Navigation
Angie
Angie - Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 17:33:14

So plenty of us girls operate from private residences and get affected by loadshedding these days more than ever...
Punters... how do you feel about booking girls during these "dark" times...
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1312
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-10 17:36:59

Candles will do, but the issue would be an ice cold shower ...
Angie
Angie - Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 18:06:11

On 2021-10-10 17:36:59 balasbak said:
Candles will do, but the issue would be an ice cold shower ...

@balasbak thank you for your reply. Stage 2 shouldnt effect the shower temps... should still be able to have a decent shower.... im all for candles... its the silence that will bother me haha
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2671
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 18:09:28

On 2021-10-10 18:06:11 Angie said:
On 2021-10-10 17:36:59 balasbak said: Candles will do, but the issue would be an ice cold shower ...
@balasbak thank you for your reply. Stage 2 shouldnt effect the shower temps... should still be able to have a decent shower.... im all for candles... its the silence that will bother me haha

I agree on the shower part girl! There would still be a decent shower available...as for the silence...make sure the session is good enough to make your own special kind of music! *naughty-smile*
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1760
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-10 18:14:36
Edited: 2021-10-10 18:17:26

On 2021-10-10 17:33:14 Angie said:
So plenty of us girls operate from private residences and get affected by loadshedding these days more than ever...

I went to see a lady (unfortunately no longer active here) and I had booked a rather elaborate play date, but there was load-shedding, she contacted me well ahead of the time to inform me and asked if I wanted to cancel as we couldn't have a proper play, I asked what can you do instead and she said if I came she would make sure it was good,

When I got there the heaters were on, (this was winter) the water was hot and she had freshly brewed coffee in a thermos, she made sure she had lights in the room, (battery operated) and it was warm light and comfy.

Plus although she didn't reduce her fee, as it was not her doing and she did warn me, it was my choice to go, we did run well after the allotted time with no extra

what I am saying is warn the potential client and add a few touches to make it comfortable for him, if its hot and you haven't a fan make sure the windows are open, make sure you have water on ice to stay cold, think a little out of the box and you can really make it a great date, invest in a little bluetooth speaker so you can still play some music via your phone, buy some hand fans to keep cool if things really heat up etc..
you can even get these battery operated fairy lights to string around te bed/room to add ambience

we all live here and understand load shedding and have to make do with we have

Jake
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2673
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 18:18:51

On 2021-10-10 18:14:36 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-10-10 17:33:14 Angie said: So plenty of us girls operate from private residences and get affected by loadshedding these days more than ever...

I went to see a lady (unfortunately no longer active here) and I had booked a rather elaborate play date, but there was load-shedding, she contacted me well ahead of the time to inform me and asked if I wanted to cancel as we couldn't have a proper play, I asked what can you do instead and she said if I came she would make sure it was good,

When I got there the heaters were on, (this was winter) the water was hot and she had freshly brewed coffee in a thermos, she made sure she had lights in the room, (battery operated) and it was warm light and comfy.

Plus although she didn't reduce her fee, as it was not her doing and she did warn me, it was my choice to go, we did run well after the allotted time with no extra

what I am saying is warn the potential client and add a few touches to make it comfortable for him, if its hot and you haven't a fan make sure the windows are open, make sure you have water on ice to stay cold, think a little out of the box and you can really make it a great date, invest in a little bluetooth speaker so you can still play some music via your phone, buy some hand fans to keep cool if things really heat up etc..

we all live here and understand load shedding and have to make do with we have

Jake

Aaaah thats true honey...there are always ways around those little evil trolls that is trying to spoil our fun!
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4782
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 18:37:28

One of the many things I love about CPT.. loadshedding is few and far between and if it happens it's never more than two and a half hours at a time. And other problems are fixed faster than in GP.

I do feel for ladies in GP.. I haaaaated that loadshedding and if it was not loadshedding it was cable theft or substations blowing up or something.

Shortly before to my move out of GP we only had a total of 23 hours of power in a whole week!! The rest of that week was awefull.

Luckily for me back then I was not doing contact visits.

But the damn phones and laptops being flat and dead for days screwed up online working which was the main income back then. Charging phones,laptops and power banks when there was power was only helped for a couple of hours after power went out again.

If I was doing contact bookings and guys still wanted to visit during loadshedding, I would have turned that into something special and different.

I would have boiled water on my little gas stove and turned "shower time" into fun slippery soapy body slides and a sensual sponge bath after sessions ;)

There are many many ways to overcome "problems" if you actively look for solutions;)

Angie
Angie - Re: Loadshedding issues... whats your take
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 18:43:37

On 2021-10-10 18:37:28 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
One of the many things I love about CPT.. loadshedding is few and far between and if it happens it's never more than two and a half hours at a time. And other problems are fixed faster than in GP.

I do feel for ladies in GP.. I haaaaated that loadshedding and if it was not loadshedding it was cable theft or substations blowing up or something.

Shortly before to my move out of GP we only had a total of 23 hours of power in a whole week!! The rest of that week was awefull.

Luckily for me back then I was not doing contact visits.

But the damn phones and laptops being flat and dead for days screwed up online working which was the main income back then. Charging phones,laptops and power banks when there was power was only helped for a couple of hours after power went out again.

If I was doing contact bookings and guys still wanted to visit during loadshedding, I would have turned that into something special and different.

I would have boiled water on my little gas stove and turned "shower time" into fun slippery soapy body slides and a sensual sponge bath after sessions ;)

There are many many ways to overcome "problems" if you actively look for solutions;)

@miss red... Preach girl! Im so valuing the comments on this thread... being new its awsome to have a forum like this and get propper feedback
Thank you
Xxx
Angie
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4783
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 18:47:44

Just saw Jake's post and it is true battery operated lights , solar lights and candles do the trick.

I do not think visiting a lady in the dark is really the problem.. it is what lurks in the dark to and from her that keeps gents away.. we live in a country where criminals really go into overdrive during dark hours.. and with all street light and traffic lights out it becomes a scary world out there.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4784
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-10 18:48:33
Edited: 2021-10-10 18:50:28

It is a pleasure..;)

Turn stuggels into oppertunities;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.