Navigation
buzzy64
buzzy64 - @ ESA - this is nonsense
@ ESA - this is nonsense
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 16:02:57

Now that i have your attention , to everyone at ESA behind the scenes thank you for the time and effort you put in daily.

From the website being flawless to getting the adverts and photo updates regularly and for dealing with difficult people daily advertisers and punters alike.

Dont think its said enough but we grateful for the abundant ladies here and a place to help others out in the case for bad apples.

Coming from a rather crap day where premium brands and companies cannot do simple things or whose processes are so complicated their managers and supervisors need to double check their job descriptions to blatant idiots on the road i struggled i really did struggle to find anything wrong with the website or my experience using it and i simply cant.

cant speak for everyone but keep up the excellent service and work.

a Happy punter

Arizona
Arizona - Re: @ ESA - this is nonsense
Re: @ ESA - this is nonsense
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1991
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-14 16:08:59
Edited: 2021-10-14 16:24:22

[QUOTE;3215995;buzzy64] Now that i have your attention , to everyone at ESA behind the scenes thank you for the time and effort you put in daily.

From the website being flawless to getting the adverts and photo updates regularly and for dealing with difficult people daily advertisers and punters alike.

Dont think its said enough but we grateful for the abundant ladies here and a place to help others out in the case for bad apples.

Coming from a rather crap day where premium brands and companies cannot do simple things or whose processes are so complicated their managers and supervisors need to double check their job descriptions to blatant idiots on the road i struggled i really did struggle to find anything wrong with the website or my experience using it and i simply cant.

a Happy punter

[/QUOTE

I absolutely agree. I have often spent a few hours at the office and can tell you that they deal with a lot of BS, yet still remain patient, understanding, empathetic and professional.
Their dedication and hard work is often over looked. Thank you for this post Buzzy.
And a HUGE Thank You of Appreciation to all the staff at ESA for the amazing job you all do!

Love Arizona
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: @ ESA - this is nonsense
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1607
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-14 16:59:30
Edited: 2021-10-14 16:59:55

On 2021-10-14 16:02:57 buzzy64 said:
Now that i have your attention , to everyone at ESA behind the scenes thank you for the time and effort you put in daily.

a Happy punter

Well said. Without this platform and their hard work, we would not have this wonderful community
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: @ ESA - this is nonsense
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4031
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-15 06:11:07

Good morning.

From the ESA team, we thank you for the lovely thread, we appreciate it.

Like in all industries our patience gets tested but there is not one person here that would rather be doing anything else.

We are as grateful to every advertiser and member here, without you ESA could not be what it is today.

Have an awesome day everyone and happy punting.

Kind regards
ESA Team.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: @ ESA - this is nonsense
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2767
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-15 07:53:35

Thanks for a briliant platform managed in a very professional way.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: @ ESA - this is nonsense
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1335
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-15 08:00:19

A 100% agreed! For the 1st time i had to call in yesterday for them to activate my Gold membership and the lady behind the phone handled it so professionally and well , was just class... the problem was on my end however then manner in which she told/explained to me was what blew me away. Customers service at its best.THANK ESA TEAM.
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: @ ESA - this is nonsense
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4032
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-15 13:22:47

Dear 786dadzn.

That would be me, Tamar :-)

I have cleared the space next to me awaiting my box of chocolates and a bunch of flowers ;-)

I'm just playing, thank you for the compliment.

Regards
Tamar.

buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: @ ESA - this is nonsense
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-15 13:42:04

any chance ESA is getting into politics?, they would change this country around in no time. Imagine just imagine if ESA made telkom give good customer service, id be blown away
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: @ ESA - this is nonsense
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2611
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-15 13:50:18

ESA team should run Shoprite and Game.....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: @ ESA - this is nonsense
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-15 13:52:36

There you just pushed up the membership and advertisement fees...Now I will definitely neverever be able to get gold membership...So thank you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.