Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Pay for sex
Pay for sex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11999
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-09 10:25:52
Edited: 2021-10-09 10:28:49

Out of curiosity why would a 20years old boy want to pay for sex?i mean he can find any ladies in Varsity,but here he is chasing after magogo like me to pay for sex.i have told him so many times that I don't cater for anyone under the age of 26.....But the boy wont give up shame hahahaha
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pay for sex
Re: Pay for sex
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-09 10:30:53

My best guess is that his accustomed to playing with his sisters Barbie Dolls.

buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: Pay for sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 10:48:32

you never know whats in a persons mind, and further how they grew up, it plays a huge role in their confidence and ability to have game,

and on the flip side he may not find "girls" his age attractive and older ladies will dismiss him as young and immature so paying is his only option

one will never know perhaps refer him to someone else
Charlies Angels
Charlies Angels - Re: Pay for sex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 325
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-09 10:50:49

Maybe he wants to live out a fantacy. Maybe he is actualy so shy he cant find a girl at varsity or even to shy to speak to a girl.i think there are so many reasons to mention. I say if he has the money to pay for ur time make it worth it for him. U might just be the girl who could change his life forever. Making him feel more secure if he feels insecure. U wil never know the real reason

Love
Charlie
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pay for sex
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-09 11:00:14

Think u r his 1st fantasy ms B
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Pay for sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 11:01:29

He hates to try and slowly make the moves to ( eventually ) be dismissed with a judgment
F off you creepy perv...
Avoiding this he says
How much?
Whats your name and undress.
So much less shit.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Pay for sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8172
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 11:05:09

Had nothing to do with age dear even at 40 or 50 women not in the industry are available. The reason could be less drama more excitement no coming backs after. I do feel having a gf or a wife is more emotionally driven and most women don't like trying out things. So why wait when there are plenty beautiful women available pay have fun move on.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Pay for sex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12000
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-09 12:19:24

Hmmmm interesting comments i hope he finds what his looking for one day,oh maybe I should roll play him.i will his teacher and spank him for being such a bad boy hahaha
biggirllover
biggirllover - Re: Pay for sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 17:33:05

On 2021-10-09 10:25:52 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Out of curiosity why would a 20years old boy want to pay for sex?i mean he can find any ladies in Varsity,but here he is chasing after magogo like me to pay for sex.i have told him so many times that I don't cater for anyone under the age of 26.....But the boy wont give up shame hahahaha

These girls of today are so full of nonsenses its easier to just pay. Some older women are hotter anyways
ThelastRonin
ThelastRonin - Re: Pay for sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 18:01:16

Spot on at biggirllover

Unfortunately I can be seen as one of those young guys.

In my case I am incredibly nerdy and introverted. It also felt like friends were experiencing things and I was falling behind... So I was just curious about it. I doubt I would be able to pick up a girl in a bar or anywhere due to my shyness in nature.

There's also no strings attached. Meaning we can be friends but, you won't throw a tantrum if I don't text you for 2 days (or similar small things like that)

The purple world has made me a more confident person around women and has taught me quite a bit.

Yes most SPs I've visited said I have a milf thing going.... You ladies are so so so much hotter

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.