Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Reviews
Re: Reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5146
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 13:32:12

On 2021-10-05 12:43:54 ASASH said:
On 2021-10-05 10:42:08 Sassy Samira said:... after having a mind blowing time...

You sure about this

Hehe, I was thinking about that. They might not be wanting to leave a review because it wasn't the mind-blowing experience they said it was and don't have the heart to say it.

N4P
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Reviews
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6191
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-05 13:39:58
Edited: 2021-10-05 13:41:20

On 2021-10-05 13:32:12 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-10-05 12:43:54 I

Hehe, I was thinking about that. They might not be wanting to leave a review because it wasn't the mind-blowing experience they said it was and don't have the heart to say it.

N4P

Sadly, this is a very harsh reality sometimes. None of us want to consider that we might not be all things to all men.
I think a return visit counts more in my book than a review.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 329
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 13:43:14

yeah I am one of those gents, i will be polite, its quite difficult to tell a SP that it was not a mind blowing experience. Factually a man does not need mind blowing to orgasm, so do not think just because a guy had cum it was mind blowing and the best experience ever.
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5148
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 14:46:46

On 2021-10-05 13:39:58 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-10-05 13:32:12 Need4Passion said: On 2021-10-05 12:43:54 I

N4P
Sadly, this is a very harsh reality sometimes. None of us want to consider that we might not be all things to all men.

100%, we always go back if it's mind-blowing. Only way we're not is if location or finances change dramatically for the worst.

N4P
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5149
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 14:52:25

On 2021-10-05 13:43:14 ASASH said:
yeah I am one of those gents, i will be polite, its quite difficult to tell a SP that it was not a mind blowing experience. Factually a man does not need mind blowing to orgasm, so do not think just because a guy had cum it was mind blowing and the best experience ever.

Yip, and a lot of time we do compliment the girls on and tell them they're the best etc in the hopes that it will spur them on to do their best because we know for sure being quite will make them lose interest and heaven forbid telling them the truth that they suck at sucking will result in them stopping the action to have an arguement so we'll say what we need to get to the orgasm in the time and leave.

N4P
Sassy Samira
Sassy Samira - Re: Reviews
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 119
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-05 15:12:25

On 2021-10-05 13:39:58 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-10-05 13:32:12 Need4Passion said: On 2021-10-05 12:43:54 I

N4P

Well my clients definitely return on a regular basis so I know I'm doing nothing wrong ,very confident in fact
If u feel that way why don't u give me a go then u can talk again
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 331
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 15:24:47

On 2021-10-05 15:12:25 Sassy Samira said:
On 2021-10-05 13:39:58 Bbw Nadia said: On 2021-10-05 13:32:12 Need4Passion said: On 2021-10-05 12:43:54 I

N4P

Well my clients definitely return on a regular basis so I know I'm doing nothing wrong ,very confident in fact
If u feel that way why don't u give me a go then u can talk again

Let us just leave it at - I was a client to you - just once.
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Reviews
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 383
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 15:30:30

I always review a SP I have a good time with. I know times are tough for the ladies these days and if I can help them get more clients, I am happy to do so. Spread the good news.
And my reviews are 100% accurate.
I reviewed a new girl recently and she messaged me to thank me. She was blown away (as I was!!!) as it was her first review.
If I am seeing someone new I don't tell them I will do a review. But the ladies work it out anyway and are so happy when they put two and two together.
I am lucky with my choices so don't often have to write a bad review.
But I did one a few months ago for a venue where the service was terrible.
I rely on reviews if I am going to book someone new. Sometimes I PM the guy who did a rave review to ask if the lady was that good.
Credit where it is due, is my motto.

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Reviews
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4739
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-05 16:58:09

Reviews will always be a sensitive issue for both SPs and Punters.

I don't mind not getting reviews. There is many reasons why guys don't review..

Plenty of us ladies have many avenues we use for marketing so not every punter had Esa membership so that is a big reason.

They don't like to write. Very few men like to read..nevermind write;)

Don't want to disclose who they see...This reason is fine if the rule applies to every SP they see..;) But I wanna have a fit if I see a punter that I know for a fact visits me minimum once a month( and never reviewed) , leave a review for a newbie or visiting lady;)

It has nothing to do with being jealous of the lady. You just suddenly feel unappreciated and slightly used and not quiet good enough) and feel like they are maybe way to comfortable and to sure of you, like they don't need to put in any effort because you will always accomodate them.

And then there is always always the possibility( We ladies don't like this one;)) that ..

I was not his cup of tea/coffee. Or he was not mine. That our session just had no chemistry due to either or both of us. That it just did not do it for him or he just did not do it for me.

And that is fine with me..Just because we did not have a explosive session and he chose not to review based on that does not make me a bad SP.; It just means we did not have an explosice session.

To me the only thing that matters is that I have repeat/regular clients.. reviews or no reviews;)

Right now 60-80 % of punters I see become regular or atleast a repeat once in awhile client if they find themselves in my area or if I visit a area.

20-40% are notoriously one hit wonders that never visits ladies more than once ;) or we just did not click on any sort of level that justifies a repeat visit.

Should that numbers take a drastic dip as far as regular/repeats and the one hit wonders and zero chemistry sessions increase drastically I will definitely make a point of looking into the reasons why.

Because if I don't get reviews telling me where I am lacking or at least a pm or whatsup from a punter saying why he thinks a session went not as expected.... I might miss the reason I am loosing out on regulars and seeing a increase in one hit wonders)zero chemistry numbers.
Sage
Sage - Re: Reviews
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2867
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-05 17:09:42

On 2021-10-05 11:26:34 modnarmodnar said:
Explanation's pretty simple (I used to be one of these guys): guys just don't care. Do you review every app you download on your phones app store? Do you leave Google reviews for places you visit? Etc etc

The only reason I bother with reviews now is because I felt it was "leechy" of me to keep up with reviews and not leave my own. Stated like that it almost sounds sanctimonious (I recognise none of this is that big of a deal) but it's my basic principle for reviewing. I actually had no plans to keep up with the forum and leave reviews when I created this account.

Most honest answer we will ever get from a man :)

Cherish your reviewers.
They are special.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.