Navigation
Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - Re: Greek Disappointed
Re: Greek Disappointed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 11:02:24

Thanks gents for making me feel better...lmao...I did write it off as school fees.just thought even with all the effort to find ladies that offer Greek then confirm she offers greek, drive to see her, agree on the additional amount, begin getting giggly with i5 and then when I ask for the chocolate starfish she has a shocked face like I'm joking...

I don't think I'm that big, I think I'm very average but apparently I'm very thick and wide. But anyway I will be more careful with my next lady.

I see mistress jenna offers greek.might have to chat with her to find out for sure...
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Greek Disappointed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4334
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-14 11:36:09

This is exactly why I don't have all inclusive rates and rarely offer this to first time cliemts..it definitely is size and chemistry dependent for me;)

I do not promise it will come to pass..I always tell gents that it is size but more than size chemistry dependent..that way they know there is the possibility of it not happening and it is their choice to visit or not based on that info.

You put your extra money for that on the dresser. If it does happen you leave without the money if it does not happen, you pick up the money when you leave and take it with you.;)

Never had issues or guys get upset if it did not happen,because they knew beforehand and they did not loose money on a promise that did not materialize.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Greek Disappointed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1849
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 11:51:41

On 2021-07-14 11:02:24 Virgowolf5 said:
Thanks gents for making me feel better...lmao...I did write it off as school fees.just thought even with all the effort to find ladies that offer Greek then confirm she offers greek, drive to see her, agree on the additional amount, begin getting giggly with i5 and then when I ask for the chocolate starfish she has a shocked face like I'm joking...

I don't think I'm that big, I think I'm very average but apparently I'm very thick and wide. But anyway I will be more careful with my next lady.

I see mistress jenna offers greek.might have to chat with her to find out for sure...

Lastly. Make sure that she understands that you are paying for greek and not merely for her to attempt it. Some sly ones will allow you a minute or two of pleasure and then ask you to stop as it is too painful. You will still be required to pay the full amount for that extra.

Others have paid the school fees so that you don't have to ;)
Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: Greek Disappointed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 564
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-14 12:02:40

I have a question...have you ever recieved greek?

eziguy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1850
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 12:09:39

On 2021-07-14 12:02:40 Miss Megan said:

To whom is your question directed?
eziguy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1851
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 12:15:15

On 2021-07-14 11:36:09 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
This is exactly why I don't have all inclusive rates and rarely offer this to first time cliemts..it definitely is size and chemistry dependent for me;)

I do not promise it will come to pass..I always tell gents that it is size but more than size chemistry dependent..that way they know there is the possibility of it not happening and it is their choice to visit or not based on that info.

You put your extra money for that on the dresser. If it does happen you leave without the money if it does not happen, you pick up the money when you leave and take it with you.;)

Never had issues or guys get upset if it did not happen,because they knew beforehand and they did not loose money on a promise that did not materialize.

That is a good way of putting it since you are not making any empty promises.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Greek Disappointed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5816
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-14 12:22:12

Greek is ALWAYS size and chemistry dependent as Miss Red says. Don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise. I only know of the late Teddy and another ex-advertiser who could master any size.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Greek Disappointed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1982
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 13:29:05

Just purely as a matter of interest since you took the time to type out a message here sharing your size problems with all of us who DON'T need to take your cock up the ass, did you ever consider telling the person from whom you are contracting services to take your cock up THEIR ass about your size? Sounds like you could have avoided frustration and disappointment with some very basic communication skills.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Greek Disappointed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1363
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 13:45:33

Slightly different question for you Miss Megan, have you ever paid for sex?

For the WG, if you are not going to go through with Greek, give back the fees paid additional for the service. To many want to keep the cash without doing the deed
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Greek Disappointed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 450
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 14:02:20

I was waiting for this question. Getting a prostate exam is painful enough, I can't imagine anything bigger than a finger ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.