Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1027
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 10:42:42

On 2021-05-31 09:38:39 Courtney said:
On 2021-05-30 19:03:54 Vrik said:
TOTALLY AGREE! And i do the same.

BUT, i am curious. Ladies, whe a guy ask your rates, and then politely moves on, does it bother you? Do you sometimes wonder, are my rates to high? Should I have offered a discount? Etc.

I can only speak for myself, but it does often bother me. I would much rather if the gent responded saying saying sorry you are a little bit out of my price range (which some do) so that I can have the opportunity to offer a different rate if I choose. If there is just no response then it is frustrating and makes it hard to put a better offer on the table.

I am aware that my rate is on the higher side, however I dont feel that it is too high, considering that I only accept maximum 3 bookings in a day etc. That being said, I frequently lower my rate to accommodate gents as a booking at slighlty less with someone who may come back time and again, is far better than no booking at all.

Some ladies will not agree with this, but I find that as long as there isnt a huge difference in what he is willing to pay and my rate, usually a compromise can easily be reached.

Loads of respect to you Courtney and Thank you for the kindest polite wording to put forward to a lady that you are not able to afford her service. True some punters can be rude about it, but being nice is way better.

Communication is important. When it comes to negotiating everyone does it. That is human nature, but be nice about it
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-31 10:51:31
Edited: 2021-05-31 10:51:48

On 2021-05-31 09:38:39 Courtney said:

I can only speak for myself, but it does often bother me. I would much rather if the gent responded saying saying sorry you are a little bit out of my price range (which some do) so that I can have the opportunity to offer a different rate if I choose. If there is just no response then it is frustrating and makes it hard to put a better offer on the table.

I am aware that my rate is on the higher side, however I dont feel that it is too high, considering that I only accept maximum 3 bookings in a day etc. That being said, I frequently lower my rate to accommodate gents as a booking at slighlty less with someone who may come back time and again, is far better than no booking at all.

Some ladies will not agree with this, but I find that as long as there isnt a huge difference in what he is willing to pay and my rate, usually a compromise can easily be reached.

It makes perfect sense about what you're saying Courtney but it's been drummed into our head time and time again not to negotiatewitu wgs.

So we say thank you for your time and leave it at that.

Saying the price is high will immediately be seen as an attempt to negotiate like with any other business.

Then comes that other part mentioned in n another thread about one set price. Because we are taught not to negotiate, it then becomes disrespect to us because a drop in the price then seems like "well, let me see if I can squeeze you for more first and since you didn't faulter, I'll now offer you a first price."

Don't get me wrong, that is the way business is done most places except mass retailers selling identical items and brands which then purely come down to paying the cheapest price because you usually in now beforehand where Clover Milk is cheapest from TV, billboards, and radio ads etc so you literally go to the cheapest and obviously don't need to negotiate because you got the same product the cheapest already. No difference but price.

It's a bit of a catch 22. There are some who will genuinely negotiate like yourself I assume but it's hard for amounted to know who like Melina mentioned above, he could easily end up on the block list of many wgs so safer to shut up. I know I got blocked many many years ago by lots of wgs and couldn't figure out why. I think even Melina and a few others told me that I could be on the girls bad list and so happened, there was a punter using the same alias causing drama so no one took my calls until I set that straight with wgs one in one via PM before them seeing Truecaller and making assumptions. Not lekker when you can't get a booking for nothing m no reason to create anymore reasons.

NoWhiteKnight
therodent
therodent - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 201
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 11:32:23
Edited: 2021-05-31 11:44:12

Here is what I do. If a WG is willing to accept a reasonable rate that fits MY pocket then I go with her. If she is shit, no tip. If she really gives me a good service, I tip her and the difference between her asking rate and the rate that I think she is worth. In this way, I get a great session and the WG get's a nice surprise and thank you.

In this way, I don't walk away feeling like I have wasted my money. I also never negotiate and I never accept a discount if offered. The reason for this is that one always wonders if the WG gave her best considering the amount she is expecting to get by offering a "discount" vs. her normal asking rate. And a discount seems like less motivation for the WG to give a good performance. This is very off putting to so many punters no wonder this industry is in shit street and WG's are getting less and less business.

That is why I always say that a WG must state her rate as if it was to include everything and her best.

Discounts suck and I never book a WG offering discounts. If I buy a vehicle, I don't want the base model. I want the one with all the features included in one package at one price point. And when I hit the throttle, I expect that engine to give me 100% performance, not some governed (discounted) performance.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-31 12:51:10

Oh, but I always buy new vehicles that are top of the range and negotiate discounts as close to cost as possible. Fuck, I've cancelled some deals because they tried to screw me on it and then gone back and taken the vehicle at cost because they already put all the bespoke accessories I wanted and no one else will spend that. We talking 100k discounts on some cases and I'm pretty sure that engine is going to give me 100% because I also got them to through in extended maintenance plans over and above whatever comes standard. That's a bad example boet. Fuck those dealers. It's a trillion dollar industry.

NoWhiteKnight
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1036
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 13:54:03

On 2021-05-31 12:51:10 NoWhiteKnight said:
Oh, but I always buy new vehicles that are top of the range and negotiate discounts as close to cost as possible. Fuck, I've cancelled some deals because they tried to screw me on it and then gone back and taken the vehicle at cost because they already put all the bespoke accessories I wanted and no one else will spend that. We talking 100k discounts on some cases and I'm pretty sure that engine is going to give me 100% because I also got them to through in extended maintenance plans over and above whatever comes standard. That's a bad example boet. Fuck those dealers. It's a trillion dollar industry.

NoWhiteKnight

Hey bro, I just thought I would let you know that in the forum, ESA does put your name on the top left hand side of the comment box automatically so you know who typed the message, so it can save you some typing to add your name at the bottom of all your posts.
Lefty
Lefty - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 219
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 20:48:19

On 2021-05-29 11:56:14 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
Your mind is a instrument learn to be its master and not its slave.

~ Remez Sasson~

Remember fears and insecurities are created by the egoic mind. Rewire your brain.

For abundance and good fortune and you will attract that.

Evolve your brain by Joe Dispenza...life changing read.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 274
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 21:46:30

On 2021-05-31 13:54:03 AnthonyEdwards said:

Hey bro, I just thought I would let you know that in the forum, ESA does put your name on the top left hand side of the comment box automatically so you know who typed the message, so it can save you some typing to add your name at the bottom of all your posts.

Lol he said he does it to remember which profile he is using
Stguy007
Stguy007 - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 22:26:55

Yoh people can moan and groan, just pay and lay lol....
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1123
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 23:07:25

On 2021-05-31 13:54:03 AnthonyEdwards said:

Double facepalm
therodent
therodent - Re: The rate debate ... Continues
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-01 06:15:41

Now that I have your attention, imagine those cars are actually people with a heart and soul like everyone else. What do you do now?

On 2021-05-31 12:51:10 NoWhiteKnight said:

NoWhiteKnight

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.