Navigation
richardjjj
richardjjj - Sensual instead of sexual experience
Sensual instead of sexual experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 09:41:49

I'm a little tired of the raw and animal lust that most punters including myself go for. Is it possible at all to have a sensual experience with a WG that would involve mutual massage, soft music, beautiful fragrance and and mutual stimulation - with our without penetration. If you can recommend someone you've been with before I would be very grateful. In the PTA/jnb area
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Sensual instead of sexual experience
Re: Sensual instead of sexual experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1008
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 09:48:42

Check your pm
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Sensual instead of sexual experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2125
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 09:54:14

Would have recommended Shakira but unfortunately she us in Cape Town.

There's a large number of ladies that will stick to the "sensual side" of the business, if you do inform them upfront of your requirements.

Ziske
Ziske - Re: Sensual instead of sexual experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4100
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 10:19:20

On 2021-05-30 09:41:49 richardjjj said:
I'm a little tired of the raw and animal lust that most punters including myself go for. Is it possible at all to have a sensual experience with a WG that would involve mutual massage, soft music, beautiful fragrance and and mutual stimulation - with our without penetration. If you can recommend someone you've been with before I would be very grateful. In the PTA/jnb area

More than welcome to take a look at my profile. I am more GFE/sensual xxx
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Sensual instead of sexual experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1002
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 10:26:24

On 2021-05-30 10:19:20 Ziske said:
On 2021-05-30 09:41:49 richardjjj said: I'm a little tired of the raw and animal lust that most punters including myself go for. Is it possible at all to have a sensual experience with a WG that would involve mutual massage, soft music, beautiful fragrance and and mutual stimulation - with our without penetration. If you can recommend someone you've been with before I would be very grateful. In the PTA/jnb area

More than welcome to take a look at my profile. I am more GFE/sensual xxx

From personal experience

I can highly recommend Ziske, a truly wonderful experience with a truly wonderful lady

Also @Liza in Garsfontein offers slow sensual and unrushed pleasure

Jake
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Sensual instead of sexual experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1402
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 10:26:26

On 2021-05-30 09:41:49 richardjjj said:

You can definitely get that hun...if you mention beforehand what you want. Sensual GFE is more popular than you think ;)
xoxo
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Sensual instead of sexual experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5578
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 10:34:38
Edited: 2021-05-30 10:37:52

There are plenty of us who cater to exactly what your needs are. I have several regulars with whom penetration is not a factor, yet it is a mindblowing, mutually orgasmic session. I think there is a lot more to intimacy than penetration.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.