Navigation
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6704
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-23 13:25:17

Thank you to another 2 gents who have contributed by purchasing my content.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6705
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-23 14:34:40

Bumping lol.......
Islapass
Islapass - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 15:31:32

On 2021-10-23 11:19:26 Ashleigh said:
Or maybe they got normal jobs because R600 an hour didn't even make them enough money to be here anymore. Just saying.

And there you have it guys, if you don't pay the right amount of money they are all going back to their high paying jobs as medical doctors, surgeons and IT consultants, so you better make it worth their while, R600 an hour is way above what most South Africans dream about making, some of the guys on here probably wish they got R600 a day
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6706
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-23 17:18:32

On 2021-10-23 15:31:32 Islapass said:
On 2021-10-23 11:19:26 Ashleigh said: Or maybe they got normal jobs because R600 an hour didn't even make them enough money to be here anymore. Just saying.

And there you have it guys, if you don't pay the right amount of money they are all going back to their high paying jobs as medical doctors, surgeons and IT consultants, so you better make it worth their while, R600 an hour is way above what most South Africans dream about making, some of the guys on here probably wish they got R600 a day

Agreed.............

jd6920
jd6920 - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 265
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 18:33:51

Pay now punt later does not get you out of trouble because you just postpone the liquidation process. Because later you will feel you seeing guys for free. Suppose they al come and see you in the same week you will be busy and no cash Because already spend the revenue. Cash is King when the deal and cash happens at the same time. Sorry my view.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6707
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-23 21:14:10

Cash is always king, totally agree........
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6273
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 05:49:19
Edited: 2021-10-24 05:51:06

On 2021-10-23 18:33:51 jd6920 said:
Pay now punt later does not get you out of trouble because you just postpone the liquidation process. Because later you will feel you seeing guys for free. Suppose they al come and see you in the same week you will be busy and no cash Because already spend the revenue. Cash is King when the deal and cash happens at the same time. Sorry my view.

Very true. Last year when I was in a pickle, I was scared of that. So I opted for guys to pay R100 off a booking in advance if that's what they were comfortable with. Not many did that but there was a handful who did and I found this was the best way to deal with things. I have serviced all the guys except one. I was scared of good ol'Murphy's law, they would all want to come on a day when I need cash and I would be back on the same page.
Unfortunately from posts here I have seen promises broken by ladies I deemed to be trustworthy and honest which makes guys wary of such deals.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1800
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 06:25:06

On 2021-10-24 05:49:19 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-10-23 18:33:51 jd6920 said: Pay now punt later does not get you out of trouble because you just postpone the liquidation process. Because later you will feel you seeing guys for free. Suppose they al come and see you in the same week you will be busy and no cash Because already spend the revenue. Cash is King when the deal and cash happens at the same time. Sorry my view.
Very true. Last year when I was in a pickle, I was scared of that. So I opted for guys to pay R100 off a booking in advance if that's what they were comfortable with. Not many did that but there was a handful who did and I found this was the best way to deal with things. I have serviced all the guys except one. I was scared of good ol'Murphy's law, they would all want to come on a day when I need cash and I would be back on the same page.
Unfortunately from posts here I have seen promises broken by ladies I deemed to be trustworthy and honest which makes guys wary of such deals.

There is actually a simple answer to that don't let them pay the whole amount up front, say only 50% over a few weeks and the balance on the visit, helps you by getting a little money each week,and still getting something on the day and helps them because its easier to come up with all the money,

Jake
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6708
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 08:01:29

On 2021-10-24 06:25:06 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-10-24 05:49:19 Bbw Nadia said: On 2021-10-23 18:33:51 jd6920 said: Pay now punt later does not get you out of trouble because you just postpone the liquidation process. Because later you will feel you seeing guys for free. Suppose they al come and see you in the same week you will be busy and no cash Because already spend the revenue. Cash is King when the deal and cash happens at the same time. Sorry my view.

There is actually a simple answer to that don't let them pay the whole amount up front, say only 50% over a few weeks and the balance on the visit, helps you by getting a little money each week,and still getting something on the day and helps them because its easier to come up with all the money,

Jake

Great idea.........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6709
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 10:11:23

FNB EWALLET OR EFT PAYMENT ACCEPTED
NEDBANK MOBI MONEY
OR CAPITEC EFT

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.