, horror. I'm not even expensive to start of with.
Firstly, if a WG stays in a good area, her prices will be more for her rent is higher.
Secondly, quality. Does a piece of chuck taste the same as a prime beef steak? Cheap coffee - the same as expensive coffee.....Hell no. You want a cheaper WG? Go ahead. Just don't expect the quality to be any good.
Thirdly. We don't have the luxury of a fixed income. Yet, I pay the same for fuel, food, electricity etc as you do. Okay, granted - we don't pay tax on our salaries but that is about the only difference.
Fourthly, if I make my price to cheap, what kind of clientele will I have?
However, with that nasty comment in mind, I did drop my rates very slightly to accomodate the winter.
Hope my prices now suits everyone..
primebeef
primebeef - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1120
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 21:08:43

Blah blah blah boring
Big Mac
Big Mac - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 497
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 21:31:52

Whats the point in your disparaging post, the lady is trying to make a point, if you don't agree, jog on by. Making an infantile unfunny comment is trying to pick a fight for no reason

It just lacks class

mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 355
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 21:32:28

Conversely, there are two SPs on this site whose rates I think are too low for the service they provide. Both are gorgeous, have nice bodies and decent venues. Their fees are R600.
But I suspect it's because of their ethnicity.
Race is a touchy subject on the forum, but these two SPs are, shall we say, mixed.
I know from another SP on this site who is also mixed she can't charge the same rates as people of a lighter hue.
However, I tip for good service, which makes me feel better if I book a SP who is mixed.
I have also noticed that some Indian SPs charge what I think are exorbitant rates.
But, hey, it's supply and demand. And you get what you are prepared to pay for.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 997
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 21:34:24

On 2021-05-28 21:31:52 Big Mac said:
Whats the point in your disparaging post, the lady is trying to make a point, if you don't agree, jog on by. Making an infantile unfunny comment is trying to pick a fight for no reason

It just lacks class

I could be wrong but there may have been offence taken to the words "prime beef steak" being used in the original post
Shakira
Shakira - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 262
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 21:37:18

On 2021-05-28 21:31:52 Big Mac said:

It just lacks class

Lol look who is talking ha funny
JoeCock
JoeCock - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 21:44:01

"Okay, granted - we don't pay tax on our salaries but that is about the only difference."

I just received my comm for last quarter and I paid 45% to tax. It's a big difference.
Big Mac
Big Mac - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 498
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-28 22:09:12

On 2021-05-28 21:37:18 Shakira said:
On 2021-05-28 21:31:52 Big Mac said: Whats the point in your disparaging post, the lady is trying to make a point, if you don't agree, jog on by. Making an infantile unfunny comment is trying to pick a fight for no reason

It just lacks class

Lol look who is talking ha funny

Sorry little girl not sure how you're on the forum remember you're so busy your fully booked

Wouldn't have thought you would have the time to talk to us the little people.

You're immaturity keeps showing through, i made a comment in defence of a lady, something you claim to do but instead you decided to have a go at me because i disagreed with your post this morning and I called you arrogant which I stand by

You seem to love being the center of attention if your fragile ego is that bad just ask and we will all post how wonderful you are
Shakira
Shakira - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 263
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 22:13:09
Edited: 2021-05-28 22:14:06

being the center of attention if your fragile ego is that bad just ask and we will all post how wonderful you are
[/QUOTE]

@big mac Says the person with two profiles on esa. You boring really bye bye.
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1419
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-28 23:17:03

@Gretchen.... girl, there will always be one that complains ;) like you say, the rate you charge justify the level of service. A lot if us try and accommodate where we can, as we understand completely how the last year affected people financially.... seems you really had a trying couple of days! Big hug and here is to the rest of your days being booked with orgasmic moments! G xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.