Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 12:27:06

Totally agree . Just see who you want to;).. Her having an issues is just that .. her having an issue.. She has to deal with it not you it ain't your issue to deal with..;)

She can either be grown up about it and accept that you will see other ladies and maybe see you again in future or throw a tantrum like a 5year old and never see you again ;)

Ladies should know that a guy seeing other SPs aint a personal attack/insult/ect on them as a person;)

By the nature of this passtime no one wants to have the same take out everyday.;) If they where that way inclined they would stay home and have homecooked everyday.

EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1799
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 13:46:24

To me if she get jealous, I can also get jealous. Would that stop her to make bookings. No

What these jealous ladies dont understand fron time to time you want some diffrent experience and taste something new. That doesn't mean you wont return. If you are already a regular, that means you get good service from her and thats why you return. If she is gonna be jealous, she is only gonna make sure you wont return.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1037
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 13:59:14

On 2021-05-31 13:46:24 EvilAngel said:
To me if she get jealous, I can also get jealous. Would that stop her to make bookings. No

What these jealous ladies dont understand fron time to time you want some diffrent experience and taste something new. That doesn't mean you wont return. If you are already a regular, that means you get good service from her and thats why you return. If she is gonna be jealous, she is only gonna make sure you wont return.

Bro some ladies get so jealous they become cuckoo. There was a good movie back in the olden days called "Fatal Attraction"

The lady ended up boiling cats in his kitchen and stuff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_Attraction
Liza
Liza - Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2293
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 14:05:50

If jealousy is shown get rid of it. Let her go. Doesn't matter how "juicy the pussy" is. In the long run huge fking problems. Forgive me for being so straight forward.
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 695
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 15:39:55

Venues usually speak to the ladies about this issue.

Just go and enjoy!

XoXo
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5585
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 16:13:30
Edited: 2021-05-31 16:17:17

On 2021-05-31 08:23:07 Pomi said:
There's this popular venue i have been punting at and recently i met a wg i have become a regular to. The problem is i want to try out more girls at that venue and i know girls get jealous, is there a way to have your cake and eat it too? How have you guys dealt with jealous wg's and how did you solve that problem. Help a rookie out

Moet nou nie die bobbejaan agter die berg loop haal nie. Your regular lady may not even be jealous. Has she shown such tendencies? We are all assuming she will be jealous.You may be worried about nothing at all.
I will never forget a young man booking a certain lady I worked with. She wished he would book someone else but he always felt loyal to her. He thought she'd feel offended if he booked someone else. And one night she openly flirted and did a booking with another regular Mr Moneybags who was much more lucrative while Jannie was at the bar and saw it go down. They both went with other people and the world didnt explode.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Venue WG and jealousy
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-31 16:19:31

On 2021-05-31 14:05:50 Liza said:
If jealousy is shown get rid of it. Let her go. Doesn't matter how "juicy the pussy" is. In the long run huge fking problems. Forgive me for being so straight forward.

Thank you for your honesty and good advice.

NoWhiteKnight
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-31 17:26:47

On 2021-05-31 16:13:30 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-05-31 08:23:07 Pomi said: There's this popular venue i have been punting at and recently i met a wg i have become a regular to. The problem is i want to try out more girls at that venue and i know girls get jealous, is there a way to have your cake and eat it too? How have you guys dealt with jealous wg's and how did you solve that problem. Help a rookie out
Moet nou nie die bobbejaan agter die berg loop haal nie. Your regular lady may not even be jealous. Has she shown such tendencies? We are all assuming she will be jealous.You may be worried about nothing at all.
I will never forget a young man booking a certain lady I worked with. She wished he would book someone else but he always felt loyal to her. He thought she'd feel offended if he booked someone else. And one night she openly flirted and did a booking with another regular Mr Moneybags who was much more lucrative while Jannie was at the bar and saw it go down. They both went with other people and the world didnt explode.

I had the thought. This might have more to do with his own feelings and assumptions.
Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - Re: Venue WG and jealousy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2410
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-31 17:37:20

On 2021-05-31 11:15:13 KICKASS said:
The only thing they will get jealous about is the fact that u not giving them money. O wait I might have a solution to ur problem book the other ladies at the venue in order not to hurt ur favorite wg IL go in ur place then report back to you problem solved.

I fully agree with you otherwise her life can be so much at risk from other jealous wg talking from experience

And @Liza you deserve bells.....
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-31 18:10:40

On 2021-05-31 14:05:50 Liza said:

Good advice Lisa. This is a real thing though. This one particular lady I could just see the crazy in her eyes after a few bookings. So I sensed she is going to go bat shit crazy if I book someone else at the venue. So I tested the waters and asked her if she'd like to try a double with another lady at the venue. I didn't really want a double but I wanted to check if my instincs were right and that was a safer way to see how she'd react because she'd still be getting paid. I was told to f*ck off and go f*ck myself if I want to see other ladies. Long story short, I stopped seeing her, but it also means I haven't been able to book anyone at that venue. While other girls come and go she's like furniture at that venue for a couple of years now. I'm not prepared to go there because what if a brick goes flying through my windscreen while I'm butt naked on the plinth. I'm also not going to enjoy myself knowing that she's steaming somewhere in the house knowing I'm there to see someone and might take issue with whoever I'm seeing afterwards. So I've pretty much written that venue off.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.