Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1004
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 16:02:29

On 2021-05-30 15:21:01 HornyChameleon69 said:
"The rate debate" - there should be no debate. I have wanted to see a lady or two where the price was higher than I am used to, and I passed. Were they worth it? I don't know because I did not go. But THEY think they are worth it, so it is THEIR RIGHT to charge accordingly. Just say "no thanks" and move along.

I will never try to haggle a lady down (I hope). And if a lady catches me trying that, please call my on my BS :)

Couldn't agree more with this

Jake
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-30 17:16:34

On 2021-05-29 23:52:45 Le Belle said:
Regarding the tax comment, I know it may be horrible but pay your taxes (even through clenched teeth).

It has its benefits further down the line (owning property for example).

Also putting money into your bank account. Car dealerships, renting agencies dont care if you make R35k in a month if they see your account at minimal. Even if you only put a certain amount each week, make it consistent. Agencies like consistency and financing a car, getting an apartment, schools asking for bank statements will be so much easier.

Sorry if this comment comes off a little like a lecture, just something noticed from experience.

XoXo

Do you find that the ladies you work with take this kind of advice seriously? Certainly prudent, but I doubt I'd have my head screwed on straight getting some of the quick and fast money that some girls are able to get from this industry.
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 692
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 17:25:25

On 2021-05-30 17:16:34 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-05-29 23:52:45 Le Belle said: Regarding the tax comment, I know it may be horrible but pay your taxes (even through clenched teeth).

Also putting money into your bank account. Car dealerships, renting agencies dont care if you make R35k in a month if they see your account at minimal. Even if you only put a certain amount each week, make it consistent. Agencies like consistency and financing a car, getting an apartment, schools asking for bank statements will be so much easier.

Sorry if this comment comes off a little like a lecture, just something noticed from experience.

XoXo

Do you find that the ladies you work with take this kind of advice seriously? Certainly prudent, but I doubt I'd have my head screwed on straight getting some of the quick and fast money that some girls are able to get from this industry.

Some do and even have arrangements with us to help them with savings. Best is to lead by example! We often sit with the odd lady and give financial advice if they have a query.

Unfortunately in this business some just dont listen and we shake our heads and just try give advice/help and a good place to work.

Some ladies just have so many financial responsibilities that the above advise seems impossible but I reiterate, even a couple of hundred a week in the bank makes a difference. Time is going to pass regardless, even a small change is impactful.

XoXo
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1013
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 17:50:20

On 2021-05-30 17:16:34 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-05-29 23:52:45 Le Belle said: Regarding the tax comment, I know it may be horrible but pay your taxes (even through clenched teeth).

XoXo

The other side of the coin is if she starts adding loads of cash deposits into her account and shows income of R180k per month. The tax man is going to want their share of that pie
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 693
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 18:59:32

On 2021-05-30 17:50:20 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-05-30 17:16:34 modnarmodnar said: On 2021-05-29 23:52:45 Le Belle said: Regarding the tax comment, I know it may be horrible but pay your taxes (even through clenched teeth).

XoXo

The other side of the coin is if she starts adding loads of cash deposits into her account and shows income of R180k per month. The tax man is going to want their share of that pie

Even the most successful WG I have ever met didnt make half of that. Envious and congrats to any lady that makes that kind of money but dont think it's the norm. Someone like that could easily buy a car almost immediately so the advice given would probably be of no use. However if you want to buy property and making good money, need a tax number...

XoXo
Vrik
Vrik - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1162
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 19:03:54

On 2021-05-30 16:02:29 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-05-30 15:21:01 HornyChameleon69 said: "The rate debate" - there should be no debate. I have wanted to see a lady or two where the price was higher than I am used to, and I passed. Were they worth it? I don't know because I did not go. But THEY think they are worth it, so it is THEIR RIGHT to charge accordingly. Just say "no thanks" and move along.

I will never try to haggle a lady down (I hope). And if a lady catches me trying that, please call my on my BS :)

Jake

TOTALLY AGREE! And i do the same.

