Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6692
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-22 19:47:41

On 2021-10-22 17:39:55 Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff] said:
] Hi guys
Why dont u just come over to charlies angels
Easy. Dont even need to budget that much.
Just phone the house phone make a booking to come through and come check the girls out.
Lets do it for this much.
450 30 min
550 60 min
Fullhouse

We wil through in a bare blow for free
Pm me guys so that i can see who is interested

Love
Sugar

I think you are on the wrong thread.

Would be a brilliant idea to start your own thread, I can give you alot of pointers if you like.....

Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6693
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-22 19:51:06

On 2021-10-22 19:42:42 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2021-10-22 19:27:41 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: Whoever charges extra for a bare blow is not so lekker in the head.

It's all part of the experience......

Hahaha i can understand bare blow,but what about those who charge extras for body cumshots and giving golden showers.i mean someone cum on my body,I just jump in the shower and clean it off.golden shower I just drink my hot water with lemon or just hot water 30 minutes before my booking which is also good for my skin,but still charge someone for that aww.bare blow i understand why one would charge an extra for it,as it can be not up to standard.especially if the guy isn't 100%clean.

That's just my point of view

I also don't charge ectra for cum shots,face, body,ass etc
I like your pov

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6694
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-22 19:59:22

Another thing I allow videos and pics to be taken in my sessions
Rule one and the only rule is that i get copies before the punter leaves. That's how I get my content....
I don't charge extra for that either,why you ask!?
Because I add it to my video collection and sell it only if the punter doesn't show his face in the videos
Therefore I make moola

Some ladies I hear charge punters extra to take pics and videos and sell it
Not on........
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12150
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-22 20:21:10

On 2021-10-22 19:51:06 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
On 2021-10-22 19:42:42

I like your pov

Great to hear you like,I wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes:)Let's keep pushing,to be honest this year i really felt it.I have never ever been so broke in my life like this hahahaha,not even when i had my clothing business or when i worked at the old age etc.never did i ever got so broke like i have been this year,especially from May hahaha.There is nothing painful than working from hand to mouth,I am so grateful to my regulars.who keeps me going through out:))some clients lost their jobs and others lost their lives the whole thing is so stressful.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6696
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-22 20:38:29

On 2021-10-22 20:21:10 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2021-10-22 19:51:06 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: On 2021-10-22 19:42:42

I like your pov

Great to hear you like,I wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes:)Let's keep pushing,to be honest this year i really felt it.I have never ever been so broke in my life like this hahahaha,not even when i had my clothing business or when i worked at the old age etc.never did i ever got so broke like i have been this year,especially from May hahaha.There is nothing painful than working from hand to mouth,I am so grateful to my regulars.who keeps me going through out:))some clients lost their jobs and others lost their lives the whole thing is so stressful.

Everything will be ok.....
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff]
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff] - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-22 20:44:53

Sorry love. I saw the guys were also complaining about pricing etc. I was realy not trying to take your business away from you. But i wil post it on the general forum now

Love
Sugar
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 391
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-22 21:14:12

On 2021-10-21 15:28:59 BOOBS53 said:
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

I will tell you

The average punter simply don't have the disposable income anymore as in the past, that's the bottom line !!!

A punt or two weekly in the past, became a punt or two in a month, if you are still lucky !!!

The worst are sadly still to come. What is the solution then .. I haven't got a flippen clue :((((

Sad but true. My disposable income has shrunk dramatically so I have to pick and choose. If a girl I really like is even R700/hour I think twice.
So I end up going for the R550/hour (or specials) ladies and the had some less than satisfactory bookings.
And I know girls are battling because it's month-end and all the "Hi there" messages start. Pleas to buy content. Short of rent. Please book me. I gotta get a punters phone.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-23 07:17:43

So there a huge titted black babe in the east. 36f. Looks promising. Good reviews. Price R500 fh. If you love the black ladies you are spoilt for choice and get the best bang for buck.

Man why do i love white pussy so much.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6697
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-23 07:31:26

On 2021-10-22 20:44:53 Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff] said:
] Sorry love. I saw the guys were also complaining about pricing etc. I was realy not trying to take your business away from you. But i wil post it on the general forum now

Love
Sugar

Good morning have a blessed day
Hope you make plenty of moola... blessings always...
Licorice
Licorice - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 07:53:12

On 2021-10-22 21:14:12 mervhughes said:

Sad but true. My disposable income has shrunk dramatically so I have to pick and choose. If a girl I really like is even R700/hour I think twice.
So I end up going for the R550/hour (or specials) ladies and the had some less than satisfactory bookings.
And I know girls are battling because it's month-end and all the "Hi there" messages start. Pleas to buy content. Short of rent. Please book me. I gotta get a punters phone.

This is unfortunately the reality faced by many of us punters. I often feel I'm wasting a SP's time when I make a call to esquire about her rates, be quoted and exorbitant amount given the current economic circumstances and sadly have to end the call. My desire to punt remains the same but my disposable income has significantly shrunk. Whereas I could pick up a phone and make a booking in the past, I now find myself phoning around for "best price" and browsing through the forum for possible specials in my area. I feel like a little kid who wants to buy sweets whilst his pockets are empty.
Instead of running up a phone bill and wasting SPs' time I'd much rather prefer SPs to DM me their best rates and service offerings for 30 min bookings around JHB and PTA. This way I can pick from a price range I can afford knowing that i don't have to feel like a negotiator. We all still have our dignity.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.