Navigation
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Scammer alert!!
Re: Scammer alert!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 249
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 00:26:38
Edited: 2021-09-27 00:28:24

Please don't paint...as you put it "white girls" (sounds racist) you would not appreciated any person referring to your skin colour.
We are all equal and should not be about race. Which you have made it sound.
I myself would never write a comment on skin colour. Nationality or education. Just some
Words of wisdom.

Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Scammer alert!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 06:54:31

On 2021-09-26 23:37:51 Charlies Angels said:
What is, it with the white girls always, getting banned. Maybe thats, why i love my ebony girls at my venue. They dont even steal from each other. Money can lay for days, on the counter and, no one wil touch it. But let me leave my cup of hot chocolate down on the counter when i get to the house and its gone. I just love them lol

Really ???
You've obviously not been in this industry for long then
Eyeofthetiger
Eyeofthetiger - Re: Scammer alert!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 06:59:02

What is, it with the white girls always, getting banned. Maybe thats, why i love my ebony girls at my venue. They dont even steal from each other. Money can lay for days, on the counter and, no one wil touch it. But let me leave my cup of hot chocolate down on the counter when i get to the house and its gone. I just love them lol

It happens to all colours, scamming has no colour boundaries...
seanc
seanc - Re: Scammer alert!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 190
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 09:19:11

By turning this into a racist post, you've just lost one potential client in me
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Scammer alert!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8097
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 09:35:19

On 2021-09-27 09:19:11 seanc said:
On 2021-09-26 23:37:51 Charlies Angels said: What is, it with the white girls always, getting banned. Maybe thats, why i love my ebony girls at my venue. They dont even steal from each other. Money can lay for days, on the counter and, no one wil touch it. But let me leave my cup of hot chocolate down on the counter when i get to the house and its gone. I just love them lol
By turning this into a racist post, you've just lost one potential client in me

Well that's not a good thing to say not all white ladies are banned

Can only imagine if there was a statement of black ladies what would happen would the master of racism be called in his red out fit to defend. Don't judge ppl by Colour its the lowest Form of self respect you could ever have.

Anyone that thinks because of ur skin Colour you better you really need to get ur head examined.
landy
landy - Re: Scammer alert!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 378
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 09:52:48

By turning this into a racist post, you've just lost one potential client in me[/QUOTE]

Agreed Sean - that is so sad - I would have thought we have moved so passed this now!!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Scammer alert!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6168
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 10:55:51

It just so happened that she was one that got caught out. Believe me there are several of all races who just weren't caught out or got off ESA before they got caught. So the race card is plain ignorant
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Scammer alert!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6391
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 10:58:56

It saddens me that ladies are still taking advantage of good people trying to support with remote services..
Every little bit helps...
I'm tired of the scammers....

Well the wheel always turns.....
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Scammer alert!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4697
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 11:24:26

On 2021-09-27 10:55:51 Bbw Nadia said:
It just so happened that she was one that got caught out. Believe me there are several of all races who just weren't caught out or got off ESA before they got caught. So the race card is plain ignorant

Totally agree...;)

Ignorance and sterotyping is what's wrong with this world;(

Vicky
Vicky - Re: Scammer alert!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2569
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 11:31:44

On 2021-09-27 10:58:56 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
It saddens me that ladies are still taking advantage of good people trying to support with remote services..
Every little bit helps...
I'm tired of the scammers....

Well the wheel always turns.....

I totally agree @Kaycee! They make it difficult for the honest girls who are just trying to make a living and are more than willing to do their part!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.