Navigation
Zakumi
Zakumi - Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-22 10:31:05

I have seen a few posts on cuckolding, and more and more this seems to be a growing fetish. One of my fantasies as well btw...

What I cant understand is why some SP's don't capitalize on this? There seems to be a demand for it.

So why not offer it as a role play with a male partner? Surely there would be alot of guys keen on having a free (or maybe even being paid) session with a WG while a punter (cuckold) watches?

I look at overseas sites like Adult works etc and its FULL of couples offerings, but very very scarce here. Am I missing something or are there reasons why SP's dont offer this?

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
Re: Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1789
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-22 10:33:12
Edited: 2021-10-22 10:36:40

You are so right. SA is a bit conservative with regards to fetish lifestyles.

It also boils down to understanding the needs of clients. Ladies doing the research and and watching these type of videos to get an idea of how it needs to be done.

For example, I once booked a lady for a shoejob play, she said she offered it as one of her extras, so I paid the extra. When I the time came it was like she was playing the premiere league trying to score goals with two balls. She had no clue what she was doing, hadn't even done any research as to how sensual it can be.

I agree if the ladies did the research and offered the services with their own niche and talents, I'm sure it will be a hit
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-22 10:39:41

I found very few WG that are truly adventurous. Very few just want a proper shag.

I had a WG agree to mfm. I video taped the session. She even admitted to being a sex addict. She fucking loved it, said so afterwards. Now she is all shy feeling guilty etc.

South African are still sexually Conservative.
Zakumi
Zakumi - Re: Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-22 12:10:43

You guys are spot on. South Africans tend to be very conservative... there are the exceptions like a lady that used to be super popular here, name starting with a V (don't want to get banned) she was super open minded and was ALWAYS busy.

I do see how suppressed (financially) everything is at the moment, so I think this is the perfect time to think out the box and create a niche for some SP's. And could open up alot more excitement and punting options for us.

Just doing a bit of research, some of the most common searches on sex sites (besides Anime, Japanese, Big dick etc) are things like:
Voyeur
Scissoring (didn't know what that was)
Femdom
Threesome
Dominant or submissive sex

These aren't very commonly advertised and I think would attract alot of interest.

Anyways, thats my usual yearly ramble... Have a great weekend all.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-22 12:15:12

On 2021-10-22 10:31:05 Zakumi said:
I have seen a few posts on cuckolding, and more and more this seems to be a growing fetish. One of my fantasies as well btw...

What I cant understand is why some SP's don't capitalize on this? There seems to be a demand for it.

So why not offer it as a role play with a male partner? Surely there would be alot of guys keen on having a free (or maybe even being paid) session with a WG while a punter (cuckold) watches?

I look at overseas sites like Adult works etc and its FULL of couples offerings, but very very scarce here. Am I missing something or are there reasons why SP's dont offer this?

I've been asks by a few WG's if I could come over and fuck her again while another punter watches us. It would be free for me as the other punter will be the one paying. I aways decline, no fucking way. No thank you.

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1794
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-22 12:18:28

On 2021-10-22 12:15:12 SuperFuck said:
On 2021-10-22 10:31:05 Zakumi said: I have seen a few posts on cuckolding, and more and more this seems to be a growing fetish. One of my fantasies as well btw...

I've been asks by a few WG's if I could come over and fuck her again while another punter watches us. It would be free for me as the other punter will be the one paying. I aways decline, no fucking way. No thank you.

I am happy to proxy for you, I'm not shy, lol
Zakumi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-22 12:22:51

LOL ahhh SuperFuck - at least always bringing some humour.

Maybe they think the punter wants a laugh and feel better about his manhood after seeing you (remember we did say most are conservative) ;-) LOL

If they understand the fantasy, I doubt they would ask often.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-22 12:26:06
Edited: 2021-10-22 12:28:15

On 2021-10-22 12:22:51 Zakumi said:
LOL ahhh SuperFuck - at least always bringing some humour.

Maybe they think the punter wants a laugh and feel better about his manhood after seeing you (remember we did say most are conservative) ;-) LOL

If they understand the fantasy, I doubt they would ask often.

lol...If you say so.

I will always decline this offer made by WG's.

I don't mind fucking infront of other women but another strange man watching me is a turn off.

Zakumi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 69
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-22 12:30:41

Jokes aside, I have a fantasy and would like to watch, but think the other way around - being watched is a turn off.

So maybe I'm a bit conservative myself...
Bobstar99
Bobstar99 - Re: Cuckolding fantasy by a WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-22 15:41:57

I would also let a wg ride me in front of a crowd not shy at all

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.