BUT, i am curious. Ladies, whe a guy ask your rates, and then politely moves on, does it bother you? Do you sometimes wonder, are my rates to high? Should I have offered a discount? Etc.
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1015
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-30 21:13:04

On 2021-05-30 19:03:54 Vrik said:
On 2021-05-30 16:02:29 Jakeburns78 said: On 2021-05-30 15:21:01 HornyChameleon69 said: "The rate debate" - there should be no debate. I have wanted to see a lady or two where the price was higher than I am used to, and I passed. Were they worth it? I don't know because I did not go. But THEY think they are worth it, so it is THEIR RIGHT to charge accordingly. Just say "no thanks" and move along.

Jake

BUT, i am curious. Ladies, whe a guy ask your rates, and then politely moves on, does it bother you? Do you sometimes wonder, are my rates to high? Should I have offered a discount? Etc.

This is a good question that I would also like to know the answer to.

When a lady I have never booked before send me her rates and they are too ambitious, I don't do a booking, however if she does lower her rates and allows me the opportunity to visit her at the reduced rate. Depending on the level of service I get. If she was really amazing and does go above and beyond I will generously tip her well to the rate I feel that she is worth.

If the level of service is terrible, at least I know I have not lost to much to school fees. With a few ladies I have had really phsyco experiences, and I had to end up blocking them

In a new booking it works both ways. It's a lucky packet for both of us until we open it
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2577
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 06:05:24

My rate is my rate. If people don't like it then I am sure they can find someone online to suite their pocket, hagglers go straight to my shit list and I call them on their bullshit when doing this because I think it's rather rude and disrespectful. They don't go to their retail shop, doctor or dentist and tell them how much they want to pay why do it to the service providers. Punting is a luxury for most and if they can't afford it then they should find someone affordable or simply not punt.

I mean how would a client like it if I said OK I can see you at your rate but because you don't pay my full rate, I will remove X Y and Z from my package. They won't, they still want the full treatment,I simply won't budge. Please move on and support other ladies if my price is too high. After all Esa has all ladies catering to everyone from as little as 300 rather book those ladies then you don't have to haggle my fees.

I target a certain Market of people and they pay my rate with out issues. Those are the gentleman I want to see.
Courtney
Courtney - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 64
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 09:38:39

I can only speak for myself, but it does often bother me. I would much rather if the gent responded saying saying sorry you are a little bit out of my price range (which some do) so that I can have the opportunity to offer a different rate if I choose. If there is just no response then it is frustrating and makes it hard to put a better offer on the table.

I am aware that my rate is on the higher side, however I dont feel that it is too high, considering that I only accept maximum 3 bookings in a day etc. That being said, I frequently lower my rate to accommodate gents as a booking at slighlty less with someone who may come back time and again, is far better than no booking at all.

Some ladies will not agree with this, but I find that as long as there isnt a huge difference in what he is willing to pay and my rate, usually a compromise can easily be reached.
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1026
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 10:38:52

On 2021-05-31 06:05:24 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
On 2021-05-30 19:03:54 Vrik said: BUT, i am curious. Ladies, whe a guy ask your rates, and then politely moves on, does it bother you? Do you sometimes wonder, are my rates to high? Should I have offered a discount? Etc.

My rate is my rate. If people don't like it then I am sure they can find someone online to suite their pocket, hagglers go straight to my shit list and I call them on their bullshit when doing this because I think it's rather rude and disrespectful. They don't go to their retail shop, doctor or dentist and tell them how much they want to pay why do it to the service providers. Punting is a luxury for most and if they can't afford it then they should find someone affordable or simply not punt.

I mean how would a client like it if I said OK I can see you at your rate but because you don't pay my full rate, I will remove X Y and Z from my package. They won't, they still want the full treatment,I simply won't budge. Please move on and support other ladies if my price is too high. After all Esa has all ladies catering to everyone from as little as 300 rather book those ladies then you don't have to haggle my fees.

I target a certain Market of people and they pay my rate with out issues. Those are the gentleman I want to see.

I must admit I do love good deals, Especially the yellow hardware store chain that always makes me break the bank. They has the table with really good deals sometimes. On weekends they have a lady walking around discounting stuff as well. I have picked up some really good deals there because the box was damaged.

So maybe wearing torn underwear for the session. It might lead to a very raunchy session, where the punter can rip it off and buy you new ones [wink]

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.