Navigation
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Victims
Victims
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 323
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 16:15:39

How many wgs are hiding the truth about their victim status?
Drugs, exploiting boyfriends, pimps, even forced sex slaves..
Will the truth be told?
I realise many wgs are totally happy and in control of their lives, careers, way of living
Yet somehow this question comes to the fore from time to time when something slips and some secrets are whispered.
Previously I was immediately warned, drop the enquiring attitude, fuck, pay enjoy life and move on.
Need to get some thoughts on the issue.
Let me explain this-
I like to have sex with beautiful women who have a balanced outlook;, not ones that desperately need money to buy drugs.
wild_one
wild_one - Re: Victims
Re: Victims
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-09 20:20:45

i guess you have to sleep in the bed you made , play stupid games win stupid prizes , and i guess that goes for you and me too
danwest
danwest - Re: Victims
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-10 07:39:45

What skeletons do you have in your closet OP?
Let it be.
If the lady tells you her story out of her own free will - all good, but don't poke the bear.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Victims
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6217
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 07:54:49
Edited: 2021-10-10 08:10:39

We are no different from anybody else. We are simply a microcosm of society at large. Same issues you find there, you'll find here. I have found ladies outside o this business have just as bad or worse circumstances. Have you ever thought you Doc's trophy wife may be a sex slave or your own sis may be addicted to OTC meds, or yur best friend may be Bering his wife to a pulp?
It's easier not to think about THAT cos you know the players. But truth be told, the players may be different but the story is the same both in and outside of this purple hemisphere. And it's more difficult to believe the stories of the players we are know personally. The purple ladies' experiences are no different from your relqtives' experiences.

On 2021-10-09 20:20:45 wild_one said:
i guess you have to sleep in the bed you made , play stupid games win stupid prizes , and i guess that goes for you and me too

exactly!!!!
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Victims
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1502
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-10 08:01:09

On 2021-10-10 07:39:45 danwest said:
What skeletons do you have in your closet OP?
Let it be.
If the lady tells you her story out of her own free will - all good, but don't poke the bear.

Since Egoli and Loving stopped airing on TV, I am guessing the Op is looking to watch some drama and action and even a good story.

Might I suggest binge watching Days of our lives or bold and the beautiful from start to end. It would make for some good clean really gripping entertainment with lots of action and drama. No drugs involved though, it's old school
Bbw Nadia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6219
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 08:17:55

On 2021-10-09 16:15:39 Frank the tank said:
How many wgs are hiding the truth about their victim status?
Drugs, exploiting boyfriends, pimps, even forced sex slaves..
Will the truth be told?
I realise many wgs are totally happy and in control of their lives, careers, way of living
Yet somehow this question comes to the fore from time to time when something slips and some secrets are whispered.

I know you are simply asking out of curiousity and because you care. In your private life, you probably missed the slips, red flags and clues cos you don't expect to find it there. Too to an extent you have blinkers on. I have heard more horror stories from friends outside the purple pages than from wgs. And what is harder for them is that less people believe what's going on cos 'she's so well educated' or 'she earns so much money' or 'but she's so we'll put together', etc etc
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Victims
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1944
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-10 10:25:26
Edited: 2021-10-10 10:28:20

Quite Frank(ly), I am not sure what the point of your post is. Do you somehow expect the victims by a show of hands to announce that they are being forced into the lifestyle by a pimp or for drugs? I'm keen to hear how do you think that will play out for them and their livelihood?
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Victims
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 324
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-10 11:25:06

Valid commentary, replies.
Especially Nadia and Anthony.I posed the question, hoping to hear that a vast majority are not victims at all.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Victims
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4779
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 12:05:37

Curiosity killed the cat... In this case might kill your boner if you knew what you think you wanna know, and will later wish you did not know.

People should not ask questions or prod into situations for which they have no answers or solutions.

The truth is no matter if it is in this industry or in the normal world out there, unless you asked for help or advise it will not be appreciated even you know the person is a victim.

There will be exceptions, where you can not just stand back, but then do the right thing and get people involved that has the skills and knowledge to deal with it.

Bbw Nadia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6220
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 12:18:51
Edited: 2021-10-10 12:26:00

I was estranged from family for many years.
So when the shit hit the fan I was not in control with them. So you can imagine how everyone wanted to share the scandals when I reconnected with them. Everybody claims not to have known 2 aunties were abused. They're all pretending that they never knew they were financially, emotionally and physically abused. I think it's as a result of what I mentioned earlier.... People purposely deny the red flags cos nobody really WANTS to know. But I can remember little things that was said around me when I was little and I think how can they say they never knew. Recently a relative came to visit me and she was so surprised at what I remembered and she could tell me exactly when what happened when I overheard the stories or one-liners She felt validated cos nobody believed what had happened cos the men involved were also so outwardly decent. Her mom was also addicted to pain killers. I found out about molestation and how certain people knew but turned a blind eye. I found out that someone is a murder suspect. There was just no evidence. This is in seemingly normal, everyday society.
Now people will say omg your family is fucked up ... But you know whary, there are bad things going on right under your nose. it's not just wgs who have horror stories but somehow we're a lot more believable cos people expect us to have the worst stories. They don't expect the high school principal to be beating up his wife, They don't expect their GP to be molesting his kids, or the lawyer to be a druggie
Btw I saw more drugs and users at a certain law firm's socials than at any wg functions.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.