Navigation
Bailey @ Sensual Paradise
Bailey @ Sensual Paradise - Squirt Obsession..
Squirt Obsession..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 57
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-08 11:22:00
Edited: 2021-06-08 11:25:56

So can anyone help shed light on the topic of Squirting Orgasms?

Men seem to be obsessed with trying to make us squirt... What's with that?

If you tell a guy, it's not going to happen, it only seems to motivate him to try harder until he's in there like a jackhammer and the normally very responsive vjj just shuts off.

Maybe find out what she likes, watch how her body responds to what you're doing. The objective should be making it the most amazing climax for her and not a lifetime achievement award for "I made her squirt" accolade...

Kooni
Kooni - Re: Squirt Obsession..
Re: Squirt Obsession..
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2162
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-08 11:55:41

On 2021-06-08 11:22:00 Bailey @ Sensual Paradise said:
So can anyone help shed light on the topic of Squirting Orgasms?

Men seem to be obsessed with trying to make us squirt... What's with that?

If you tell a guy, it's not going to happen, it only seems to motivate him to try harder until he's in there like a jackhammer and the normally very responsive vjj just shuts off.

Maybe find out what she likes, watch how her body responds to what you're doing. The objective should be making it the most amazing climax for her and not a lifetime achievement award for "I made her squirt" accolade...

A "true lover" thats cares will notice the body langauge and allow the lady to guide him to give her the ultimate pleasure.

This experience, and willingness to listen come with age.

The "jackhammer" lovers are there for their own satisfaction, and not worried about the ladies pleasure. Getting her to squirt is not for her "pleasure", but for him to brag about around the braai with his friends.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Squirt Obsession..
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-08 12:07:26

What's funny is the first time I made a woman squirt I wasn't even trying. She just directed me to do something she liked, and voila, the floodgates opened. There is something validating about this, as it can make you feel like a good lover, but what those guys do wrong is try to go from gear 1 to 6 instead of giving you the kind of intimacy you'd need to reach that state.
Bailey @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Squirt Obsession..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 58
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-08 12:31:50

@modnarmodnar I couldn't agree more.

As someone who loves to give pleasure, it's nice to see there are other pleasure givers out there.

Bailey @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Squirt Obsession..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 59
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-08 12:34:00

Yes, some people don't quite realise that sexual intimacy doesn't necessarily equate to being in love or that you are now "a thing" - sometimes we need the slow sensual sex as much as the good solid bonking!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.