Navigation
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Caught out!
Re: Caught out!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11951
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 13:18:08

Deposits are always a risk, trust your gut ;)
kevman
kevman - Re: Caught out!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 13:57:38
Edited: 2021-10-05 14:03:41

I have her on a list of ladies to visit, glad I read the forum.

Why still nothing on her profile though?

Edit:referring to Bree Lynnwood
JP82
JP82 - Re: Caught out!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 329
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 14:17:06

On 2021-10-05 11:37:30 Johnboi said:
On 2021-10-05 09:30:00 TheDicktator said: @johnboi you have a duty to disclose the name of the WG that scammed you, how else would the rest of us know. Especially if esa wont ban her.

It was Bree Lynwood. I gave her money on a few occasions when i finally made a booking she said that i have to pay for it which I did she then walked out of the booking just because i wanted to establish time properly. I took my booking money but never recovered the other money. I asked that she please see me and that I will leave the other money she refused to and never returned the other money. I tried with ESA they did nothing and i made peace and left it. I don't know what she is but what she did to me was not right.

I really have difficulty believing that this is all there is to this story. My personal experience with Bree is that she is the consummate professional.

I wrote this in my first review of her:

"(One final note: due to personal reasons she had to postpone our original appointment, and then was a few minutes late for the re-scheduled appointment due to traffic. I just want to say that for both the re-scheduling and the delay she handled it with absolute professionalism - she called well in advance, apologised, explained the situation, and offered to rectify it. She was courteous, apologetic and professional about it. I think most guys understand that the ladies are just people and sometimes things happen- it's when we get ghosted or cancelled once we've already driven through etc. that guys get annoyed. The way that Bree handled it should be a model to everyone else.)"

And more recently, I paid her upfront for a booking (I had to cancel at the last minute and it was when Cyril moved us up a level of lockdown so things were tight for the ladies, so I offered to pay-now-and-do-the-booking-when-business-picked-up-a-bit). Again the way she handled it was absolutely perfect - *She* followed up with *me* to make sure that the booking I had paid for, actually happened.

There is just no way that this is all there is to this story.
Johnboi
Johnboi - Re: Caught out!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 14:24:16

Just got a call from Bree's boyfriend. He was so polite and offered to pay the money back. Everything is sorted with her. According to him she was going through a complicated patch so I take back what I just said. Per our agreement. I have a level of respect for her and him to approach this in that way. It is her livelihood and I don't want to impact it negatively. It was never my intention.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Caught out!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8136
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 14:30:57

On 2021-10-05 14:24:16 Johnboi said:
Just got a call from Bree's boyfriend. He was so polite and offered to pay the money back. Everything is sorted with her. According to him she was going through a complicated patch so I take back what I just said. Per our agreement. I have a level of respect for her and him to approach this in that way. It is her livelihood and I don't want to impact it negatively. It was never my intention.

Reminds me of game they give no issues on refunds well done that this got sorted out in the correct way.
kevman
kevman - Re: Caught out!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 14:32:20

That quickly took a turn.
Out of interest Johnboi, how long ago did this happen?
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Caught out!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11954
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 14:43:00
Edited: 2021-10-05 14:43:24

Respect to Bree the way she handle it ;)
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Caught out!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5147
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 14:43:26

On 2021-10-05 14:24:16 Johnboi said:

1. Only be relieved once you actually have the money back. Words are words and when is another story all together. Personally, I don't ever ever want to hear or have a conversation with a wgs boyfriend.
2. Don't feel bad about the post. You may never have come to this outcome without it.

N4P
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Caught out!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 15:03:41

On 2021-10-05 14:43:26 Need4Passion said:

1. Only be relieved once you actually have the money back. Words are words and when is another story all together. Personally, I don't ever ever want to hear or have a conversation with a wgs boyfriend.
2. Don't feel bad about the post. You may never have come to this outcome without it.

N4P

Wise words. I fell for point 1 in the past.

Sending a whatsapp/sms to say you have not forgotten and will resolve an issue takes the whole of 10 seconds. No excuse what so ever to simply ignore/disappear.
buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: Caught out!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 264
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 15:08:29

holding them accountable in public is the best because if they screw you over they get screwed in the long run. this is business 101. thats why namew and shame is important but most punters just post in anger but dont follow through with the naming. so well done for 1)standing up for yourself and 2) warning everyone else. i hope you do get the money back,

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.