Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How do WG save punters numbers?
Re: How do WG save punters numbers?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-11 16:12:15

On 2021-10-11 11:12:22 depends69 said:
I once visited a regular and before she could put her phone on silent a client called, after looking at the number she showed it to me.
She'd saved the his number as:

"Little Stuart 30 seconds"

Hahaha. Little Stuart 30 seconds. Feel like she was referring to me. I often wonder if WGs are happy when I visit and last 2min and I'm out in 15min? You get paid for a 1hr booking and you get 45min to relax.

Although there are some big tollies who must last the full hour. Hats off to them.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: How do WG save punters numbers?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5169
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-11 16:33:50

On 2021-10-11 09:58:12 Vicky said:

If i have their real names i would add that to their handle or otherwise just use the name..."David ESA"...

And this would show up in Truecaller for the next person and this is why punters should never give their real names to wgs.

N4P
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: How do WG save punters numbers?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1509
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-11 18:04:12

I only have one wg saved as Phsycopathatic Gold digger.

She was the type of wg I should have done those golden spade videos with. All she was interested in was the car I drove and the money in my account.
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5171
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-11 18:23:29

On 2021-10-11 18:04:12 AnthonyEdwards said:
I only have one wg saved as Phsycopathatic Gold digger.

She was the type of wg I should have done those golden spade videos with. All she was interested in was the car I drove and the money in my account.

And that is why I always see wgs with my cheapest car and leave the watches and wallet at home.

N4P
Vicky
Vicky - Re: How do WG save punters numbers?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2676
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-11 18:25:31

On 2021-10-11 16:33:50 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-10-11 09:58:12 Vicky said: ...

If i have their real names i would add that to their handle or otherwise just use the name..."David ESA"...

And this would show up in Truecaller for the next person and this is why punters should never give their real names to wgs.

N4P

I dont have true caller so the names wont be saved there...but even if it did, how many Davids or Johns or whatever are there? I never use a surname if i have one.
But on the other side N4P, i agree, i prefer not to know a client's name. Rather give me some nickname you would like me to call you or i would choose my own *wink*
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: How do WG save punters numbers?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4790
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-11 18:45:54

On 2021-10-11 16:33:50 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-10-11 09:58:12 Vicky said: ...

N4P

This is true if people use the Truecaller app when adding contacts to their phones. If you use your normal contact list to save it does not happen.

Once had massage client his name was Jack..

Someone that clearly did not know how to spell his name spelled it as Yuck and it got saved like that on true caller. He phone me and asked me if I saved his name like that. It was not me, I know how to spell Jack;)

But that could lead to people thinking someone labled him as "Yuck" meaning not nice.

I do think if guys are using their personal phones( which is real stupid in todays punting climate where al kinds of nonsense is going on) it is best to use your real first name,that way you won't end up being labled under a different name in truecaller, and making bosses or wifes wonder why your name on truecaller is called sexycock or Koos when you are actually Dan.

But if you using a punting phone use whatever you want to use it won't matter as no one but SPs should be called from that number ;)
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5175
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-12 00:01:33

On 2021-10-11 18:45:54 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-10-11 16:33:50 Need4Passion said: On 2021-10-11 09:58:12 Vicky said: ...

And this would show up in Truecaller for the next person and...

This is true if people use the Truecaller app when adding contacts to their phones...

Precisely the reason I always search for a number on Truecaller before saving it and giving it a given name.

Helps when wgs change cities and profiles to identify the trouble with a name change sometimes.

But the real value comes in with all hook-ups so if your hottie comes up as John Koekemoer, you know best to skip that date.

N4P
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: How do WG save punters numbers?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1581
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-12 06:50:47

Some years ago, before I used TrueCaller, I checked my number. It came up as "Liefie"... my partner at the time never called me that...
Luckily I could join and change it.

Be careful guys

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.