Lexington Steele - Re: Being used for sex
Re: Being used for sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 331
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-07 05:55:23
Edited: 2021-06-07 06:00:53

On 2021-06-06 21:39:36 modnarmodnar said:
@AE @Lex @Grey I think one-night stands work way better than "friends with benefits" and "booty calls". I've had too many end with the sidechick trying to be the main. Worse they go into it knowing well what the situation is like. Rather pay with cash than jealousy and drama.

I have a main and I let them know upfront

With non WG I find it's a bit easier then there is money involved upfront, I'll admit, so I usually get to that early on to let her know it's not a relationship. And I keep that transaction thing going, as strictly as possible.

With WG having this money for sex agreement keeps us hooking up.

So if you call me, get to the real point. Not that you're missing me
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Being used for sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1726
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-07 07:36:13

On 2021-06-06 16:46:42 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Hahaha so do men also feel used for sex??
I am asking for a friend,okay i mean like to you also feel it a girl only contact you for sex??

Do you hate or love it??

Personally I love it but what you are describing is not using him for sex. You are using him as a cash-cow. I would hate it if my fuckbuddy constantly requires money a few days after a get together. I'm your fuckbuddy not your sugardaddy.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Being used for sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-07 07:52:47
Edited: 2021-06-07 07:53:57

How did being used for sex turn into payment and punting basically in this thread???

I've had the problem if being used for sex. Never ever have I been asked for money.

The problem is they usually want to become wife so I rather pay our ladies to leave after. If you want to pay for sex, then punt.

If she wants money for using you for sex, lol, she's a wg thats working, that's all.

She's not using you for sex, she's using you for money and offering you sex in exchange.

JP69

Lexington Steele
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 332
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-07 08:12:30

On 2021-06-07 07:52:47 JackParrow69 said:
How did being used for sex turn into payment and punting basically in this thread???

I've had the problem if being used for sex. Never ever have I been asked for money.

The problem is they usually want to become wife so I rather pay our ladies to leave after. If you want to pay for sex, then punt.

If she wants money for using you for sex, lol, she's a wg thats working, that's all.

She's not using you for sex, she's using you for money and offering you sex in exchange.

JP69

Dude if you think you can just have sex with someone without any money being involved, then I have a bridge to sell you.

You always pay, whether directly or not.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Being used for sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-07 08:17:45

On 2021-06-07 08:12:30 Lexington Steele said:
On 2021-06-07 07:52:47 JackParrow69 said: How did being used for sex turn into payment and punting basically in this thread???

JP69

Dude if you think you can just have sex with someone without any money being involved, then I have a bridge to sell you.

You always pay, whether directly or not.

Hahaha, not everyone is unfortunate. Just yesterday, I had a chick pick me up, take me out, pay for the meal and activities, and um....

Grow up or you'll always be a victim thinking you HAVE to pay.

JP69
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Being used for sex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11107
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-07 08:57:58
Edited: 2021-06-07 09:05:04

On 2021-06-07 07:36:13 eziguy said:
On 2021-06-06 16:46:42 Miss Barbie Doll said: Hahaha so do men also feel used for sex??
I am asking for a friend,okay i mean like to you also feel it a girl only contact you for sex??

Do you hate or love it??

Personally I love it but what you are describing is not using him for sex. You are using him as a cash-cow. I would hate it if my fuckbuddy constantly requires money a few days after a get together. I'm your fuckbuddy not your sugardaddy.

Lol you people are the ones who are putting words in my mouth hahahaha
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Being used for sex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11108
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-07 09:04:35

On 2021-06-07 07:52:47 JackParrow69 said:

JP69

People saw the thread and jumped into money hahahahaa,and the person i am talking about we hardly communicate.i only contact him when im deperate for sex hahahaa thats why he complained,he asked why i dont want to date him.but i always go and come back for sex,lol i like it that way..relationship s are hard work especially with someone who do not live far hahhaha..he makes a nice braai and we drink nice good wine,we fuck the whole night.then in the morning we are done until next time i feel like seeing hahahaha
Lexington Steele
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 333
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-07 09:37:02

On 2021-06-07 08:17:45 JackParrow69 said:

Hahaha, not everyone is unfortunate. Just yesterday, I had a chick pick me up, take me out, pay for the meal and activities, and um....

Grow up or you'll always be a victim thinking you HAVE to pay.

JP69

That's great my man, I'm happy for you.

Of course you get those moments, but the vast majority of the time you pay.

That's why you're here.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Being used for sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1728
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-07 09:47:40

On 2021-06-06 17:08:33 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2021-06-06 16:52:14 Lexington Steele said: I dont hate being used for sex, I love it. If only it were that simple.

Its the money requests around the sex that makes me hate the process.

My approach is simple with all my buddies, you want money... we hook up. It seems that arrangement wants to be quickly forgotten.

Mmmmmm okay but this one is just a once off thing since 2018,lol whenever i feel like it...but he has started to complain that he feel used hahahaha

To be honest yes i do ask for money now and then,but not on the same night etc:)

Unfortunately i love sex and money at the same time:(

Nobody is putting words into your mouth. You have admitted to asking him for money so obviously the oke would feel used. He is there for sex and to help you out with cash but he cannot get anything more than that.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Being used for sex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 326
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-07 10:13:30

If you guys are giving money for sex it's either prostitution or y'all are blessers for them slay queens

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.