Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6672
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 17:49:15

On 2021-10-21 15:28:59 BOOBS53 said:
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

I will tell you

The average punter simply don't have the disposable income anymore as in the past, that's the bottom line !!!

A punt or two weekly in the past, became a punt or two in a month, if you are still lucky !!!

The worst are sadly still to come. What is the solution then .. I haven't got a flippen clue :((((

True what you say.....
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6673
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 17:53:46

Thanks for the support from all the guys that contacted me
I'm truly grateful.....
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1780
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 18:21:38

On 2021-10-21 17:34:46 jd6920 said:
I have been so disappointed with the services since Covid. I pay and expect good service. I have stopped visits now because seems like Covid influenced the quality of services. Also reluctant to visit because all new faces and lots of reviews not recommending the ladies.

I have also noticed this in some restaurants, especially the ones that are big chains. I always like supporting the underdogs, so recently I have been visiting the new or the ones that have struggled, I found their service to be way better. The corner shop gives you personalized treatment where as the chain store you are just a number
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6674
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 18:58:50

On 2021-10-21 18:21:38 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-10-21 17:34:46 jd6920 said: I have been so disappointed with the services since Covid. I pay and expect good service. I have stopped visits now because seems like Covid influenced the quality of services. Also reluctant to visit because all new faces and lots of reviews not recommending the ladies.

I have also noticed this in some restaurants, especially the ones that are big chains. I always like supporting the underdogs, so recently I have been visiting the new or the ones that have struggled, I found their service to be way better. The corner shop gives you personalized treatment where as the chain store you are just a number

Totally have to agree here.....

One thing that I must ad,is that my service is always getting better....

Vickey ( The Original )
Vickey ( The Original ) - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2237
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 19:07:25

On 2021-10-21 13:34:01 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
Business is really down, I never ask for anything,and don't expect anything for free, I'm really asking for support with my video content..
Even if it's R100
I'll still send my fulll package
Of 64 videos and pics...

Please guys I'm not the only lady having almost no business for 2 weeks. Support us with our content

I was wondering what is going on. Things are very dead :-(

Keep ur head up and believe things will get better.

Hugs
Vickey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6675
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 19:52:11

Well then one guy actually went and reversed a payment,wow can't believe it.
It's ok,I forgive and move on

I'm honestly just trying to scrape some cash together and this is what I get.
Building a bridge as I speak, damn does someone have firelighters,so I can burn the bridge down...got a lighter..lol...
JoeCock
JoeCock - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 20:01:17

Economics 101, the market will dictate the price. There shall be a price correction and then all shall be well.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1781
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-21 20:15:41

On 2021-10-21 20:01:17 JoeCock said:
Economics 101, the market will dictate the price. There shall be a price correction and then all shall be well.

Very true. There were a few then, new ladies that I contacted in the past with ambitious pricing. From experiences, they were not much different to the ladies offering a cheaper deal with extras included and better service. Some of them lowered their prices and started to see the improvement of business.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6676
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 21:07:34
Edited: 2021-10-21 21:14:15

The thing is some of us have our own homes,like me,I don't do hotels and lodges anymore
I have not just rent to pay,I have electricity bills,levies to pay in my complex (garden services,refuse removal,etc)
I have groceries to buy so I can eat every day,condoms,wet wipes,lube, I have an ad to pay
Toiletries. My WiFi must be paid
I have a Truworths account to pay so I can buy new things for every shoot
I'm talking R17000 every month in expenses
I can't afford to drop my rates any lower
I can't dig into my savings each month to get by
December is coming as well as January which are tough months
I need to save for those months...

My rates are extremely reasonable
No one can argue that

And now an innocent plea for assistance gets turned around....

Have a good evening.....

Arizona
Arizona - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1993
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-21 22:03:38

So many new ladies joined the industry when Covid lockdown hit us due to retrenchment and financial difficulties. It was bound to become an over supply and less demand. Clients are working from home. Less freedom to punt. Clients took salary cuts or were retrenched or business slowed down due to Covid restrictions. Therefore less disposable income = less punting funds. Clients are afraid of getting Covid from a lady as they assume we are seeing many clients and that equals higher risk for infection. There are so many factors that have created the decline in business. I tried to encourage and offered to help ladies to look at other opportunities and income avenues. Only one contacted me.
Ladies have far more time on their hands with business being quiet. Spend that time educating yourself, do an online course, study and look for alternative income or flexible online hours of employment outside of this industry. It will only benefit you in the long term. Nothing ventured... Nothing gained!

Arizona

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.