Navigation
therodent
therodent - Re: My personal experiment:
Re: My personal experiment:
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 220
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-13 09:37:08

I have to agree with the popular sentiment. I truly believe that the bigger ladies for some reason really know how to suck a cock. I have no idea why but on more than one occasion I have been sucked completely dry by the bigger gals so much so that my dick was literally sucked raw and sore for a few days. I fucking loved it every time even knowing that I will have to use a bit of cream to keep my dick from bothering me the entire day. I have never had a similar cock sucking experience from a gal with a super tight body. Go figure.
nsasexguy
nsasexguy - Re: My personal experiment:
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-13 10:12:27

Nice thread @Brucewaybe

I concur with you on several points:

Asian ladies are not great - the language is definitely an issue and its hard to connect. Their bodies, not the rebuilds, are amazing ... skin, hair and petite bodies are great turn-ons, but they can't take a pounding.

BBW - always a great time, generally they have fewer hang ups about their bodies and embrace their size. Definitely not shy to try stuff and there's always a good laugh.

On the MILF 50+ front, my experience has been different. I've found the ladies to be easy going but the shag was always problematic... one SP shared way too much info about her menopause situation so that a red flag for me.

This is my experience and I'm happy to try recommendation which are different.
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: My personal experiment:
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1641
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-13 10:30:49

Hmmmm so what about us that doesn't fall into any of those categories? #naughtygrin
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My personal experiment:
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-13 10:35:31

On 2021-10-13 10:30:49 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said:
Hmmmm so what about us that doesn't fall into any of those categories? #naughtygrin

You are then my type. Galaxy you are vert sexy and i will be visiting
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: My personal experiment:
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1643
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-13 10:47:33

On 2021-10-13 10:35:31 Brucewaybe said:
On 2021-10-13 10:30:49 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said: Hmmmm so what about us that doesn't fall into any of those categories? #naughtygrin

You are then my type. Galaxy you are vert sexy and i will be visiting

Thank you very much :) Well looking forward to your visit then.... #lickinglips

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.