Navigation
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Someone's Bad luck my Good Luck
Re: Someone's Bad luck my Good Luck
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-17 09:59:54

The use was on purpose ;). Thanks guys, yes she is young, perhaps 1st or 2nd year tertiary going age. I do not know if it is a habit of this "younger" generation but they are very forthright and her remarks are quite direct that it confuses me, I do not know if she says some of the things to get a reaction out of me or she is genuine about it, will find out soon enough, threading lightly but swiftly and time will tell. Hoping it is one of those instant gratification, type emails like its a whatsapp punk.
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Someone's Bad luck my Good Luck
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 804
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-17 10:04:23

I think play it safe from first like give a her a vibe of friends with benefits so there are no strings attached
ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 254
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-17 15:04:23

On 2021-08-17 10:04:23 hotbhuta said:
I think play it safe from first like give a her a vibe of friends with benefits so there are no strings attached

Definitely leaning towards that option, will be trying to bring it up next time she says "I want to have fun with an older guy tee hee"
hotbhuta
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 836
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-07 11:42:19

Bro how far.....
ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 292
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-07 12:11:28

Hey bro. Got the phone number been chatting when i can through whatsapp on punter sim. Its hot and cold. Also the vibe is blow you in the car won't go to a hotel.
hotbhuta
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 837
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-07 12:52:10

Lol blow in the car is too little mate, you need the whole meal, keep trying...

Or maybe try with a blow than see were it goes, give her good muff which she cant forget.

I can imagine the adrenaline rush trying to achieve this..

Good luck
ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 294
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-07 12:54:37

yeah think still young and maybe scared of going to a hotel will be working on it, i have been inconsistent with the whatsapps too, do not always have the time to work on her. But maybe i will settle for the blow in the car for now and take it from there. who knows maybe it can end up in more she is still flexible enough, me on the other hand haha not so
hotbhuta
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 838
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-07 13:50:15

Lucky burger....
ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-22 11:21:31

Okay so an update to this situation. I have been getting head (owo) at least once a week for the last three weeks when i can make it to gym, her exams are coming up (tertiary, all above board) and she is getting perhaps hornier or more comfortable, she is open to going to a guesthouse for an hour or so and releasing some of this stress that she thinks she is going through. I have not pushed for this but it has been progressing naturally.
With this been said, she has been hinting at wanting an iPhone 13 nothing like a free lunch hey, but i have just been playing it easy going as she has not asked me directly. side note for those that may be wondering, head happens close to the gym about a 2 min drive there is a nursery school at a dead end that is closed by the time we get there, also luxury cars have that arm rest in the centre it messes things up sometimes.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Someone's Bad luck my Good Luck
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-22 11:27:40

Wow ASASH u lucky guy lol.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.