Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-29 22:17:52

On 2021-05-29 21:57:15 joka62 said:
Rookies ... I my married mine and all these years later I am still paying school fees ... in translation .. a few million by now .. oh well .. it still is fun ...

seriously ... not always we meet a life partner in this industry ... but when you do .. it costs! ... lol

Tell us more joka62...
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 297
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 02:26:42

I'm hoping the right person will see this message as we're talking about school fees and all. Late last year, a client didn't pitch for his hour booking. However, he was gracious enough to pay for it, with the agreement between us that he can redeem his hour at a later stage. I never saw that client and unfortunately his I lost his number (not intentionally!!). IF that's a big IF that person is reading this, please contact me. It's been bothering me, I pride myself on having integrity, I want to honour that booking.
Liza
Liza - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2285
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-30 07:12:54

On 2021-05-30 02:26:42 Gretchen said:
I'm hoping the right person will see this message as we're talking about school fees and all. Late last year, a client didn't pitch for his hour booking. However, he was gracious enough to pay for it, with the agreement between us that he can redeem his hour at a later stage. I never saw that client and unfortunately his I lost his number (not intentionally!!). IF that's a big IF that person is reading this, please contact me. It's been bothering me, I pride myself on having integrity, I want to honour that booking.

Liza here:
The possibility are GREAT that it was his way of Paying it Forward. Regardless of the deal you had. I think it's a good thing that you lost his number as it can be a akward situation if you would to get in contact with him. If that booking/deal was so important to him he would have contacted you. Instead my fellow Queen, go help someone else as his gesture was to be a blessing to you, and not business to him. There is such a thing as something for nothing.
batman23
batman23 - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 08:26:17

So lessons learned.
1. Never pay upfront, I don't pay a doctor or mechanic up front so why would you any other in person service.
2. Never fall for the "next time" promise bs.
3. And unfortunately, never help out. 99 percent of the time the so called reasons or thing help is needed with is a lie. A punter doesn't go to a random wg and asks for help so why the other way around.

Because of a very simple and logic approach to service provider and customer, I have 3 regular wg's that I will eft in advance, and sometimes days in advance. Or on more occasion than not I will eft after I've left.

For the time I'm with one of them, I'm the most amazing man on earth and get adored etc. And they are the sexiest woman I've ever seen.
And I know that after I leave, that service provider doesn't give me a second thought and vice versa. It's a job and a transaction.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1162
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 08:33:27

On 2021-05-29 11:40:34 ilovemywoozle said:
On 2021-05-29 04:46:55 Tower333 said:

Paid for a "retainer" R2k upfront for discounted sessions.
Over a year later still waiting for her to answer the phone.
It also wasn't a new try, I'd seen her many times and we decided on the deal.

Same here. Was ssuposed to get four sessions, but after the first, suddenly it was her "day off", or she was fully booked, until she eventually stopped taking my calls.

Judging by your use of words, it might just be the same woman.
Poil
Poil - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-01 11:47:35

On 2021-05-29 09:24:42 pizzaboyza said:
On 2021-05-29 08:55:15 Frank White said: An embarrassingly large amount. A story as old as the hills. Punter helps out wg in need that he thought he knew and could trust. WG honors her word for about 5 minutes and then the excuses start. WG blocks punter. Punter learns from lesson, moves on and continues to lead a good and blessed life. WG did not learn from lesson, continues on that path and gets worse off. Apparently one does not get ahead in life robbing people and Karma is a bitch.

Pretty much the same lesson here! I was a regular (up to 2x weekly) and she asked for a booking fee in advance for expenses, I think her car.

My gut said this was a bad idea because she could only text about it.. So I lent her the money but did not want a booking in return. I preferred the cash as I felt it was a slippery slope going down that path.

She proceeded to block me, I complained to ESA with proof and she was blocked from advertising, until we sorted things out. She's back advertising now and I'm no longer a regular.

I have learnt that if you lend somebody money, only give it if you are prepared to write it off. Especially in this world.

100%
Electrify555
Electrify555 - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-01 15:07:42

On 2021-05-30 02:26:42 Gretchen said:

Be prepared for some people looking for freebies
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1912
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-01 21:03:24

We ladies have paid school fees too. With humiliation.

client.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Arz
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-01 21:05:15
Edited: 2021-06-01 21:05:54

On 2021-06-01 21:03:24 Arizona said:
We ladies have paid school fees too. With humiliation.

client.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Arz

Hi Arz, do you mind posting the text? That seems like a link only accessible by advertisers
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: Highest amount paid for "School fees"
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 696
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-01 21:14:20

Had my own version of school fees. No idea about massage parlours but close to my road I lived in, there were some shops and a sign advertising massages till 9:00. Considering I finished my work at 7:00, it seemed like a great idea after work to go for a nice relaxing massage since I worked so much in the office and didnt get much free time.

So I walk to the place across the road, have to be buzzed through a gate and a get let into what looked like a nurses office. Very clinical.

A Thai lady who speaks no English manages to get me to understand that I needed to get undress, pay and lie down.

It was a bizarre massage in the sense that I didnt know what was going on and the therapist didnt know what I wanted. A moment of hesitation by the groin and moved away.

In the end it was school fees in that I learn what a sensual massage was, didnt get the sensual massage and must have left the therapist very confused.

XoXo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.