Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Need your input
Need your input
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6193
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-05 16:39:56
Edited: 2021-10-05 16:43:37

I advised an advertiser not to post 2 ads with diff names and numbers. She will not be advertising different services. She can advertise under 2 areas, both being spot on, much like if I was in Lakefield, I could advertise under Benoni as well as Lakefield. Both would be correct. (She is nowhere near Benoni btw). I suggested same name, same number, different areas. The thing is some guys like her and some don't.
Discuss.
Many ladies do not believe when I tell them how punters here feel. So your input might be beneficial.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Need your input
Re: Need your input
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1741
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 16:46:54

Unless she is advertising 2 completely different services i.e. a massage with no FH on one profile and then maybe a GFE with everything included, or a dominatrix on the other, then it will confuse people

Even more so if different prices

My opinion

Jake
depends69
depends69 - Re: Need your input
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 296
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 16:58:33
Edited: 2021-10-05 16:59:29

Ladies with more than 1 profile on a platform just give me the wrong idea about them and their service. I tend to simply disregard both profiles no matter how interesting these may seem.

Punters aren't stupid, we shop with our eyes and can quickly figure out profiles of the same lady/body... unless she plans on using a body double on the secondary profile :)

Dumb idea and a waste of money - in my personal opinion.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Need your input
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6194
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-05 17:34:14

On 2021-10-05 16:58:33 depends69 said:
Ladies with more than 1 profile on a platform just give me the wrong idea about them and their service. I tend to simply disregard both profiles no matter how interesting these may seem.

Punters aren't stupid, we shop with our eyes and can quickly figure out profiles of the same lady/body... unless she plans on using a body double on the secondary profile :)

Dumb idea and a waste of money - in my personal opinion.

Even if its same name, different suburbs, one under the town, another under a more specific suburb? The aim is not to promote herself as someone else.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Need your input
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4742
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-05 17:43:23

I do think it is confusing for punters especially with multiple names and different numbers. And men don't like to be confused and they don't like things complicated. And they do figure it out eventually and if they don't someone else on forum will point it out that it is the same lady.

*I do understand two ads with same name and same number if they want to cover a bigger area of advertising. For example right now I cover three suburbs if I add a second ad and place it in the 3rd suburb that is the furthers away on my profile now I will cover two other adjacent suburbs aswell. But is it worth the money? I don't think so. Choose your quiet day and change your ad to the adjacent suburbs for a few hours that works like a bomb.

*I do understand two adds with different service to a point, because a fetish provider might scare of the pure vanilla massage guy and visa versa. But eventually guys figure out you the same person;) it just seems to be a lot of money spent and admin created for oneself. When you can use one add and one phone and just be a bit more careful and clear when communicating.;)

Years ago I use to have a different phone for different advertising spaces, before I realised I am just creating a headache for myself.. it is a pain in the ass keeping up with 5 different phones!

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Need your input
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-05 18:28:22
Edited: 2021-10-05 18:32:58

On 2021-10-05 16:39:56 Bbw Nadia said:
I advised an advertiser not to post 2 ads with diff names and numbers. She will not be advertising different services. She can advertise under 2 areas, both being spot on, much like if I was in Lakefield, I could advertise under Benoni as well as Lakefield. Both would be correct. (She is nowhere near Benoni btw). I suggested same name, same number, different areas. The thing is some guys like her and some don't.
Discuss.
Many ladies do not believe when I tell them how punters here feel. So your input might be beneficial.

I may have missed the reason for her wanting to have two adds so if you could plz spell it out for me, why does she want to have two adds up at the same time?

Anyway I personally don't really mind two adds provided that she poses completely differently in each add thus creating a 360 view of her entire assets. Each photoset has its own theme. Same name and same numbers so that no one is fooled into assuming it's two different SP's or think that they are trying to be fooled.

Initial I thought that having more then one add was dodgy and I still think so though.

There's some input so what's the output?

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Need your input
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9126
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-05 19:55:31

This always confused me...
Some SP's do not understand that in this industry, it's all about "building a brand".
I notice that when there is a negative review...then that profile gets shut down and the other profile will appear.

BTW...the linking of multiple ad's...How does this work?
Is this automatic?....or does the advertiser have a choice to link them?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Need your input
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-05 22:36:04

I also don't like the multiple ads approach. Even though it's innocent and strategic sometimes, I tend to find it a bit suspicious. But if the ads are linked it does lower the red flags.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Need your input
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6195
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 07:13:19
Edited: 2021-10-06 07:18:37

I explained to the lady what the implications are. And like so many others she had never put 2 and 2 together. She always got upset when she had a walkout. She now understands that possibly the guy saw her before and didn't want to book her again. He sees an ad and it appeals to him, only to arrive and it's a lady he doesn't like. If a guy doesn't like Nadia, he is not gonna like Nadia by any other name. She had never considered this before. That's why I suggested using the same name and number.
The downside with 2 ads is that your reviews are split. Personally, I want all my reviews in one place.
Thanks for the feedback.
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Re: Need your input
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 510
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 09:06:28

On 2021-10-05 16:39:56 Bbw Nadia said:
Discuss.

As far as I'm aware you can't have two adds with the same number. Maybe just check with ESA.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.