Vicky
Vicky - Re: No show ladies
Re: No show ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2712
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 11:16:41

This is really really bad!!
I am not a big fan of bookings made a day or two in advance because of this going the other way and the gent does not pitch. But when someone does book like that i will keep that timeslot open for him but will request that he confirms with me about an hour prior to the booking. If he doesnt then i take it that the booking is cancelled. This has been working very well for both me and my clients. Because then i will be available on the time he booked but if there is no confirmation there is no harm done and no ones time is wasted.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: No show ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5195
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 11:29:10

I this is why I mostly use the available now status and also yet to double check when she was last online here. Even that isn't full proof with wgs showing as "Available now" and still don't answer their phone and reply to the messages.

N4P
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: No show ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6234
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 11:38:05

On 2021-10-14 10:12:55 semensquirter said:
Fuck...all the specials being advertised, and so many complaining of tough times...etc....
THEN you get THIS...

Just list those profiles so we can avoid!

Yes pls.These unreliable ladies are messing things up for those of us who are ready on time for our appointments.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: No show ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2760
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 11:42:11

No matter how sexy and gorgeous the lady is, I will not attempt another booking if it happens to me.

"Once bitten twice shy".

Unfortunately their counter argument is that some punters do the same.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: No show ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2713
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 11:51:09

On 2021-10-14 11:42:11 Kooni said:
No matter how sexy and gorgeous the lady is, I will not attempt another booking if it happens to me.

"Once bitten twice shy".

Unfortunately their counter argument is that some punters do the same.

It does go both ways but that is no counter argument. There is no reason to ghost one gent just because a previous one did not show....
We will not appreciate you lovely gents doing this to us just because some girls does not belong in the bussiness.

And i agree with @SS and @BBW Nadia...name and shame because nonsense like this is making it difficult for us that are reliable and honest
Blades
Blades - Re: No show ladies
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 697
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 12:10:17

Me too. The one lady that did this to me was one I really, really wanted to visit for a very long time and I was really stoked when I eventually got to book her, only to end up standing outside a block of flats in the hot sun making calls to a phone that was turned off...

She begged me to book her again for a couple of days after, but I resisted the urge to do it.

Kooni
Kooni - Re: No show ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2761
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 13:12:38

On 2021-10-14 12:10:17 Blades said:
On 2021-10-14 11:42:11 Kooni said: No matter how sexy and gorgeous the lady is, I will not attempt another booking if it happens to me.

Me too. The one lady that did this to me was one I really, really wanted to visit for a very long time and I was really stoked when I eventually got to book her, only to end up standing outside a block of flats in the hot sun making calls to a phone that was turned off...

She begged me to book her again for a couple of days after, but I resisted the urge to do it.

Same happened to me, tried for 20min in the hot Dec Pta sun, and left. Got a call less than 5 min later, but did not even bother to answer.
ethanh
ethanh - Re: No show ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 673
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 13:28:50

Forget no shows, seems girls are super busy.

I was looking to make a booking, called so many ladies maybe at least 10 and I only go through to 2.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: No show ladies
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1597
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 13:36:29

On 2021-10-14 12:10:17 Blades said:

Happens to me too, especially with the high priced ones that guess my financial status is poor, so they try to blow me off then realise who I am from asking the ladies that know me well. I have plenty chats in my WA to show I lose interest very quickly and add the gold emoji to her name, so I never pay interest to her again
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: No show ladies
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4707
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 13:40:08

Ah Hornies so sad to hear about all your bad encounters

Let us other beautiful ladies spoil you rotten xoxo

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.