Navigation
Sabrina@ Sensual Spa
Sabrina@ Sensual Spa - Why did I have to fall for a client?
Why did I have to fall for a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 374
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-07 09:00:32

I'll tell you why. He's out of his mind, which makes him the best fun! He also is into men, which kinda turns me on. I was never into the idea of being with a bi man till I met him. I love how he still treats his wife like a queen, even though there's nothing left between them. She did after all carry four gorgeous children for him, who I can tell he loves with all of him.

How could I not love this man? He's such a gentleman. But why gaslight me? I've had to end it because of this. I refuse to hurt myself again, because once people show you what they're capable of, it is your own fault if you trust them again.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why did I have to fall for a client?
Re: Why did I have to fall for a client?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-07 12:22:44

There must be more to it besides his character alone. Maybe looks or wealth, perhaps cock size, etc.

Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: Why did I have to fall for a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-07 12:31:49

On 2021-10-07 12:22:44 SuperFuck said:

There must be more to it besides his character alone. Maybe looks or wealth, perhaps cock size, etc.

It was just YESTERDAY that you wrote "A man's attractiveness is not superficial, it's entirely about what you exude.", now you're saying it has to be something superficial like "looks/wealth/cock-size"?

Are you actually schizophrenic? Is that why none of your posts make any fucking sense?
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Why did I have to fall for a client?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11975
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-07 12:39:30

Us clients are also humans ;)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-07 12:40:23
Edited: 2021-10-07 12:42:27

Let's wait for her to confirm before you blow gasket and see if there is any truth in exuding...mmm...lol

It's an experimental question but now you went and ruined but it's okay, I forgive your shortcomings

Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: Why did I have to fall for a client?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-07 12:45:47

On 2021-10-07 12:40:23 SuperFuck said:

Let's wait for her to confirm before you blow gasket and see if there is any truth in exuding...mmm...lol

It doesn't actually matter whether she confirms or not. If she does, then what you wrote yesterday was bullshit, and if she denies it then what you wrote today is bullshit. Either way, you've contradicted yourself regardless of what she says.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-07 12:55:42
Edited: 2021-10-07 13:23:28

On 2021-10-07 12:45:47 Teletubby said:
On 2021-10-07 12:40:23 SuperFuck said:

It doesn't actually matter whether she confirms or not. If she does, then what you wrote yesterday was bullshit, and if she denies it then what you wrote today is bullshit. Either way, you've contradicted yourself regardless of what she says.

Okay...You win...lmao.

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Why did I have to fall for a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6204
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-07 13:01:52

On 2021-10-07 09:00:32 Sabrina@ Sensual Spa said:
I'll tell you why. He's out of his mind, which makes him the best fun! He also is into men, which kinda turns me on. I was never into the idea of being with a bi man till I met him. I love how he still treats his wife like a queen, even though there's nothing left between them. She did after all carry four gorgeous children for him, who I can tell he loves with all of him.

How could I not love this man? He's such a gentleman. But why gaslight me? I've had to end it because of this. I refuse to hurt myself again, because once people show you what they're capable of, it is your own fault if you trust them again.

It's always shitty when the other party hasn't fallen for you like you fell for them.
Kim Foxx @ Revu
Kim Foxx @ Revu - Re: Why did I have to fall for a client?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2765
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-07 13:05:16

Been there. Met a client who is a sapiosexual but all the way in Durban.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Why did I have to fall for a client?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9149
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-07 13:23:26

On 2021-10-07 09:00:32 Sabrina@ Sensual Spa said:
... I've had to end it because of this. I refuse to hurt myself again, because once people show you what they're capable of, it is your own fault if you trust them again...

I'm guessing you still have "withdrawals" for that banker guy.
Stay focused...Pomp...collect...move on to the next booking!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.