Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Wigs i hate them
Wigs i hate them
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-09 16:33:17

Man i find these such a turn off.Many reasons but last straw issues for me: was banging a WG so good her wig came off. Mood killer.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Wigs i hate them
Re: Wigs i hate them
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11716
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-09 17:10:11
Edited: 2021-09-09 17:16:43

Me too,sorry i can't stand wigs.especially if the lady is not so clean,it will be all over the place.i am okay with my natural short hair:))i only use it for less than 15 minutes then boom off the window...It irritate the shit out of me shame
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Wigs i hate them
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5004
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-09 17:51:45

On 2021-09-09 16:33:17 Brucewaybe said:
Man i find these such a turn off.Many reasons but last straw issues for me: was banging a WG so good her wig came off. Mood killer.

Happened to me couple times with wgs and regular girls. Nothing worse than the hottie you're banging turning into a man in a split second. Well that how it felt for me each time. Dick just dies. Eish!

N4P
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Wigs i hate them
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6075
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-09 17:53:13

Wigs are not for me. I cannot relax cos I keep worrying if it is still sitting straight. I also wear my hair short and natural. But I have come across several ladies who wear them with success. I have also spotted some that look quite expensive. As Miss BD says it can look terrible if not kept clean. I would think it could be terribly hot I'm summer. I bought one and wore it on 1 booking.... Then I decided it was not worth the discomfort and have it away.
danwest
danwest - Re: Wigs i hate them
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-09 17:53:19

Even weaves can be a ballsup.
I once ended up with a handful of tracks.
Sassy Samira
Sassy Samira - Re: Wigs i hate them
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 105
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-09 18:42:42

On 2021-09-09 17:51:45 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-09-09 16:33:17 Brucewaybe said: Man i find these such a turn off.Many reasons but last straw issues for me: was banging a WG so good her wig came off. Mood killer.

Happened to me couple times with wgs and regular girls. Nothing worse than the hottie you're banging turning into a man in a split second. Well that how it felt for me each time. Dick just dies. Eish!

N4P

This is epic lol
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Wigs i hate them
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11719
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-09 19:00:55
Edited: 2021-09-09 19:06:21

On 2021-09-09 17:53:13 Bbw Nadia said:
Wigs are not for me. I cannot relax cos I keep worrying if it is still sitting straight. I also wear my hair short and natural. But I have come across several ladies who wear them with success. I have also spotted some that look quite expensive. As Miss BD says it can look terrible if not kept clean. I would think it could be terribly hot I'm summer. I bought one and wore it on 1 booking.... Then I decided it was not worth the discomfort and have it away.

When I first joined industry i was told it was a must to wear wig or do weave,because no client would want to see me.i had to do what had to do,sometimes I would give free so called extras to clients just for them to let me remove wig.only one amazing client that would even pay me extra for my natural beacause he loved it:))Now i don't give a damn I keep it natural.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Wigs i hate them
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1156
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-09 20:31:17

LoL at turning into a man..

Also makes it kak for when you're hitting it from the back and wanna grab her hair and she shouts out Noooooo!!!
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Wigs i hate them
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-09 21:48:55

Totally agree, they also can be spotted as fake a mile away no matter how good the quality of the rug
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Wigs i hate them
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5009
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-09 22:57:47

On 2021-09-09 21:48:55 Kommerq said:
Totally agree, they also can be spotted as fake a mile away no matter how good the quality of the rug

Yes indeed but we don't usually think of what's underneath or we envisage something different and that's the shock.

Like one was. Virtually a cheesekop so while she was sucking away, she says "Oh, I'm feeling hot" and the wig goes flying across the room. Completely different look. Like a small boy playing down there.

Another one after that experience, I knew this girl wore a wg. I expected either a bald head or short black hair under. She figured since I knew she wore it that it's cool for her to take it off and revealed her messsy grey hair. This was like an old man. I couldn't get her to leave fast enough. This pointed out that I was wrong about myself my whole life. I always thought I was purely sapiosexual and looks didn't matter but that day I realized that I'm superficial and it fucking matters. I woman need to looks like fucking woman at least for me to get/keep a boner.

Also long hair is a major turn on for me. I love to run my fingers through some silky luscious hair and hold on sometimes and those wigs feel like flippen rugs as you mention.

N4P

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.