BOOBS53 - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12063
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 15:28:59

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

I will tell you

The average punter simply don't have the disposable income anymore as in the past, that's the bottom line !!!

A punt or two weekly in the past, became a punt or two in a month, if you are still lucky !!!

The worst are sadly still to come. What is the solution then .. I haven't got a flippen clue :((((
Gav31
Gav31 - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 15:45:08

True story. For the first time in my life I am literally living month to month, disposable cash is a thing of the past. Working from home, exorbitant electricity and fuel prices, everything going up by 10-15% while my income hasn't even budged much upwards in the last 18 months.. it's so completely effed up!
Besides covid the thieves and rogues running this country have made it even worse for many of us trying to get by...
So sadly, my punting budget is just drained...
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 232
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 15:50:59

On 2021-10-21 15:28:59 BOOBS53 said:
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

I will tell you

The average punter simply don't have the disposable income anymore as in the past, that's the bottom line !!!

A punt or two weekly in the past, became a punt or two in a month, if you are still lucky !!!

The worst are sadly still to come. What is the solution then .. I haven't got a flippen clue :((((

This is so scary, I hope there will be an end to this craziness
abiem50
abiem50 - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 388
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 16:03:46

And to make matters worse.
The AA predicts the petrol price to be R20 a litre next month.

Many ladies running specials. But I think its just not working out. Guys don't have spare cash.

I spoke to a lady and after giving her rates, she asked. How much you have. Any little will help pay the rent.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1322
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 16:05:41

We all have to face the reality, South Africa has been in financial crisis long before COVID ... COVID just highlighted how weak our economy is and how corruption has devastated and continues to destroy what we define as an "economy".

jey_rey
jey_rey - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 16:11:12

I also hope things change out there for some. Some people are better off financially and other worse. Must be the industries, might be that people in smaller communities are better off than before. Less office work and more work from home. (the guy that used work in jhb but lived in koster, might now just work from home).
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-10-21 16:21:43

TIA...
Vrik
Vrik - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1316
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 16:28:17

There was a discussion " winter is coming". It is only the first slightly coldish evenings. Winter still to arrive.
If you have any savings, move it offshore. It is not welcome here, unless you want to give it to corrupt, incompetent people only caring about the elite.

Lets see if 1 Nov brings hope. But not holding my breath. You after all get the government you deserve.
ebip
ebip - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 16:48:42

Its been tough i wont lie punting is like now having a vacation, been looking a mg more but still cant afford some these beauties out there.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-21 16:48:56

Like @Boobs said it's all about disposable income and it's getting scarcer. Punters are more discerning and looking for a quality experience.. No bullshitters or scammers.. So how you conduct yourself on the forum, your reviews all help in our decision-making. I personally don't go for online content, there's enough free stuff out there..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.